Game time: You can bring three witchy items to an island, so what are they?

You did. You started that one. :laughing: We’re all gonna be like:

I already have these items and they’re in my bug out bag, which makes it easy. :face_with_peeking_eye:

I think I can start calling them my witchy apprentice, so that’s my excuse. :innocent:

Besides, who’s doing to do the heavy lifting? Me? I can barely lift 25 kg. :laughing:

Game over, man. Game over! :laughing:

11 Likes

@starborn hahahahahahaa

11 Likes

I would take a book on wild foraging, but I don’t have one. This is as close as I got! LOL!

13 Likes

The Moon is all we need :crazy_face:

Maybe a cat for company, and bringing us mice to eat :joy: An athame to watch shimmer in the moonlight and make sharp sticks with, to put the mice into to cook over campfire. And the kind of crystal that makes the fire when it meets the white element :fire:

Unless it’s a desert island, then we won’t need any more fire than there is already, and the cat would bring us lizards :sweat_smile:

12 Likes

Not sure i have the game pass tooo but i brought it a while back didn’t like the intro to the game, gave up, and just came back to it as i got it the second it came out and i can tell you worth every penny! If you can get through the boring intro etc, there is heaps of freedom… I am currently flying around, casting spells etc… I am so addicted… Maybe check if they have it but i know by looking in EB Games (my local game shop) it was a lot cheaper than when i brought it. Plus sometimes the pass actually lets you get things on sale… :blush:

12 Likes

Hahaha looking at that GIF thats the upside i would be halucinating like no tomorrow not having anyone to talk to… Good that you have everything prepared. Always best to be… Me i would be like:

Im stranded

13 Likes

Yes mine was literally just doing that! I was starting to fix the box i found and there was a blue tongue lizard hissing at Sage and he was really whacking the lizard and i was trying to help him to leave the thing alone and what happened? Well the lizard hung on Sage’s paw and Sage was running in circles trying to get him off… Never learns that one went straight back to whacking him lol :sweat_smile: :woman_facepalming:

12 Likes

Awww! :rofl: :black_cat:

10 Likes

Hopefully tomorrow I’ll be off or at least in a lower dose of pain meds and I can check it out. I’ve been intrigued since you mentioned it!

11 Likes

Hahaha i always have this meme stuck in my head lol :rofl: Thanks for the laugh this is going to be on repeat in my mind today :woman_facepalming: :sweat_smile:

11 Likes

Yes do take the time to check it out is a nice way i tend to use to fuel down in the evenings. Make sure you take care of yourself too :people_hugging:

11 Likes

The only Harry Potter I could find are Lego games. Are those what you play? I love playing the Lego games! :rofl::rofl::rofl: I didn’t get it yet , but think I may get the Lego one I saw.

11 Likes

Mundane items:

Sturdy mosquito net. To use as a mosquito net/fishing net/blanket/pillow or whatever

Machete

Fire starter stick magnesium stick whatever it is

Although pickle Rick :cucumber: is always in runner up for first on mundane items :rofl: he’s my Wilson. I’d be like Rick!!! Rick!!! I’m sorry Rick please come back! Rick!!

Witchy items:

Lucifer oil
Satan oil

Spiritual cleanse spray

11 Likes

I don’t know why this made me laugh, it’s very practical, just my visualisation gone wild with this statement :rofl:

Keep all the bugs out, including spiders

Loki’s in my head, sorry :person_facepalming::rofl:

12 Likes

Hahahahaha those are too funny. Yep that’s my fogging out the bugs to protect all my witchy friends as now I’m imagining us all together on a deserted island. That might actually be a lot of fun :rofl:

And that’s me the crab with knife :dagger: :hocho: on guard!

12 Likes

Oh man @Devenne ! You just killed all my little spider friends. :cry::cry::cry::cry:

12 Likes

Oops my bad😬

12 Likes

:rofl::rofl::rofl: sure you are! Lol

12 Likes

Mwhahaha mwhahaha :smiling_imp::fire::heart_eyes:

12 Likes

Mudane things:
Edible plants guide
Knife
Rope
Witchy things: