Full Moon Coloring Pages

Happy Sunday All!

I am looking forward to the new moon on the 7th, and am gearing up to create another journal page. Do any of you other lovely beings complete the full moon colouring pages?

I like to find some affirmations that reflect the moon’s energy, as well as try and find a playlist that emulates the same energy and play it while I colour / write. Usually other Spotify users are pretty good at making “Leo Season” type playlists for me so I let them do it for me :sweat_smile:

Here are some of my recent pages. I created the one for new moon in Leo myself. I used watercolours for the first time for the Sturgeon full moon page. Quite happy with that one if I do say so myself.

I would love to see everyone else’s pages too!

8 Likes

@Eliza_Beth
Looks like Leo is having a bad hair day​:face_with_hand_over_mouth::joy::rofl:
Well done, should get my pens out to paint.

5 Likes

@basil I’d say that’s a great hair day, if you’re a lion! :lion: :joy:

Are they the watercolour pens? I would love to see some of your works if you’re willing to share!

7 Likes

@Eliza_Beth
My beautiful curls are long gone😭
I’m ascendant Leo.
Not a full diva though. I’m learning to keep my Ego in check!:face_with_hand_over_mouth:.
No offence to Leo’s, but knew a few that was all about “Head & Shoulders”, and you know why dahlings?, because am worth it!:joy::rofl:.
They are great party goers, but an “umph” on the back cheeks If is your boss.

Your shame is never ending, just one psycological drama after another"ERASURE".:wink:
But now we’re entering Virgo: say you won’t leave no more, I’ll take you back again by Kylie!

7 Likes

@basil omg that’s so funny. I’m a Libra sun and rising, and Taurus moon. I like my creature comforts and am steadfast in my emotions. My Venus is in Leo, which makes sense because I like my love to be big and showy (given or received).

6 Likes

@Eliza_Beth
Well seeded :face_with_hand_over_mouth:!
I am moon in Taurus and other planets, but cance in Venus: Breakfast in bed…!, both seem to like similar things, but then sun in gemeni and ascendant Leo: I said Upsidedown you turn me…!

7 Likes

@Eliza_Beth whose weighing more Libra or Taurus?
Is your ego inflated by Leo?
How you deal with a double Libra and a Leo?
I say, I have one and it can be a handful!

5 Likes

@Eliza_Beth
Am told that Libras as well as Taurus women are good homemakers, right?

5 Likes

I’m a Leo moon. Hear my Roar!!! :laughing::leo::lion:

6 Likes

Hey I’m a Taurus sun, Leo moon and I’m all mixed up :rofl: but yeah I used to be a good homemaker. When I had someone to make it for!!

6 Likes

They’re so cute!!! I love your buck drawing!! I love coloring and artwork but I download all the printables but I don’t have a printer. :roll_eyes:

5 Likes

@christina4 thank you and oh no that’s such a pain! Is there a library close by to you? Or can a friend download and print and send to you? I could do that if you wish! We can be pen pals lol.

@basil I believe that because my sun, ascendant, and Mercury are all in Libra, it makes me a Turbo Libra lol! I am very passionate about justice and seeing injustice anywhere makes me uncomfortable. I am the type of person to weigh all options before making a decision as well. But… once I make a decision I am stubborn as all hell lol! Not sure about being a good homemaker :sweat_smile: I do find cleaning therapeutic, and I like to cook but not every day. Regarding Venus in Leo, this is what my astrology app says:

“Venus in Leo embodies beauty, virtue, and personal power. Those born with Venus in Leo have a touch for the dramatic in their affections, but it’s all coming from a place of deep adoration for these Lions. On a good day, Venus in Leo loves with warmth and loyalty. They care deeply for those who love them in return. On a rough day, the Lion needs to be seen and heard. Pride can be just as scary as it is beautiful in this placement.”

6 Likes

I did for the Buck Moon :deer:

7 Likes

@IrisW oh that’s beautiful!! Love all the gold that you used! :heart_eyes:

5 Likes

Very interesting, thank you.
So probably in tarot your cards Strength and justice, do resonate to you?
Mine are the chariot and the tower.
All signs have pros and cons, nothing wrong with that, and Leo is no exception.
They make great friends and have lots too.
Leo in Chinese astrology represents the monkey, and America is under this sign.:+1:

5 Likes

Incidentally lion’s roar at night and do most of the hunting.:+1:

4 Likes

@basil I’ve not had experience with Tarot, I don’t have a deck, but yes I do like the sound of those cards :blush:

5 Likes

@christina4
Leo’s usually are very independent. Used to have a friend that was the life of the party, but back home, it was his sanctuary.
No many people had access to his cave.
Leo’s usually have back pain.
And again, nothing wrong with being alone.
To rest and recover from daily life😊
Licking your wounds…

3 Likes

@Eliza_Beth
You should get one, is great therapy.
How to find out your cards:
Date of birth using Major Arcana only.
Example: 8/6/1964. 14+20=16/7
16 is the Tower and 7 is the chariot.

3 Likes

Those are stunning pages, @Eliza_Beth- I love the decorations you added! They really give it a lovely personal flair :sparkling_heart: Is that washi tape you used? I absolutely adore the blue one with the gold sea creatures- perfect for the Sturgeon Moon and so cute too! :heart_eyes:

1 Like