Free Guides on Modifying Your Practice for Concealment, Disability, or Illness

Everyone is so wise and creative here! We’ve got so many great ideas! Im inspired to write!:blush::heart::sparkling_heart:

9 Likes

:star::sparkles:
Starborn,
I found a lot of valuable information to scroll through!
Thank you one witch to another! :sparkles:
Jeannie

9 Likes

Just want to give a standing ovation to this- gosh, @starborn, you are one talented creator! These are beautiful! :clap: :heart_eyes:

7 Likes

That’s okay! :black_heart: You have the support of the coven, I’m sure. And myself included.

Would it help you if I started writing, to give you something to build off? Or if you gave some outlines to us and I started expanding them into more words?

Write! :black_heart: What’s your desired topic?

I’ve been thinking of writing something like, “Micro-Magic: Everyday Witchcraft for Busy People” and incorporating strategies for being an urban witch into that as well. Because I think I have a personal need for it, which is usually one thing that really helps in getting such a thing complete. :face_with_peeking_eye:

Thank you all for the high prise. I’m so humbled. :flushed: :black_heart: But I didn’t come up with those from scratch right then and there – they’re from months ago when I tried writing a “Wealth Generation” eBook/workbook. But then I kind of burnt out and had to drop it for a while. :sweat_smile:

Now I’ve picked it up again after work and I think it’s almost done. :eyes:

9 Likes

@starborn I’ve got a pretty good grasp on meditation and mindfulness and how it affects your mental and physical health. Having a fatal disease and limited functioning is just devastating and those topics are so important to living life and not just surviving or wanting to give up. It’s about living with purpose and meaning and taking your power back.
For me It’s also about changing thought patterns through basic witchcraft. I’d also write about the guide for witch’s with disabilities. I’m no expert on these topics but I feel my experiences are valuable.
This is out of order. :laughing: I think everyone should be able to understand, I hope :pray: :sweat_smile:

9 Likes

Wow, that looks awesome, @starborn! You are awesome!

6 Likes

That is an understatement. Any such guide would be blessed to have your contribution! :black_heart:

Oh, I would love to read that book! :black_heart:

And so is my reply! Let chaos reign!

Elmo Fire GIF - Elmo Fire Burn - Discover & Share GIFs

7 Likes

I’m just not organized enough to write a book :confused:. I’d need help with that lol! :crazy_face::woozy_face:

7 Likes

@Sivonnah

My favourite reading material is life stories. It’s very encouraging to see how a person overcomes stuff, what they’ve been through etc. You never know who you may help, so to write your story is always valuable :sparkling_heart:

7 Likes

@starborn

Hail Loki :rofl:

7 Likes

I love the direction this entire thread has taken - we have so many amazing writers here, I’m sure if there were a book to be written, it would be amazing!

So many talented witches here that my heart is so full of joy and happiness! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

7 Likes

I feel the same. :black_heart:

Other people’s stories have given me so much hope, and that is also the only reason I’ve been able to open up about my stories as well. I used to worry that talking about myself at all was egotistical, but that was merely a belief pushed onto me by others who did not care for me. I know better now. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

How about a short piece on your experiences then? :black_heart:

But no pressure. Only if you are comfortable and willing to do so. :pray:

Others are finding their way here and staying when they see it is a wonderful place to be, and it is so because of the witches who care for this place (yes, I’m looking at you – you are one of them :eyes:) and of course, everyone who populates it as well. :black_heart:

7 Likes

Aww :blush: :sweat_smile: You’re so sweet! Thank you! I imagine you’re right, though. We’ve cultivated a wonderful sense of a loving, supportive community here. Everyone is so amazing!

7 Likes

@tracyS I will certainly write something! I could write on soooo many topics! I’ll write about being a disabled witch. Certainly won’t be short! Where would I post it?

6 Likes

@Sivonnah That would be great. And I think greatly appreciated. You could perhaps post it here, maybe witchy wisdom? I don’t know, :thinking:, any suggestions @BryWisteria @MeganB for where to post it?

I think this is an important story, the disabled get left out of alot of things (speaking on behalf of my son here), so this would be nice :sparkling_heart:

6 Likes

I think it’s great that you’re looking to write about your experiences! If you want to share them here, I would suggest posting in either Witchy Wisdom or A Sacred Space – if you’re sharing more personal experiences, you might choose A Sacred Space. That category of the forum isn’t viewable to anyone that isn’t logged in to the forum or Spells8 :blush:

6 Likes

And if you would like it prettified for PDF and print, I’m happy to help as well, @Sivonnah. :black_heart:

6 Likes

I did it! Maybe… I think… :joy:

https://forum.spells8.com/t/my-ebook-workbook-wealth-generation-is-all-about-financial-freedom/42264

9 Likes

May I send you a DM about book formating and publishing?

8 Likes

Of course, you may. :black_heart:

7 Likes