Going back to my Wiccan roots

Hi there! I’m Ali and I am living in Twin Falls, Idaho at the moment. I studied Wicca some years back but then fell out of it. Recently I’ve been going through a tough time and had a tarot reading from my friend and I remembered who I was. I know deep down in my soul I am a Wiccan. Excited to get back on that path and work on my spiritual healing!

17 Likes

Hello and welcome I’m Tracy from England Loki is my patron deity. That’s great that you’ve found you’re way back. Make yourself at home Lovely :green_heart:

13 Likes

Welcome back I’m John from Chicago nice to meet you
I’ve been practicing over 30 years any questions just ask

13 Likes

Welcome to the forum @alison1 :wave:

My name is Megan and I’m one of the moderators here at Spells8 :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: It’s nice to meet you!

Your excitement is contagious! :tada: I’m so happy to see you here and having fun on your spiritual path. I’m sure you’ll find wonderful friends and information here at Spells8. Please, feel free to hop right in and make yourself at home!

13 Likes

Welcome to the coven I’m Devenne a chaos witch from Indiana. I work with Satan and Lucifer typically ,but always open to talk with others as well. I hope u have a lovely time here.

Blessed be :magic_wand: :black_cat:

13 Likes

Welcome! I’m an eclectic chaos witch from Minnesota. I’m also back to my witchy ways after being away 30 years. This is an amazing coven with some amazing people! There is so much to do and learn in here. Feel free to ask questions anytime!

13 Likes

Merry meet!

I’m Kat and I found the practice 30 years ago but lost my way for a while. I came home a few years ago and found this amazing group of people!! I am an eclectic Green witch with an interest in tarot, runes, herbalism, and moon magic. My deities are Artemis (she’s been with me since the beginning) and Hekate, a recent guide in my life.

We’re glad to have you here. :purple_heart: Make yourself comfortable, explore, and feel free to ask questions!

:herb: :bow_and_arrow: :hekate_wheel: :crescent_moon:

14 Likes

Hi, @alison1! I’m Amethyst from Southern West Virginia. Welcome to the forum! :infinite_roots:

It’s so nice to have you here! A lot of us fell out of Wicca and found our way back. I’m beginning to think it’s a thing. LOL!

Have a look around and have fun! If you have any questions, just ask and someone will pop up to help you. I look forward to getting to know you!

12 Likes

Hello :hugs: and welcome home :infinite_roots: @alison1

It’s nice to meet you, Ali, my name is Marsha. I am an eclectic solitary witch from Colorado. Welcome to the family! :people_hugging:

With love :heart: and magick :dizzy: always

13 Likes

Hello and merry meet, welcome to the forum and glad to have you back on your path.

14 Likes

Hello @alison1,

Welcome! I’m Bry, another one of the moderators in the forum and an Eclectic Witch. Just stopping by to say that it’s a pleasure to meet you :blush:

Welcome back to your path and welcome home, Alison! :heart:

I’m wishing you all the best on your exciting magickal journey. Please know that all of the resources on both the main Spells8 site as well as here in the forum are at your fingertips- there’s a lot to explore! I hope you make yourself at home here :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

Blessed be!

13 Likes

Welcome, @alison1! It’s lovely to meet you. :black_heart:

I’m Katerina, and I currently reside in Australia with my partner and two cats. :smile:

It sounds like the tarot reading came at a good time. Anyway, I’m excited to welcome you into this wonderful space and back onto your path as a Wiccan. :sparkles:

12 Likes

@ alison1 welcome to the family of witches! My name is Airram and I am from Greece! I wish you a good journey on the paths of Magic! :fehu:

10 Likes

Welcome! @alison1 :hugs: So glad you’ve joined us :heart::blush: This is a great place for discovery and growth :pray::heart::sparkles: Everyone is so supportive and will offer guidance :pray: :blush: Make yourself at home :house_with_garden: I look forward to getting to know you and learning alongside you :heart: :blush: :people_hugging:

9 Likes

Exciting :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:enjoy your journey x

7 Likes