General & Brain Meditation

First off, a quick update on my tech troubles: I’m still figuring out how to navigate everything here! The mobile app doesn’t let me do anything, so I have to use the website on my phone just to post. But even on the website, I still can’t respond to comments (it only shows me the edit pencil on my own posts), and whenever I try to search topics or start a new post, it keeps routing me to the site feedback and announcement page with zero results. So please bear with me while I learn the ropes—I’m reading your kind words, even if I can’t reply directly yet! :joy::mobile_phone:

That brings me to something I really wanted to share with you all today.

About a year and a half ago, I stumbled across a YouTube channel called Eye of Wisdom. They put out a new video every single day, diving deep into raw spiritual energy, cosmic shifts, the unknown, and the unseen forces of the afterlife.

It’s not a podcast at all—there’s something that I do iit as a part of my daily ritual. give me guidance, ground me, and most importantly makes you think. That’d one muscle you can’t see in the mirror. It’s more powerful than we even know :crystal_ball::raising_hands::brain::prayer_beads:

I don’t take every single word to heart literally, but I call it “Meditation for the Brain.” :brain::sparkles: Every day, I take about 25 minutes (working it around my afternoon and midnight hospice shifts) to listen, reflect, and connect those insights with my daily Tarot cards and Kau Cim stick pulls.

It reminds me of that classic line from the Grateful Dead song Box of Rain:

“Believe it if you need it, if you don’t, just pass it on…” :musical_notes::high_voltage:

For anyone who loves exploring cosmic mysteries, unseen energies, and venturing down that spiritual rabbit hole, I highly recommend checking it out!

Would love to hear your thoughts if anyone else tunes into them! And would love some recommendations on anything that works the brain. And I’m going to share a few pictures that my Morning ritual: meditation woods walking. That’s a whole new topic I shall bring up another day: walking meditation and its benefits. I also just added two pictures to show you what I’m talking about when try to get off site feedback and announcement. Everytime it says no result. Every letter of the alphabet in my example shows no result. I’ll figure it out, I promise, but until then, I’ma just excited. I’ve got a couple of hours before I have to be at work. There’s so much to share, and I’m so happy to be here.

7 Likes

@markzen304

Firstly, it takes a very special person to provide support, care and listen to the person and their families who themselves will be going through their own pain coming to terms with their loved one who are receiving end of life care. It is a very emotional service you provide.

Being in nature, photography, meditation is very healing.

I find it very difficult to meditate I can’t seem to relax enough my brain is too active with work and family commitments. I am ok with this as I find relaxation just being in nature walking barefoot, deep breathing, looking and listening..

Your photographs are stunning :waxing_gibbous_moon::dotted_six_pointed_star::green_heart:

6 Likes

Thank you so much for your kind words!

It took me a long time to finally get relaxed enough to shut my racing brain off and truly enjoy meditation. What really turned the corner for me was guided meditation. I’ve taken a few courses—including past-life regression—and learned how to tune into frequencies and listen deeply to the sounds around me. It’s truly amazing once you conquer that mental chatter and settle in. The Eye of Wisdom channel just gives me great ideas to reflect on. I listen daily, jot down things that stand out, and check back a few days later to see if or how they played out in my life. It has become a great tool for self-reflection.
I love taking photographs! Coming up on this Sturgeon Full Moon and the lunar eclipse, I promise I’ll be out taking multiple pictures—whether I’m on shift or off! :full_moon::camera_with_flash:
Hospice caregiving can definitely be draining, but I find so much gratitude and purpose in it, especially being there for people at the very end of their road. I carry a lot with me, but I make sure to absorb and hold space for the negative energy and heavy emotions of the clients and families, and then intentionally release it all when I leave. It’s definitely not a calling for everybody, but it’s something I’m deeply passionate about—just like my love for the Moon. I know we’re going to have a lot of great discussions and share plenty of awesome photos ahead! :heart_hands::full_moon::man_in_lotus_position::raising_hands::yin_yang::sagittarius::sparkles:

6 Likes

I’ll have to check them out; they sound neat! Although I’m awful at meditation that doesn’t involve reading to go with it. I’ve never heard of them. Their videos look colorful.

Oh, btw, here’s something that might help you use the forum!

I love your pictures, by the way! I half expected to see a Fae hiding under those tree roots! Nice1

5 Likes

Love it! :fairy: And the show is not actually a meditation guide. I use it to shut off my brain :brain: just to focus on listening :headphone:. Sometimes I do it by walking :woman_walking:, sometimes with headphones :headphone:, sometimes driving :automobile:. I just use it as learning :books:, not always. And thank you for the help :folded_hands:, I’m slowly learning. :blush:

5 Likes

Such wonderful photos. thank you for sharing.

I also find solace in nature, it’s just that, living in Texas, being actually out in nature at this time of year is rather challenging.

I also find turning my brain off for meditation somewhat difficult. Like you, I find guided meditations much easier. My favorite channel is Great Meditation and I do a 10 minute guided meditation each morning to start my day.

Sorry to hear you are having tech troubles and being unable to reply to posts. Hopefully one of our wonderful admins will be able to offer some assistance. I’ve tagged @BryWisteria so she sees this

6 Likes

I believe I’ve finally figured it out. Thank you all so much for taking me under your wings, and for giving me so much love and such positive vibes and energy.

5 Likes

Terrific Tuesday Markzen,

Those are wonderful photos!!

Lady Gene :woman_dancing: :sun_moon_star:

6 Likes

Hi Markzen,

Apologies for the difficulties, it sounds like a membership-related limit. I’d be happy to walk you through checking your Account if you still need some assistance. Feel free to message @moderators for any help :handshake:

A woods meditation is such a lovely way to start the day. Beautiful photos! The caterpillar and mushrooms are especially neat to see :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

Blessed be!

5 Likes

I get that. I kinda do that with Law and Order reruns. It’s like comforting white noise. You can relax and just let go. And hey, better than chimes or bells, the Doink Doink is a wonderful sound! LOL!

6 Likes

@markzen304

Yes we will (your photographs of the Moon which are amazing) and what is lovely about our Coven is that even though some of us are oceans apart from different Countries around the World our Infinite Roots tie us together like the trees. Everyone, is caring, helpful and there is a lot knowledge my fellow Witches are wonderful in their Categories of Tarot Talks @leilani1 Leonmand @dan3 Fun Friday (which is good to way to have a laugh and chill) @Feathertip, great recipes and interesting posts of Oddles & Noodles @Amethyst Self-Care Collective again important to me @Artemisia and of course @BryWisteria Thursday’s Group Tea Ritual this I definitely participate every week. Do you check them out. I try to live a balanced, simple and intentional living :full_moon::dotted_six_pointed_star::green_heart:

7 Likes

So, I can’t wait to meet :blush: and hear & reads everyone’s traditions :scroll: and rituals :sparkles:. Can’t wait! Thank you .:heart_hands::infinity::feather::new_moon_face::prayer_beads:

6 Likes

With my work, patience is a must. So it is a really hard to to control, but when you can let you brain :brain: stop/ pulse/listen :ear: and reflect, you let the universe in. But my mother always turn in turns off to Law & Order as well.:smiling_face_with_three_hearts::person_in_lotus_position::hamsa::heart_hands::yin_yang:

5 Likes

It’s safe, and once you’ve seen them enough, if you miss something, it doesn’t matter; you know what’s happening anyway.

4 Likes

Today’s Eye of Wisdom. :eyes: Hit me personally today. :bullseye: 2024 was a traumatizing year for me, that’s for sure. :sad_but_relieved_face: And let’s talk about the post-eclipse. :new_moon::sparkles:Here is a breakdown of the episode from Eye of Wisdom regarding the closure of the two-year Virgo-Pisces eclipse cycle (which began around September 2024):

​Overview

​The episode focuses on recognizing nine spiritual and psychological signs signaling that a major two-year life chapter is finally releasing its grip and coming to an end. Rather than viewing these endings as negative, the video emphasizes them as natural, necessary transitions toward personal growth.

​Key Signs of a Closing Chapter

  • ​Reminders from 2024
    • ​Encountering small, unexpected reminders (a song, a name, or a familiar situation) that take you back to the start of this cycle, highlighting just how much you have grown since then.
  • ​Persistent Thoughts
    • ​A single thought, realization, or clarity that becomes impossible to ignore, showing that you no longer need to negotiate or debate with yourself.
  • ​Sudden Energy Drops
    • ​Abrupt and unusual fatigue acting as a forced pause, prompting you to see if you are continuing to exert effort toward something that has lost its meaning.
  • ​Repeating Signs
    • ​Spotting specific numbers, phrases, or symbols before and after key transition points to help you benchmark how your perspective has shifted.
  • ​Specific Dreams
    • ​Experiencing vivid, detailed dreams about the past that bring a specific part of your journey into focus, helping you understand its final lesson and meaning.
  • ​Numerical Synchronicities
    • ​Recurring numbers throughout your day that highlight patterns in your attention and guide you toward what is naturally concluding.
  • ​Immediate Coincidences
    • ​Experiencing uncanny timing where an answer or revelation appears minutes after thinking of a question, demanding your present attention.
  • ​Accidental Discoveries
    • ​Stumbling upon an old message, object, or note from 2024 without searching for it, which acts as physical evidence of the distance between who you were then versus who you are now.
  • ​Reopening Doors
    • ​Past opportunities or people resurfacing, where the ultimate test is realizing you no longer feel the desire or urge to walk back through that door.

​The Nature of Closure

​The video categorizes endings into three distinct types:

  1. ​The Door Closes: External circumstances shift on their own.
  2. ​You Stop Knocking: You consciously choose to stop investing effort into something that isn’t working.
  3. ​The Goal Wasn’t Yours: You realize the outcome you were chasing was never truly aligned with your path to begin with.
5 Likes