:pentagram: Goddess Archetype Quiz | What Type of Magical Being Are You?

:pentagram: :pentagram: :pentagram: :pentagram: :pentagram: :pentagram: :pentagram: :pentagram: :pentagram: :pentagram: :pentagram: :pentagram: :pentagram: :pentagram: :pentagram: :pentagram: :pentagram: :pentagram: :pentagram: :pentagram: :pentagram: :pentagram: :pentagram: :pentagram: :pentagram: :pentagram: :pentagram: :pentagram:

I came across this quiz from Goddess Provisions and it was super fun to do so I thought id share with you all!

I got Starseed!

Goddess Archetype Quiz | What Type of Magical Being Are You?

:pentagram: :pentagram: :pentagram: :pentagram: :pentagram: :pentagram: :pentagram: :pentagram: :pentagram: :pentagram: :pentagram: :pentagram: :pentagram: :pentagram: :pentagram: :pentagram: :pentagram: :pentagram: :pentagram: :pentagram: :pentagram: :pentagram: :pentagram: :pentagram: :pentagram: :pentagram: :pentagram: :pentagram:

16 Likes

I had a tough time choosing just one answer to each question- all of the options were appealing! :laughing:

Thanks for sharing the quiz, Missa! :heart:

13 Likes

This was fun :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

You are a Solar Goddess!

Your warm and inviting personality fills a room with joy, and you often find yourself at the center of engaging conversations.

11 Likes

How fun! I got Fairy Queen :fairy:

This is funny to me because I’ve been trying to embrace more color in my life. I have this image in my head of how I want to present myself, but I don’t have the means to make that happen right now. I think the answers to some of these questions is just a bit of proof that I’m on the right track!

Also - @Missa @BryWisteria @CelestiaMoon – absolutely NONE of your answers surprise me at all :joy: they all fit you perfectly!

11 Likes

Awww, that’s sweet! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:
I think you’d make a beautiful Fairy Queen too! :blush: :pink_heart:

9 Likes

Aww thank you very much, @CelestiaMoon! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: I and definitely giving it a fair shot :joy:

10 Likes

That was so much fun! It was so hard to choose answers! Here are my results!

11 Likes

12 Likes

I am a spell worker!

11 Likes

This one was a hard one to pick thru but I think that it is on point. I got Fortune Teller. I always tell my partner and everyone eles that I am very observant, even if I don’t say anything I soak it up and may use it for later, LOL.

9 Likes

Fairy Queen

You are a Fairy Queen!

Bright and colorful, you tend to bring a smile to everyone’s face and encourage them to embrace all of the things that make them happy.
Screenshot and share with us on Instagram @goddessprovisions

I think this fits me pretty well! That was fun!

12 Likes

Awww thanks, Megan! :heart: I see a beautiful fairy queen in you too! :woman_fairy::sparkles: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

Cheers, fellow fortune teller! :laughing: :raised_hands: :heart:

All of the options are really great ones to get- seems like there are no bad results with this quiz! It’s very fun to see what everyone got for an answer :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

11 Likes

@BryWisteria :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :sparkling_heart: :revolving_hearts:

10 Likes

Wow, what a lovely quiz @Missa :grin: :smiling_face: I am excited to tell you what I got! :wink: :hugs: :hearts:

Starseed

You are a Starseed!

People often refer to you as an “old soul,” but you thrive in your uniqueness and spiritual practice.

I absolutely loved it and sweetheart, we two match! :heart_eyes: :purple_heart: :cupid:

11 Likes

Thanks for sharing this one! It was a fun quiz and unsurprisingly I got

11 Likes

This was fun quiz and I wasn’t shocked at all. :crescent_moon: :full_moon:

11 Likes

I keep reading “You are a StarSeed” as “You are Stressed”. :rofl:

11 Likes

:raising_hand_woman:

That result would resonate too :joy:

12 Likes

haha definitely more than I would like it to :joy: but yes, it would resonate as well!

11 Likes

That was fun!

11 Likes