Go back to what i love

Hello everyone my name is keera. I have been studing and practicing for a few years and thanks to the people i live with i can no longer practice when they are awake and in my bedroom/living room.

14 Likes

@keera hello, its nice to have you here. I understand the frustrations of not being able yo practice without people finding out. I am still a baby with and my fre trial just ended, but I was trying to learn things on my own for a while and i felt the most free when i lived on my own for a few years. Now that I live with my mom and kid brother again, I have to be a bit more careful when I practice. My brother thinks its evil, and my mom doesn’t, but she also doesn’t practice so some of what I do she wouldn’t understand. Plus now that I live with my mom she won’t let me use candles that aren’t battery powered because she thinks I won’t be safe with it. (I have a habit of being clumsy.) I hope your situation gets better and I welcome you here.

11 Likes

The fact i cant practice what i need and what helps me stay grounded has been out of my life for close to 6 months. Until this evening an event that happened is making me dive tight back into it for protection spells and what spells could help my situation. My roommate broke this really creepy not to good vibe mask and at night the mask looked so real and it moved positions of where it was facing a few times. When he broke it something attached itself to him and a few other spirits left and now are in my apartment. And idk how to first find out what im dealing with so i can second deal with this without this thing knowing.

10 Likes

Merry meet!

I’m Kat and am currently located in North Carolina. I found the practice over 20 years ago but lost my way for a while. I came home a couple of years ago and found this amazing group of people!! I am an eclectic Green witch with an interest in tarot, runes, herbalism, and moon magic. My deities are Artemis (she’s been with me since the beginning) and Hekate, a recent guide in my life.

I am sorry that your living situation has caused you to not practice in the open. There are ways to still practice so don’t give up.

We’re glad to have you here. :purple_heart: Make yourself comfortable, explore, and feel free to ask questions!

:herb: :bow_and_arrow: :hekate_wheel: :crescent_moon:

11 Likes

Welcome @keera My name is Devenne I’m a witch from Indiana. If you need anything feel free to ask.

Blessed be

9 Likes

Hello and welcome. I’m Tracy from England. I practice chaos magic and am a devotee of Loki.

I notice you say you got problems with spirit. This post deals with a similar problem and has many solutions that may help.
Wait…what?
:green_heart:

10 Likes

Welcome to the family @keera I’m Nixi, a fun crazy eclectic from Connecticut with memory issues. I practiced before but came back about a year and a half ago after an unknown time away and would be lost without everyone here. Poke around, make yourself at home and feel free to ask about anything you’re struggling with or wondering about, if nobody knows the answer then someone will find it. Welcome, we’re glad you found us

9 Likes

Welcome :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray: A simple protection solution to negativity and bad vibes I use is to hold onto my daily spell bottle (I have one for each day of the week) over my most

powerful crystal and come up with an instant rhyme as a quicky spell. eg “Sacred Mother give to me peace love strength and harmony”

Give it a try, hope it helps :pray::pray:

11 Likes

I just charged mine

11 Likes

@john1 This is fabulous :grin:

11 Likes

That is such a wonderful idea @peetamba I’m definitely trying it

11 Likes

Hi, @keera! I’m Amethyst from Southern West Virginia. Welcome to the forum! :infinite_roots:

It’s awful that you don’t have your own space to use. I can’t find it right now, maybe one of the mods will help, but there is a virtual altar here on site that you can use.

Anyhow, I hope that helps a little. It’s nice to meet you!

8 Likes

@peetamba This is a good idea. A weekly witch box. Thanks for sharing :green_heart:

8 Likes

That’s a great video!

7 Likes

@keera Welcome! :hugs: So glad you’ve joined us :heart::blush: This is a great place for discovery and growth :pray::heart::sparkles: Everyone is so supportive and will offer guidance :pray: :blush: Make yourself at home :house_with_garden: I look forward to getting to know you and learning alongside you :heart: :blush: :people_hugging:

7 Likes

What a great idea!! I may have to try this myself :thinking: Thank you for sharing!

8 Likes

Hello :hugs: and welcome home :infinite_roots:

It’s nice to meet you, Keera. My name is Marsha. I am an eclectic solitary witch from Colorado. I know how difficult it is to be in a space where you cannot practice your craft because I’ve been there. I hope things work out for you, hon! Welcome to the family! :people_hugging:

With love :heart: and magick :dizzy: always

6 Likes

Hello @keera,

Welcome! I’m Bry, one of the moderators here in the forum. It’s a pleasure to meet you :blush:

I’m really sorry to hear it’s become tough to practice your Craft in your home. I see others have already shared some tips and advice, I hope you’re able to find ways to practice and enjoy your magick discreetly!

Please know that you are among friends here. The Coven community is a very friendly and supportive place full of fellow magick-lovers. You can be yourself here! :heart: :mage:

Make yourself at home- blessed be!

7 Likes

welcome to the witch family!
I am Airram from Greece
glad you are here with us! :heart_eyes: :heart_eyes:

7 Likes

Welcome to the forum @keera :wave:

My name is Megan and I’m one of the moderators here at Spells8 :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: It’s nice to meet you!

I’m sorry to hear that you’re struggling with your practice where you currently live. I’ve been there and it’s never any fun. There are a lot of ways to practice in the broom closet, so to speak, and I know you’ve already gotten some wonderful advice.

I hope to see you around the forum - please, feel free to make yourself at home!

7 Likes