stand: 10 mins
total: 12 hrs 40 mins
Yield: Makes 16 servings

Ingredients:

1 (14-ounce) can sweetened condensed milk
1 (12-ounce) container frozen whipped topping, thawed
1 (20-ounce) can crushed pineapple, drained
2 tablespoons lemon juice
½ cup mashed ripe banana (about 1 large banana)
1 large orange, peeled and sectioned
½ cup sweetened flaked coconut
½ cup chopped walnuts, toasted
½ cup maraschino cherries
2 (9-inch) ready-made graham cracker crusts

Garnishes: chopped pineapple, maraschino cherries, chopped walnuts, whipped topping, toasted coconut, fresh mint sprigs

Directions:

Step 1

Stir together condensed milk and whipped topping. Fold in the next 7 ingredients. Pour evenly into graham cracker crusts.

Step 2

Cover and freeze for 12 hours or until firm. Remove from freezer, and let stand 10 minutes before serving. Garnish, if desired.

Recipe courtesy of Southern Living.

6 Likes

Another amazing recipe that sounded delicious, but I just couldn’t picture what it looked like! :laughing: I had to look it up and…

[Pic from MyRecipes]

Mmmmm yummy :yum: Chilly and refreshing- something like this is perfect for hot summer days! I love that it has fresh mint sprigs in it too :herb: :two_hearts:

Thanks so much for sharing these summer dishes, @Amethyst! I love cooking, but in the summer it’s hard to work up the motivation to turn on the oven :sweat_smile: Recipes like these are great inspiration!

2 Likes

Oh that looks delicious :drooling_face::yum:
Thanks for looking it up!!!

And @Amethyst thank you because I have to have to make this one day!! It’s simple ingredients!!! The kids would love this!!

1 Like

You’re welcome! It sounds like it would be a perfect Litha dessert, all light and fresh and fruity! I’m glad you liked it, and thank you for posting the picture of it!

You’re welcome! I hope they do love it! Its sounds as if it would be fun to make!

3 Likes