Free "Becoming an Herbalist Mini Course" by the Herbal Academy

Merry meet!

The Herbal Academy (an online herbal school) gives out free goodies and mini books from time to time, and to celebrate the month of gratitude, they are offering a free mini course for those interested in pursuing herbalism!

I’m only on Lesson 3 (out of 5)- it is a very small course, but loaded with important information, especially about the murky waters of practicing herbalism/selling herbal goods legally and ethically.

There was a lot I didn’t know- I’m not selling any herbs or herbal products atm and I’m not planning on opening an herbal care clinic or anything, but the course has some very important warnings and ways to avoid potentially getting charged for “practicing medicine” (which, in the USA, is illegal if not done by certified medical doctors with a license). It has been eye-opening for me :flushed:

If it sounds like something you are interested in, the mini course is currently free- just note that you will need to “check out” via their website and make an account in order to access the course.

The Herbal Academy: Becoming an Herbalist Mini Course

(the course is also available through their free public Newsletter)

Sharing here in hopes that others find it interesting/useful too! :green_heart:

Blessed be :sparkles:

11 Likes

Thank you for giving us the head’s up about the class! I’m signed up and ready to go.

2 Likes

Thank you for sharing! I’m all signed up. I’ve been in a funk lately and need a project to get my mojo back and this is a great option.

2 Likes

Thanks so much I am using aloe on my skin tonight :blush:
Any how I can better myself and feel better :kissing_heart:
Jeannie

2 Likes

@Trixie_Thojrne You’re very welcome! I finished the mini course last night- not all of the information was applicable to my situation, but overall I found the course to be very helpful. I hope you enjoy it too! :green_heart: :sparkles:

@Artemisia It’s a short course, but if you’re looking for a fun little reading project to get your mojo back on track, this might do the trick! I hope you enjoy it too! :blush::herb:

@Jeannie1 You’re very welcome, Jeannie! Ohhhh aloe is so nice- I hope you enjoy your aloe treatment :green_heart: Enjoy! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

3 Likes

@BryWisteria oooooooo thanks Bry ill have to check this out

3 Likes

You’re welcome, @Mistress_Of_Herbs- I hope you enjoy it! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

The Herbal Academy has a few free mini books with some herbal recipes too (I believe you get one if you sign up for the newsletter)- not that the wonderful queen of herbal recipes needs more recipes, but just putting it out there just in case! :wink: :heart:

Lots of love and blessed be! :sparkles:

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 180 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.