Full Moon Pictures: Melbourne, Australia

Good evening coven members, I have been outside and taking some pictures of the Full Moon in Aries, Aries is my birth sign :aries: I am very excited to be able to practice meditation :person_in_lotus_position: and the ritual for tonight’s magic :sparkles: I have also put out water in a bottle of water and crystals to charge. :quartz_crystal:

The Full Moon kept on going through the clouds this was amazing I sat outside and glazed at the Moon.:full_moon:

I also meditated on tonight’s Spells8 Moon in Aries Meditation :aries: :full_moon:

I drew the Card Ace of Pentacles from my new deck of Tarot Cards - RIDER WAITE

very close to my heart the “meaning indicates without a doubt new and promising beginnings, in this case, in the financial and physical realms” from the Ace of Pentacles - Spells8 about the financial meaning, Business doesn’t apply to me.

Good nighttime to sleep now. :sleeping_face:

9 Likes

I love those pics! The moon is so mystical behind the clouds, and that little altar is wonderful! Thank you for sharing!

8 Likes

@moonstruck

Stunning and I am happy you enjoyed your ritual under the blessed full moon :full_moon::dotted_six_pointed_star::green_heart:

7 Likes

Marvelous Moon pictures! thank you for sharing :full_moon: I also went out to moon gaze last night and did the little daily moon ritual. I skipped the guided meditation though and instead just sat and watched the clouds drift over the moon. :heart_suit: :fallen_leaf:

8 Likes

Absolutely beautiful :heart_hands:. I hope you had a blessed and magical harvest full moon.:full_moon::sheaf_of_rice::aries:

6 Likes

Thank you I sat outside and watched the Full Moon sit there whilst the clouds drifted past. :full_moon:

Yes, I did :purple_heart: I have to find a way to read the Ritual I couldn’t sleep last night. :sparkles:

My pleasure I enjoyed sitting outside and watching the Full Moon :full_moon: whilst the clouds glid past. :purple_heart:

Thank you, I loved taking them watching the sky as time goes by, yes I had a lovely and magical harvest full Moon. :full_moon: :ear_of_corn:

7 Likes

Beautiful pictures of the moon @moonstruck!:full_moon:

5 Likes

oh, those are lovely pictures!! :sparkles: :purple_heart:

When I went home from work the other day the moon had just risen, the sun was going down but the sky was all turquoise and pink and the moon seemed huge!!! It was so magical and beautiful and I took my phone out to make a picture…and my phones camera was like :white_cane: :guide_dog: …moon? what moon? :zany_face:

6 Likes

@katharina

Looks good very calming and inviting was it warm? :purple_heart: :sun:

4 Likes

@katharina @moonstruck @markzen304

Thank you sharing your photograph. We must have had the same weather that day as I could not get the Moon but the redness in the sky was magical :full_moon::dotted_six_pointed_star::green_heart:


7 Likes

Beautiful! The moon here in Sydney was also gorgeous, but you captured it perfectly :blush:

6 Likes

The colors are amazing! :heart:

5 Likes

@Moonbeam

The sky looks amazing what time is it and what day, today is Monday here about 6:47pm.

2 Likes

@katharina @TheMuslimWitch

Thank you.

@moonstruck

On Saturday 26th September the Full Moon was at 5.49 pm BST I took the photographs at 7.06 pm. The Moonrise starts at the front of my property and the Sunsets at the rear. Sunset was at 6.58 pm. So I could see the Moon rising and the Sun setting. Twilight and the liminal space between, the earth stopped turning and paused. It was calm, peaceful. I just stood on my lawn barefoot and took the photographs :waning_gibbous_moon: :dotted_six_pointed_star::green_heart:

6 Likes

@Moonbeam

How wonderful I would love to be there England is calling me, hopefully one day. :full_moon: :sun:

4 Likes

@moonstruck

Although the distance is vast our energies are sent to each other when I look at the Sunrise I know that you are looking at the Sunset and when I look at the Moonrise you are looking at the Moonset.

Just look up :sun::waning_gibbous_moon::dotted_six_pointed_star::green_heart:

5 Likes

@Moonbeam

You are defiantly right I will think that morning and night. :sun: :sunset:

5 Likes

How magickal! It is a wake up call to me to stop and smell the roses, or in this case stop and take in the power both the sun and moon in tandem :blush:

5 Likes

@TheMuslimWitch

Great to hear from. I know you have very busy. How are your family. Are your children still crafting with you :waxing_gibbous_moon::dotted_six_pointed_star::green_heart:

4 Likes

Absolutely gorgeous! I might not see all the wild colors everyone else claims are in the sky, but I definitely see my own kind of magic and beauty in it. I love these photos so much! And once again, what a stunning setup around your place—you really should have been an interior decorator. Thank you for sharing! :heart_hands::sparkles::herb:

5 Likes