Glad to be here

Hi Everybody. My name is Norbert, I discovered witchcraft recently and got really interested, so I started to learn and read about it, I’m glad to be here and I hope I’ll be able to learn a lot here and start practicing :blush:

8 Likes

Hi @norbert! I’m Amethyst from Southern West Virginia. Welcome to the forum! :infinite_roots:

What kind of magic are you interested in? If you’re not sure, that’s okay, the Courses will let you dip your toes into different kinds of magic and you can research from there. I’m into candle magic and chants.

If you have any questions or anything, just ask and someone will pop up to help you out. I’m glad you’ve joined us, I’m looking forward to getting to know you!

4 Likes

Hi @Amethyst, well I started to do the Wicca course here, and read so far the first 2 books written by Lidia Pradas, reading her third book at the moment. I’m very new to this so I’m trying to learn as much as possible, I’m quite open minded so I will probably look into all sorts :blush:

5 Likes

Cool beans! We pagans tend to love our books! And congrats on starting the Courses!

5 Likes

Welcome to the forum @norbert! I’m Siofra_Strega a moderator here in the forum. I’m from Cape Cod!

@Amethyst made a great suggestion with the courses. Even if it’s things you already know, it’s great information & a reference point too! The courses get updated as well so new lessons are added all the time! I just found some in the Green Witch course that I hadn’t gone through this morning so I went & finished them! :smiling_face:

We have an ongoing :books: Spells8 Book Club! - Introduction and FAQ & it also lists past book clubs & book reviews with other information on different books for different aspects of your practice.

Tomorrow there will be a new Merry Meet Monday & that will have an update of activities & happenings throughout the forum for the week. You will get to meet members & can chit chat too!

I look forward to chatting with you & if you have anything to share, please feel free to do so or jump in on any open topic :hugs:

5 Likes

Hi @Susurrus Siofra_Strega thank you :blush:

5 Likes

Merry meet @norbert,

I’m Bry, another moderator here in the forum- wishing you a very warm welcome! :blush:

It sounds like you’re off to a great start, Norbert! I second what Amethyst and Siofra said about the Courses- they are a great place to hone in on a favorite area of the Craft. I’d also recommend exploring around on both the main Spells8 site as well as here in the forum (the Forum Tags are a great way to sort out topics that interest you).

And perhaps the best resource of all is the coven itself- if you ever have any questions, are in need of spell suggestions, just want to chat, or otherwise, know that we are here for you. Feel free to reach out at any time! :infinite_roots: :heart:

Looking forward to talking with you more soon- Blessed be! :sparkles:

Oh, for anyone interested, the new Merry Meet Monday post is now live in the forum! :grinning:

5 Likes

Welcome to the forum, Norbert! :wave:

My name is Megan and I’m one of the moderators here on the forum :heart: it’s nice to meet you!

We’re happy you’re here, too! Spells8 has a wealth of information – Wicca, paganism, secular witchcraft – you can find most of that here! There’s a lot to learn and see, so take your time and enjoy the process :blush:

I look forward to getting to know you better!

5 Likes

Thank you :blush:

5 Likes

Hello and Welcome home :infinite_roots: @norbert

It’s nice to meet you, Norbert! I’m Marsha, an eclectic solitary witch, from Colorado. I agree with @Amethyst, the courses are a great place to start. Welcome to the family :people_hugging:

With love :heart: and magick :dizzy: always

5 Likes

You’re very welcome, Norbert- make yourself at home here! :blush::two_hearts:

Blessed be!

5 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 180 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.