For The Tarot Readers

There’s this link I found. It helps incorporate tarot with everyday magic. And I thought I’d share it with the coven!!!

https://www.llewellyn.com/blog/2021/02/3-ways-to-use-tarot-for-everyday-magic/

14 Likes

Very cool! Although I’m not sure about putting a card over or under my drink, it’s not waterproof after all. Maybe if I copied it? That would make more sense to me.

6 Likes

I like the Talisman idea :heart_eyes: Thank you :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

5 Likes

Ohhhh this is a very interesting article! I add tarot cards to my altar and spellwork a lot, but I love the idea of using tarot to infuse energy into food or drink. Something to consider- it made me think about designing cocktails based on each of the tarot cards :cocktail: :star_struck:

I did a quick search to see if there’s something like that out there, and I found a book called the “Tarot of Cocktails” :blue_book: :flower_playing_cards::

[Pic from the Tarot of Cocktails site]

It’s not a drink based on each of the original tarot cards, but rather a book of tarot inspired drinks. It looks neat- another fun way to bring tarot into gastronomy! :laughing:

Thanks so much for sharing the article, @Christina4! It really got me thinking :grin::heart:

4 Likes

:grin: you’re quite welcome my lady!!! :two_hearts:

3 Likes

That’s makes more sense.

3 Likes

I does, doesn’t it? I mean, tarot cards are expensive and special, no need to be spilling coffee or tea on them!

3 Likes