Getting to know me

Blessings I am from Tennessee. I have been a solitary witch for maney years. I like to keep to myself as a lot for people don’t understand my beliefs but I would love to get to know like minded people. I feel that I am evolving because I now want to come out of the, broom closet and be with others .

16 Likes

Merry meet!

I’m Kat and am currently located in North Carolina. I found the practice over 20 years ago but lost my way for a while. I found my way home a couple of years ago and shortly thereafter found this amazing group of people!! I am a fairly eclectic Green witch with a deep interest in tarot, runes, herbalism, and moon magic. My deities are Artemis (she’s been with me since the beginning) and Hekate, a recent guide in my life.

We’re glad to have you here. :purple_heart: Make yourself comfortable, explore, and feel free to ask questions!

:herb: :bow_and_arrow: :hekate_wheel: :crescent_moon:

10 Likes

Thank you so much.

9 Likes

Welcome @donna17 Your very welcome here to be yourself and blossom into your true self with. My name is Devenne I’m a witch from Indiana. I’m very open. If you have any questions ask away. You wit get twenty different answers sometimes which is always nice to explore. Everyone is off enjoying the holidays. It’s pretty quiet lately. But that’s understandable all the excitement. :christmas_tree:
Blessed be

8 Likes

Hi, @donna17! I’m Amethyst from Southern West Virginia. Welcome to the forum! :infinite_roots:

You’re very brave to come out of the broom closet! I’m only halfway out. A few people know and I wear jewelry, but I don’t let a lot of people know. I guess I’m hedging my bets, so to speak.

If you have any questions about the group or lessons, just ask and someone will pop up to help you. I look forward to getting to know you!

9 Likes

Thank you. It is very scary trying to come out.

8 Likes

Hi @donna17 and welcome! :slightly_smiling_face:
I’m new around here too. I’m just learning. But everyone I’ve met here has been very kind.

8 Likes

Thank you I can’t wait to get to know everyone and learn from them.

9 Likes

Welcome to the big family coven I’m always here to lend a ear and advice when I can

Cheers and I’m not judgemental at all I work with Hecate and few others

Have fun and may your magic grow stronger

So mote it be

7 Likes

welcome @donna17 Im new too, Im from Colombia, im a solitary witch too. Is nice to have you around bless be

8 Likes

Hello @donna17,

Welcome! I’m Bry, one of the moderators here in the forum and an Eclectic Witch. It’s a pleasure to meet you :blush:

Congrats to you for coming out of the broom closet- rest assured that you are among friends here! The Coven community is full of wonderful magick-users of all types and styles, and all are very supportive. Please make yourself at home here! :heart:

Blessed be :sparkles:

8 Likes

@donna17 Welcome :hugs: So glad you found us! :blush: This is a great place for support, guidance, inspiration and to just be yourself! Make yourself at home :house_with_garden: :people_hugging::heart::blush:

8 Likes

Lol for a second I thought they were candles your gonna hang from the tree ,
I haven’t see any either

4 Likes

Hello :hugs: and welcome home :infinite_roots: @donna17

It’s nice to meet you, Donna, my name is Marsha, and I am an eclectic solitary witch, from Colorado. I’m still pretty much in the broom closet with the door open! I’m coming out slowly! :rofl: Welcome to the family! :people_hugging:

With love :heart: and magick :dizzy: always

5 Likes

I know it is hard I find myself going back and standing in the doorway sometimes.

7 Likes

@ donna17 welcome to the family! :star_struck: :star_struck: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

5 Likes

Welcome to the forum @donna17 :wave:

My name is Megan and I’m one of the moderators here at Spells8 :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: It’s nice to meet you!

Spells8 is a great place to meet like-minded people. We’re all pretty awesome if I do say so myself! :joy: Please, feel free to hop right in and make yourself at home!

5 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 180 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.