Full Moon Beaver Spell

I did this spell for this full moon in Taurus/eclipse:

I participated fully in a full moon meditation beforehand.

It really prepared me for the spell work I was about to perform.

Then I did the spell:

I thought the orange glow gave it some fire essence. I enjoyed this spell and my intention is set out into the universe!

Yes I know, the full moon isn’t completely full until the 19 of November but I still feel it’s energies.

I hope you all have a blessed full moon/eclipse!!
Solar_eclipse_1999_4

7 Likes

I know the spell you cast will be successful. Look at that incredible candle flame :heart_eyes: May all your spells be blessed.
I’m getting itchy witchy fingers tonight, there’s two things I have planned for full moon eclipse night but I wanna to them now. Patience is a virtue that I need to pray for.

4 Likes

You can still get the same effects from the full moon three days before and three days after the full moon. But I understand if you wanna wait!
Maybe you can get some moon water ready.

4 Likes

That’s a really good idea. Thanks hun xxx

4 Likes

Whoo-hoo! Your spell looks beautiful! I’m doing the same thing tomorrow. But it looks like you did a great job!

4 Likes

Beautiful spellwork, @Christina! Same to you- wishing you a very blessed Full Moon and Eclipse :full_moon_with_face: :sparkling_heart:

2 Likes

Thank you for sharing and inspiring us all, Christina! I appreciate you telling us that the full moon is not just one night. I have skipped doing spells before because I thought I lost my opportunity. I am going to this Beaver Moon spell tonight, too. My productivity needs a jump start. :slight_smile:

3 Likes

You’re welcome :relaxed: I’m happy that you now know that you have more chances.

3 Likes