Ah thanks it was just a spontaneous moment. I don’t take photographs often as my IPhone is not that great as it is a few years old. I am looking into getting a new one not the fold but another Apple Pro. I will see what deals are on in December. Will see. If not I can look at yours ![]()
![]()
![]()
That sounds beautiful! So serene!
I dunno, I think it’s cute. Like it’s blushing!
So pretty! Like candy floss clouds!
December is hands-down the best time to go—you’ll definitely score the best deals then! Plus, being a Sagittarius right around Christmas, you can always use that combo to your advantage for an upgrade… hint hint to your husband lol! ![]()
![]()
You and everyone else are always welcome, and I’ll have all of you covered right here on the board and on the website before long.
Honestly, you did an absolutely excellent job with your phone—the photos came out gorgeous! Someone can own the most expensive camera or top-tier phone in the world, but I truly believe it’s the person behind the lens that brings the energy and draws everyone’s eyes to the shot. You could be using a disposable FunSaver like I used to carry everywhere in the '90s—in my eyes, it’s never about the fancy gear, it’s about the spirit of the person capturing the moment. ![]()
![]()
![]()