Flower earrings on the way! 😍

Hello everyone! :heart: Just now as I was having a light and enchanting conversation with Megan, and I immediately got excited to get some simple yet pretty jewellery for myself when she told me about her rose and snake earrings
:heart_eyes: :smiling_face: She described how she had enchanted them to protect her whenever she wore them! :star_struck: That is soo beautiful & magical!! :sparkling_heart: It right away struck me as an idea to do the same for myself! Soo, I came upon a beautiful site called Everstylish.com where beautiful pendants, ear studs and dangly earrings are being sold at a very low price! :face_holding_back_tears: :blush: Then what happened was
that I ordered two pairs of different flowery earrings for myself! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: I just couldn’t resist! :sweat_smile: :innocent: Here, have a look!

Also, these are as obviously seen, periwinkle and sunflower earrings. So now, I am seeking for some special and beautiful suggestions for visualizing a periwinkle :cherry_blossom: and sunflower :sunflower: protective bubble after I enchant them
maybe I should visualize frosty white periwinkles with dark green leaves covering my whole body? Or maybe for sunflowers, I should imagine a ball of golden sunlight and sunflower blooms standing tall in it all around me? I don’t know, but I would loooove some ideas! Thank you my sweet lovelies! :revolving_hearts: :revolving_hearts: :revolving_hearts: And yes! I would love some more insights about their spiritual symbolism! :smiling_face: :sparkles:

9 Likes

Awww they’re beautiful my love, and I love the visualizations! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :blossom: :sunflower:

8 Likes

Thank youu @CelestiaMoon! :kissing_heart: Do you think the visualizations are alright? I mean
I absolutely love these scenes in my mind! :heart_eyes: But, I am open to all different ideas of imagining the protective bubble! :smiling_face: Do you wanna suggest something more blissful and poetic to add in the visuals? :wink: :face_holding_back_tears: :sparkles: I will be very grateful
:innocent: :sparkling_heart:

8 Likes

Those are some gorgeous earrings, @Solasta_Amore :heart_eyes:

I don’t know too much about periwinkle flowers, but I think your idea for the sunflowers is a good one! Envision the sunflowers growing around you and encircling you with the warmth and radiance of the sun!

And to answer your question from the other post, I’d say yes! The dark green leaves visualization is a perfect one! :sunflower:

8 Likes

Hmmm
 maybe something like standing in the middle of a giant periwinkle flower, gently supported, a sunflower of the same size hanging over your head, their petals closing around you and interweaving, leaving you enclosed and protected in the middle, in a giant flowery bubble? :relaxed: :two_hearts:

The sunflower made me think of the Sun, and the periwinkle of water and earth, so it can be a kind of union of the Earth and the sky/Source if you want it to be, divine feminine and masculine uniting to hold you close and safe in between :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

8 Likes

How pretty! I like your visualization ideas too!

8 Likes

Amazing! :smiling_face: Thank youu love! :kissing_closed_eyes: (I am taking screenshots here in the middle of the night or maybe
the witchin’ hour! :wink: :innocent: :broom: :woman_mage:t2:)

8 Likes

Thank you sweets! :kissing_heart: :white_heart:

8 Likes

Are you serious!? This is sooooooo pretty! I knew you were going to help me out with this! :blush: :heart: Oh my goodness, I have really fallen in love with this one, Celestia! :heart_eyes: :revolving_hearts:

7 Likes

Awww, I see you’re up very late, I’m surprised but happy to see you like always! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :kissing_heart: :revolving_hearts:

I’m so happy that you love it! I hope it gives you the sweetest protection, wrapped in just the most loving energies :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

8 Likes

Thanks honey :heart: and no, I got up in the middle of the witchin’ hour and checked the forum
I often do that! :sweat_smile: :blush:

8 Likes

Look at those beauties! :heart_eyes:

Oh, these are going to be lovely for you, @Solasta_Amore- beautiful flowers for a truly beautiful soul! I hope they make their way to you quickly and that they serve you well in the future :blush::bouquet:

You’ve already got some wonderful recommendations, and I have to say that I really love your original ideas for the visualizations too! :grinning: :+1: When in comes to sunflowers, the first thing I think of is just what you’ve said- warm, glowing, cheery sunshine and summer energy :sunflower:

I don’t know much about periwinkles- out of curiosity, I ran a search for their magickal properties and found the following:

Magickal Uses: Feminine, Venus, Water.

Patron herb of Wiccans. Love, Lust, Mental Powers, Money, Protection.

From Earthwitchery: Periwinkle

That is a lot of potent feminine and water energy, with protective qualities too! You could use your periwinkle earrings to draw on Divine Feminine energy. Wrap yourself in an energy barrier of pretty petals and strong vines to keep you safe, energized, and keep a clear mind throughout the day :blossom: :blush:

Enjoy your new treasures, Solasta! :heart::hugs:

6 Likes

That’s amazing, I didn’t check anywhere but that’s pretty much what my intuition told me too! :blush: There’s just something about the texture of the flower that tells me it’s a gentle water one :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :blossom:

6 Likes

Aww thank youuuu sweetie! I always appreciate your love and encouragement!! :face_holding_back_tears: :hearts: :sparkling_heart: I, too think that these two pieces of jewellery are going to be my shield for all the tough times! :innocent: Ah! And thank YOU for the lovely info about sweet little periwinkle! :smiling_face: :blossom: I sooo love you my friend Bry! :kissing_heart: :heavy_heart_exclamation:

6 Likes

Aww how sweet darlin’! :two_hearts: I know how intuitive you are and that’s why you felt the flower’s spiritual energy! :heart_eyes: Much Love to you! All of you, literally all of you, are my biggest present ever! :face_holding_back_tears: :hugs: :sob:
:heart: :heart: :heart:

5 Likes

Awww, you’re right my dear moon girl, it was the beautiful plant spirit that shared her secrets with me! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :blossom: So much love to you too, I cherish you and your loving heart :face_holding_back_tears: :kissing_heart: :sparkling_heart:

5 Likes

You’re a natural with flower correspondences, Celestia! :clap::heart_eyes: :bouquet:

Awwww love you too, Solasta! Big hugs! :hugs::heartpulse: :sparkles:

4 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 180 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.