Funny for your day

Husband: comes in to put groceries away.

“I don’t know who put crystals in the refrigerator, but I moved them to the top shelf….”

4 year old: “I was making them ice!”

Husband: “Oh, I’ll move them back to the bottom then.” Proceeds to put crystals back in the 4 year old realm of reach.

Rocks in the fridge is a new one, even for my house! :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:. The fact that my husband didn’t even bat an eyelash…. He’s a keeper!

10 Likes

:rofl: just got to love kids and their great imagination… my kids use to take small crystals that I had a few of and try to make magick with them… Lucky for me they know my sacred items in my sacred space are off limits unless they ask or I would be loosing crystals like crazy… Thanks for sharing :blush:

7 Likes

That’s so sweet!

4 Likes

@AileyGrey
My boy liked to bury things.
He hated his ear drops, yep, he buried them.
We bought him a ‘my buddy’ doll. (At the time, it wasn’t cheap.) The Chucky commercials had just come out and he buried it in the backyard. I made him dig it up, I cleaned it, and gave it to a cousin, who loved it. I never got mad at him for this. We all have childhood fears.
Garnet

5 Likes

I think your 4 year old is onto something- ice crystals sound like a potential spell ingredient to me! :laughing: :+1:

And yup, your husband sounds like a keeper for sure- he just goes with the flow! :grinning: :sparkles:

5 Likes

He really doesn’t have a lot of choice! He married into delightful crazy!

6 Likes

Hahaha he’s lucky to have you- the craziness keeps things fun and exciting! :laughing: :+1: :heart:

4 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 180 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.