[Fixed] Can't Post From Phone

Hi there! Hate to bug you @BryWisteria, but I’m having issues posting from my phone. It won’t even let me load it. Not sure if it’s my phone or what. Help, please!

7 Likes

Did you get this worked out, @Amethyst? Have you been using the computer all day? Fingers crossed! :heart:

5 Likes

Same! Can’t upload pics from my phone.

6 Likes

Morning, all!

Uh oh! I’ll go in and take a look :eyes:

(testing)

test 1: Spells8 App
Not working

test 2: Phone Web Browser

For those having issues:

Are you using the Spells8 app (and if so, on an Android or Apple device), or are you using a Web browser (like Google Chrome, Firefox, DuckDuckGo, etc)?

(EDIT: Photo upload is also not working for me in the Spells8 App - I have alerted @Francisco )

6 Likes

I´m using the app on an Adroid device.

6 Likes

Thank you, Katharina! :+1:

5 Likes

I can post pictures from my desktop, just not from my phone. It’s an Android. So I don’t know what’s going on.

Yay, it’s not just me!

I’m using the app too, on a Samsung Galaxy. So, Android. Hope that helps you!

5 Likes

Yes! Info about where/when the issue is occurring is very helpful for troubleshooting - thank you, Amethyst! :pray: :heart:

6 Likes

You’re welcome! Good luck to y’all on fixing it!

6 Likes

Thank you everyone for reporting the bug! :bug: and for helping narrow down where the problem was happening.

I think it was caused by the latest update to the Spells8 app in July (which was one of those mandatory Google policy updates)… Anyway, it’s now fixed and I just sent it back to Google Play, which can take a little time to roll out app updates, so the new version should be there within the next day or so!

6 Likes

Thank you for fixing it! You’re awesome! Now if only Google Play would get on the ball.

6 Likes

Hooray! Thank you, Francisco! :partying_face:

5 Likes