For Athena devotees

I just received my pendant. It was $5 on Amazon and the silver tone chain is about 20 inches. I am tickled pink over it! :grin:

Consecrating as an amulet for court hearings and trial :heart:

9 Likes

Oh my, so very beautiful! I love it!

6 Likes

That’s lovely!

5 Likes

Beautiful pendant, @mary25! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: Out of curiosity, may I ask how you will be consecrating it? Salt, water, or perhaps another method? :sparkles:

May Athena watch over and bless you. And may you always find the fairness and justice you seek! :balance_scale: :heart:

5 Likes

That’s very beautiful :heart_eyes: thanks for sharing this with us!!

5 Likes

It’s beautiful :heart:

4 Likes

Well, last week in the challenge, I learned that one of correspondences for Athena was patchouli. So I put the picture of her on the table, with crystals, lit the candle and lit the incense. I held the charm in the smoke of the incense and envisioned it helping me to feel brave and competent in court. Then I said an invocation to Athena. But I may also do the Spells8 amulet consecration. Do you think what I did sounds okay? I did not want to put it in salt or water because it is inexpensive costume jewelry but I considered putting a bowl of salt and a bowl of water on the altar.

3 Likes

Yes! I think cleansing with smoke is a wonderful way to consecrate (and all the better that you chose patchouli especially for Athena)! :raised_hands: :blush:

I think it’s wise to avoid getting it wet, although salt should be okay (jewelry enthusiasts please correct me if I’m wrong!).

Alternatively, you could place the piece down and draw a circle of salt or water around it- enclosing it for the consecration without getting it directly in contact with either substance. A bowl of salt and water placed next to the piece on your altar is another top-notch idea! :grinning: :+1:

That being said, since you already completed the lovely smoke consecration, I don’t think you need to do anything further if you don’t want to (although if you feel drawn to do more, then by all means do so! :blush:).

Going forward, I would suggest cleansing the amulet from time to time, going by your intuition and how the amulet is working in any spell or ritual work you use it for.

Congrats again on your lovely piece, Mary, and thank you for sharing it here! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

3 Likes