šŸ•Æļø Flickering Magic: How to Read Candle Flames, Meanings and Interpretations

@Francisco , thank you very useful information, great to know. I always wondered, if the way a flame burned, meant anything.

12 Likes

Thank you, Krissie! Oh no. :rofl: I had it bookmarked the whole time. I need to bookmark the bookmark page so I remember to view it. My list in there keeps growing! LOL

13 Likes

I am guilty of that too. I have bookmarks & I am always forgetting to look at them. I should probably see what is in there too. :rofl:

13 Likes

A post was split to a new topic: New To The Group

Well I just read this and wanted to share my recent experience. I made a candle in an empty 7 day jar. There just happened to be a roll of string on the counter. Normally I use pure cotton but I was in a hurry to get it done, dealing w post-COVID exhaustion have to push a lot. Anywayā€¦part of what happened next is definitely related to the wick.
I wanted a hex candle to check the actions of a committed enemy. Over time and too close proximity, I eventually was face-to-face with a demon masquerading as a friend. He and his family were staying on my property, and because of surgery and illness I was diminished. He used this opportunity to create chaos and destruction in my life, as is his way. It took a lot to get him out, thankfully the city intervened and helped with his eviction. (Skipping details).
That was my impetus for the hex, because even after moving elsewhere he still seeks to intervene in my peace; it inspires him to further acts of random harm.
Back to the candle:
So the candle flared when I lit it, then a large section of the wick just poofed up and went out. There was a slumping cavern leading to a teeeny wick, almost buried in wax sides. Hmmm. I poked at it a few times, lit it again. Whoa. Poked more and lit again. Flicker, struggle. The next day I leveled the wax and lit one more time. It finally caught strong, but flicker flicker. I kept an eye on it; by the following day the candle was at least half gone or more with a big huge black smokestack around the top of the glass. Huh? By that evening I could smell this foul nasty stench coming from it all thru the house so I thought enough is enough, its gone. I took it outside to where he had stored his beloved car and went to pour out the stinking wax prior to extinguishing it. As i tipped the glass close to the ground it sort of exploded. HOE-LEE! So I thought, well, Iā€™ll deal with this manana. And i did.
So the NEXT evening it seemed as if he came by. I couldnā€™t see that well, but there was a super loud car engine very nearby (his signature chariot of doom is a blown engine chevy hot rod) and then I saw a black car he (did) own slowly driving by. Also found 5 dead rats in my bedroom I am not kidding.
Then yesterday I heard that his black car was repossesed. Bring on the bad luck dude, you got it coming and then some.
Youā€™ve done your worst to me. Now itā€™s my turn. Sorry but thatā€™s how it is here. No rainbows and lollipops right now. Serious.

9 Likes

Thanks for sharing your experience, @Sara5! :blush: I donā€™t use hexes in my own practice (and thatā€™s some scary stuff that happened after the spell!) but I can appreciate when justice finds its way to those who deserve it. And Iā€™m grateful for your notes on the flickering flame during your spellwork- itā€™s interesting to hear about! :candle::star_struck:

10 Likes

Iā€™m telling u I took it easy on him. Not my nature to revenge, why waste the energy the lost soul knows much better than u ever could how to completely destroy themselves.
But n this case the bad juju has built too high, itā€™s fight or flight. And heā€™s the coward. So I am confident and basically fearless, I carry the righteous sword, cut our the darkness. Ive am come back from hell and thereā€™s hell to pay. As they say.

11 Likes

It sounds like you went through a lot, Sara- I think you are very strong for overcoming your challenges and coming back stronger than ever!

May your ferocity and power continue to light your way through any darkness you encounter :blush::candle:

9 Likes

Righteous! Revenge IS sweet, but also dangerous.
Next time try a simple mantra.
Light your candle and say

ā€œMay the cosmos bless and keep you
FAR AWAY FROM HERE!ā€

I donā€™t see any blowback from that.
Hopefully, heā€™ll move to Siberia. I hear that the weather isā€¦umā€¦nice,
this time of year. LMAO
Blessed be
Sending you Strength, Healing and Kindness.
(Secretly? ā€œThat a girl!ā€)
Garnet

12 Likes

Umā€¦call me stupid, but is the difference between flickering, jumping and dancing?

10 Likes

Thatā€™s a valid question, not stupid at all! Iā€™d say that the main difference between flickering and dancing is the speed: a flicker is a quick change, like fluttering.

Here are some gifs with my personal interpretations:

Flickering (moving fast) :
flickering candle

Dancing (moving slow) :
dancing candle

And hereā€™s a jumping candle:
giphy

:rofl:

16 Likes

LMAO! I actually laughed out loud!

10 Likes

Good one @Francisco! :rofl:

11 Likes

Thank you for sharing this information, well put together and I learned quite a lot here. Beautifully put together @Francisco :dizzy:

10 Likes

Awesome :purple_heart:thanks @Francisco love the last candle :joy::joy:

11 Likes

A post was split to a new topic: Candle Wax Question from Sissie

Again, I apologize for being late to the party. To much drama here in CALI and I have been remiss in my dedicationsā€¦

So this evening while purifying my crystals, the Moon candle was flickering then it became an ā€œxā€ and I was actually able to make flame stand tall and straight and the ā€œxā€ refracted into a star and I was able to see what appeared to be textures. Then the flame when to a double arrow pointing North and South and the went into what appeared to be three rabbit faces/profiles. Ester popped into my head and about this time, the candle went out .
What textures I am not sure. Like pits and divots on an arch. It has me stymied to say the least - open to suggestions from everyoneā€¦

12 Likes

you make me laugh sir - and at the most perfect time too :rofl:

Thank you sincerely from all of my heart.

9 Likes

I just seriously laughed out loud at the last gif, thanks @Francisco I needed that.

9 Likes

I am so glad that I came across this @Francisco the laugh and the information are just what I needed, thank you

9 Likes