Game time: You can bring three witchy items to an island, so what are they?

Okay as the title says except you are stranded. So what are they?

I will go first…

Mine are:

1- Lighter (can prove handy for more than witchcraft)

2- Compass (they are very versatile) both for altar direction and location (changed this last minute from a crystal as i think i would need to know where i am)

3- Athame (can use to cut herbs and things for both food and practice)

I was going to say sage, but since many herbs can be used to smudge such as rosemary as well, i assumed the island had something i can use to cleanse

14 Likes

PlayStation 5
TV
@Devenne s car for cruising the island

Hahahaha

( My Witchy items would be )

Mason jar

Knife

Clear plastic wrap .( Survival)

14 Likes

Mmm :thinking:, well Thor follows me everywhere I go so I’d have plenty of rain and water, so I’d bring a cup :rofl: and do water/weather magic.

A camping pen knife kit, it has everything, for everything.

And flint, so Loki can make fire. :grin:

15 Likes

Nice thinking… How about three non-witchy items with three witchy items…
So mine are Xbox (with Hogwarts Legacy of course), my pet cats, and pet macaws :rofl:

15 Likes

Nice love this how come i didn’t think of that :thinking: So Hekate, Gaia, and Cernunnos are already with me :blush: :+1:

15 Likes

Xbox
Tv
My cat and dog

Candles
Lighter
Athame

16 Likes

Ohhh very fun! I had to think for a bit, but I’d probably choose:

(Non-witchy)
Tarp
Lighter
Flares

(Witchy)
Athame
Candles
Moon water (to drink if I need too lol)

Very fun game! If the island is nice and I don’t want to leave, I’d switch the flares out for a nice fluffy blanket or beach chair instead :laughing:

16 Likes

I can’t choose!

I guess Scott Cunningham’s Encyclopedia of Magical Herbs, an Athame, and a lighter. But, yeah, it would be hard for me to pick just three. There’s a reason I never ran away from home as a child and that was because I had too much stuff I wanted to keep with me!

16 Likes

Mundane Items

• Multitool
  • Solar-powered charger; it’s one of the small ones with USB ports and has its own battery to store the power
  • Electric lighter with USB cable

I don’t know what power source you all plan to plug your TVs and consoles into on the island. :laughing:

Magickal Items

• My partner
  • Our cats
  • An athame
16 Likes

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl: I guess I’m using water or solar energy and plugging the tv and Xbox into the sand :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

15 Likes

Oh my gods, that image is hilarious. :laughing: Bwahahaha!

15 Likes

IMG_5247

15 Likes

three things ok
My dog, a Rottweiler, is a friend and protector
Lighter the fire is necessary
and a athame to cut herbs but also to find food

13 Likes

Mundane Objects
Duct Tape
knife
bug spray (I get eaten alive and islands = noseeums)

Witchy Stuff
Pendulum
a telescope (can you imagine the star gazing??)
a cauldron… you can do a lot with a fire safe, cooking grade bit of cast iron!

14 Likes

This is so smart. I was just thinking me not being an expert at herbs, i would end up picking something i don’t know about and possibly poison myself. Love your train of thought :blush: :clap:

11 Likes

Lol you are totally right :rofl: I guess i have to invent power there. I did say stranded right so i guess i wouldn’t be taking a vacation at the hotel. :woman_facepalming: Use my Witchy energy to charge the Xbox perhaps :sweat_smile:

Love the multitool kits great thinking :blush: :clap:

11 Likes

Awww so cute your partner is your magickal item as well… I think i am just sad i am acting like i need a vacation and took the pets instead lol :rofl: :woman_facepalming:

11 Likes

We can use it together because apparently i am more concerned with what level i will get on in Hogwarts Legacy rather than trying to escape :sweat_smile:

Guess it shows i really do need a me-time vacation because at this point i am taking the pets not kids and hubby lol :rofl: :woman_facepalming:

12 Likes

No coming back from sand in the Xbox would be a nightmare lol :rofl:

10 Likes

:rofl::rofl::rofl: I can just imagine! :woman_facepalming:t2::woman_facepalming:t2:

In a side note, can I get the hogwarts game on Xbox game pass? It sounds fun!

12 Likes