God and Goddess Statues?

Do you have Gods/Goddess statues? I moved my computer from my witchy room, to my bedroom so I could work. That left the old desk hubby made bare and I wanted to put all my God/Goddess statues in one area, I did have them in several… So this is what it turned out like. I showed it to my hubby and he said, Oh My Cernunnos has a harem, you better get some other God statues to go along with these! I think he just gave me permission to go on a shopping spree for the Gods! lol

9 Likes

Oh my, that’s lovely!
This is my only goddess (for now!)

6 Likes

That’s a neat room! I only have a little Venus of Willendorf statue but I do love her. Maybe I can save up the money and get another. I’m jealous! LOL

2 Likes

oh she is iconic!! Handmade?? love her!

2 Likes

Take your time collecting them, make each one count for something in your heart, also, try using clay and make some. I am currently doing one in clay…I should have had her done by now but so many other things in the way. She will be revealed soon.

4 Likes

I love that you have a witchy room (and I really want one too!) :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:
Also your hubby sounds wonderful!

3 Likes

Thank you for the advice. I will take my time.

3 Likes

handmade in canada. So simple yet so beautiful.

3 Likes

I don’t have a lot of statues but they ones I have mean a lot to me! The Goddess and God, I made a post about them earlier: Wiccan Lord and Lady statues!

5 Likes

LOL! @roxanne my crafting skills are nill. I can’t even color in the lines of those adult coloring books. I’d hate to mess up something as important as a deity statue with my fumble fingers.

I look forward to seeing what you come up with, you sound very talented.

3 Likes

I love these two! They look great on your altar.

4 Likes

I have quite a few but I also use greeting cards and posters on my altar if I want a specific god or goddess and I do not have the statue. I am having so much fun collecting things for my altar! It makes me happy when I find just the right thing.

3 Likes

I use pictures of deities too, I could not find my deity anywhere, Sophia…she is Athena also, but i finally found an artist in the UK who did Sophia cards, so I got one fit a frame perfectly. I also have a little easel I can put pictures and oracle cards or whatever on and that works too. There are many pictures online and that is how i got most of my pics in my witchy room,just print and frame…

2 Likes

I use The Goddess and The Green Man in Glastonbury England. Their shop is limited, but their cards are great. I found posters from a Druid in Ireland, she was on Ensy. There are some really talented artists out there.

4 Likes

You have a beautiful collection! I’m hoping my collection will continue to grow as abuntantly as yours one day! I have Gaia and an Ariadne statue so far.

2 Likes

It willl just takes time… I didn’t get all these just overnight for sure!!!

2 Likes

Yes! That’s true. I don’t just buy any one either. I have to touch it and sense a connection.

2 Likes