Full Moon Ritual - Snow Moon

I performed the Full Moon Ritual under the Snow Moon. As I watched the flames slowly start to extinguish, I was given a beautiful colored light show. This photo doesn’t do it justice. I tried to snap better photos but this was the best I could capture. I also have my moon water and crystals out charging under this beautiful Snow Moon. Blessings to you all. :crystal_ball::mushroom::green_heart:

18 Likes

That is SO COOL! I wish I could try this, but I live in Arizona, no snow here :disappointed:

13 Likes

Gorgeous flame :fire:

12 Likes

How beautiful :green_heart:

11 Likes

Actually, it has nothing to do with snow on the ground. That is what they call the full moon in February, The Snow Full Moon. :crystal_ball::kiss:

10 Likes

The name is associated with heavy snowfall back in the day of our ancestors. Now we don’t get as much depending on where you live.

10 Likes

OH! I thought you used snow in your spell, sorry haha. Thank you for clarifying.

8 Likes

I know from shared experience that pictures can only capture a fragment of the magick of the moment, but this is still gorgeous to see! Look at those colors! :blue_heart: :star_struck:

Beautiful ritual, David - blessings to you too! I hope you had a wonderful Full Snow Moon :full_moon_with_face:

7 Likes

@david12 that’s so cool! :hugs:

7 Likes