First day on spells eight can't wait to

Hi my name is James I’m from Florida I first realized that this might be the thing for me when I was at a library when I was maybe like 10 years old and I met this kid and I was checking out a book on Wicca he was like that’s a good book to check out remember if you feel like you’re being watched you might want to get some lavender and mugwort and from that day on it just kind of been slowly but surely drifting into the practice started off a Christian but it felt more in tune with the pagan ways going into Wicca

19 Likes

Merry meet!

I’m Kat and found the practice 30 years ago but lost my way for a while. I came home a few years ago and found this amazing group of people!! I am an eclectic Green witch with an interest in tarot, runes, herbalism, and moon magic. My deities are Artemis (she’s been with me since the beginning) and Hekate, a recent guide in my life.

We’re glad to have you here. :purple_heart: Make yourself comfortable, explore, and feel free to ask questions!

:herb: :bow_and_arrow: :hekate_wheel: :crescent_moon:

12 Likes

Welcome @Lunadragon ! I’m Mystique, an eclectic witch from Minnesota. Lots of great people and information here! If you ever have questions there is sure to be someone that will have an answer!

Blessed Be

13 Likes

Welcome to the coven. Feel free to jump :kangaroo: in

Blessed be :sparkling_heart:

12 Likes

Hello and welcome I’m Tracy from England. Make yourself at home Lovely :green_heart:

12 Likes

Welcome, @Lunadragon! It’s lovely to meet you. And what a wonderful experience to have so young! :black_heart:

I’m Katerina, and I currently reside in Australia with my partner and two cats. :smile:

Anyway, I’m excited to welcome you into this wonderful space. I hope you find all that you’re looking for a more here. :black_heart:

11 Likes

Hello @Lunadragon,

I’ve seen a few of your other posts around the forum already and just wanted to stop by to say welcome! I’m Bry, one of the moderators in the forum and an Eclectic Witch. Thank you for sharing your lovely introduction- it’s a pleasure to meet you :blush:

Please make yourself right at home here!

Blessed be :sparkles:

9 Likes

Welcome.im John been in practice over 30 years

9 Likes

Greetings!
As someone fairly new to the forum it’s good to have you! I’m from GA and have been practicing off and on for almost a decade now. Feel free to inbox me with any questions or tips as you learn!

11 Likes

Thank you for all the wonderful welcome guys can’t wait to get it started have a whole lot of things I want to try and a whole lot of ideas I want to express

11 Likes

Welcome to the forum @Lunadragon :wave:

My name is Megan and I’m one of the moderators here at Spells8 :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: It’s nice to meet you!

I just moved out of Florida in December, though I’m not originally from there :laughing: In any case, welcome - please feel free to make yourself at home!

8 Likes

welcome to the witch family!
I am Airram from Greece
in the forum you will find wise witches and different paths of magic
I wish you a good journey in the world of learning @Lunadragon :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

6 Likes

Merry meet :hugs: and welcome home :infinite_roots: @Lunadragon

It’s so nice to meet you, James! I’m Marsha, an Eclectic Solitary Witch, from Colorado. I’m so glad you found the courses, that’s a great place to start. If you have any questions, let us know. Welcome to the family! :people_hugging:

With love :heart: and magick :dizzy: always

8 Likes

Hi, @Lunadragon! I’m Amethyst from Southern West Virginia. Welcome to the forum! :infinite_roots:

It’s nice to have you here! I’m glad you found your way here! I hope you find us a warm and supportive place to grow!

If you have any questions, just ask and someone will pop up to help you! I look forward to getting to know you!

8 Likes

@Lunadragon Welcome! :hugs: So glad you’ve joined us :heart::blush: This is a great place for discovery and growth :pray::heart::sparkles: Everyone is so supportive and will offer guidance :pray: :blush: Make yourself at home :house_with_garden: I look forward to getting to know you and learning alongside you :heart: :blush: :people_hugging:

7 Likes