Fried Chicken for Dinner

Hello, welcome and thank you to all for those energy sent either to my uncle or at me, I have already recovered from the 1st vaccination dose enough to do any of the household chores…tonight I’m cooking fried chicken for dinner while my parents and younger sibling is out of the house doing grocery,

Blessed Be,
Margaret

8 Likes

Glad you’re both doing better! No bad side effects from the jab I hope!

5 Likes

Ooh, save me a piece!! I’m on my way :drooling_face:

5 Likes

It was actually the opposite @Amethyst , one of the vaccine 's side effects was that my appetite increased after 3 days and some sore muscles the first day or two, I think it has to do with the cytokine in the vaccine, it’s a protein mostly found in those with spinal conditions, the vaccine boosted it which is why my body actually sought out food on it’s own, the other side effects of a vaccine shot landed on my mother instead as she ended up with the headaches, some cough and ended up joking she must have been the one vaccinated not me, She doesn’t drink any tea so there’s not much one can do in helping that cough out of her system other than a cup of water, the usual don’t skip meals and sleep early in the night,

3 Likes

Sure, if you want one @christina4 , I’ll give you too

3 Likes

Aw, thanks!!! I love fried chicken :poultry_leg:

3 Likes

Huh. Well, that’s not too bad of a side effect. Glad you’re doing okay!

2 Likes