Good evening xxxx (Where to sell handmade candles)

By Hello you lovely people I just wanted to ask a quick question I I make my own organic candles and also goats milk soap I am
Struggling with big companies does any one know any small platforms a lone witch could sell her goods ? thank you Amanda

11 Likes

There’s a site specific for witches called Coven Market Fayre which you can apply to sell there.

Other more general ones are Bonanza, Mercari, Faire, Storenvy, Amazon Handmade and iCraftGifts.

If you want to open your own online shop, besides Shopify or Squarespace, you may want to check out Big Cartel and Ecwid.

Another thing you can do is find in-person events to grow your online following. Go to local markets to get exposure and then maybe down the road you can get into local stores.

11 Likes

I currently use Etsy but it isn’t a small platform.

8 Likes

I just don’t have much luck on Etsy xxx

7 Likes

Honestly it’s such a game with SEO and trying to get stuff seen. Most of the traffic I get in my shop is driven by my social media presence. Otherwise I wouldn’t sell anything lol

5 Likes

Do we have a post with a list of us who are Vendors and your shop websites//information?

I am buying this stuff, I’d much rather buy from my coven members than just anyone.

6 Likes

Absolutely! Check out this topic: Coven Member Shops

5 Likes

Yes!! Thank you @Francisco

4 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 180 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.