Giving Thanks

Hello everyone
I wanted to say a massive ‘thank you’ to everyone on here for all the support and help that is given. Especially to Megan for her readings and emails and Bry Wisteria for the weekly witchy challenges. I love getting the emails and I really appreciate the site. Love the coursed! Things have been a bit ‘all over the place’ for me lately and I’ve not been using the site as much as I’d have like to. Just wanted everyone to know how grateful I am.

18 Likes

We all still love you

15 Likes

We’re grateful to have you Dawn :people_hugging::two_hearts:

15 Likes

Take care of yourself that’s all that matters

13 Likes

Hello lovely. Love you. Sending hugs your way :green_heart:

12 Likes

You have a very kind heart to reach and share gratitude despite everything you have on your plate, Dawn - thank you so much for this beautiful message! :heart:

It makes me so happy to hear that you enjoy the activities, emails, courses, etc. If you like them, then the effort of crafting them is more than worth it! :blush: I hope they continue to bring you light.

Sending a big hug your way and wishing you all the best- much love and many blessings to you, Dawn! :sparkles:

12 Likes

Aww :hugs: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :revolving_hearts: I’m happy to help! I’m really glad you enjoy being here so much - it makes my heart happy and everything we do here worth it!

13 Likes

@dawn13 we’re glad you’re here! :people_hugging::blush: If you need anything don’t hesitate to reach out! :blush::heart:

11 Likes

@dawn13 take care of yourself
this is important at this moment
we are glad to see you
you have a big hug! :two_hearts:

9 Likes