Free Samhain readings today

Merry merry Samhain to my fellow beautifilul wiccans and witchy friends out there !! I am 2 weeks new to this coven but feel such free open souls and love coming from you all ! So i am happily announcing that i am doing 31 readings for 31 different witches. Love issues ? Financial questions ? Family problems or just want to know what lies ahead…? I can help. Ive been an aspiring tarot reader since i was about 9 years old and my abilities have flourished incredibly over the past 10 years. I am here to inspire as well as teach and of cource learn along the way!! Just message me your name… and a little about yourself:) lets have some witchy fun!!

12 Likes

Hello welcome… May I have a reading please

3 Likes

Hello,
May I also please get a reading? I am seeking calm, steady heart and mind, self confidence and strength. Protection from my own frantic, worrisome energies.

3 Likes

@WarermelonWitchy may i have a reading. Welcome to our little coven sister. U will love it here. Welcome home

5 Likes

Welcome :heart: I would be honored to have a reading, I would love any message the universe wants to send my way!

Happy Samhain :jack_o_lantern:

4 Likes

Hi, thank you so much for the offer of a reading! I would love to know if this is a coincidence or message for me. I’ve had the Death card come up in several readings I’ve done for myself. If there is an ending in my future, is it to my benefit or not? And how can I prepare for it? I am a 3rd Decan Pisces with Aquarius rising and Virgo moon.

5 Likes

Thank you for the opportunity - I would like a reading, please :two_hearts:

4 Likes

@mary25 sorry to butt in on this but i always heard that the Death card means change, a process of release and transformation, that we need to allow to happen if we are to move forward. Inevitable change.

Am i wrong, if so please tell me? I honestly dont do tarot. But thats what i was always taught.

4 Likes