Good Luck Spell; FAST?

Hello everyone!
I was just wondering if anyone could help me with a good luck spell. I need to do it today and it work by tonight. We are going to buy a new car tonight. Unfortunately, we need this to work. The car we are driving now we were definitely taken advantage of because my credit was so awful. The dealership I am talking to seems to think they can help us with zero down and a better interest rate. But I am afraid to get my hopes up. My credit still isnt great. And we have been struggling financially for awhile. We are paycheck to paycheck and never getting caught up because we go into debt each month to make ends meet. I guess I could use a confidence boosting spell maybe. I also have minimal ingredients to work with. I am hoping the full moon will be helpful. Thanks in advance for any help or advice my wiccan friends.

13 Likes

a money spell would help butā€¦ usually spells make a lunar cycle appear in our worldā€¦

11 Likes

Hello @amanda8,

Apologies Iā€™m coming across this a bit late- the forum has been so wonderfully bustling lately! How did things go last night? I hope it all worked out and that you were able to arrange a new car :pray:

If you find youā€™re still in need, perhaps there will be a good money/prosperity spell in the Money Spells Collection for you :money_with_wings:

Good Luck spells can go a long way too- here are some general spells to increase luck and good fortune in this collection here:

If ingredients are a concern, then maybe using a bindrune or sigil will work for you! These powerful symbols carry unique energy and donā€™t require any ingredients- they can be carved, drawn on paper, or even drawn into the air with your intention.

Hereā€™s a ready-to-go Good Luck Sigil you might experiment with:

Wishing you all the best, @amanda8 - blessed be :sparkles:

10 Likes

It didnt go well at all. We got denied by every bank. I am going to try the sigil today though. Thank you for the advice @BryWisteria!

10 Likes

Iā€™m late to the party, but Iā€™m sorry to hear that it didnā€™t work out for you! I hope the sigil is helpful. I know how stressful getting a new vehicle can be. Iā€™ve got my fingers crossed :crossed_fingers: for you!

8 Likes

Oh no! Iā€™m so sorry to hear it didnā€™t go as hoped, Amanda :people_hugging: :heart:I had to buy a new (or rather, new to me) car earlier this year so I know how stressful the process can be. Through a twist of luck, I was able to borrow money from family to cover the remaining cost and dodged a loan from the bank. I donā€™t know why they make everything so complicated (and expensive- the fees were nuts!) :face_exhaling:

I hope the good luck sigil helps you out and you can get the car! :pray: Wishing you all the best.

Blessed be!

8 Likes

The problem is the car we are trading in. I am so upside down in it because I overpaid because I was in desperate need with horrible credit. Now we are running into problems with it left and right. Its just a mess. I am lucky that my husband is a mechanic so he can fix things a lot cheaper than if we had to go to a repair shop. Thank you for listening. It helps to have people to talk to you. I have been feeling quite alone lately as well.

8 Likes

Iā€™m so sorry about that :people_hugging: Iā€™ve been in that position, too - I wish I had more to offer you besides support, but Iā€™m cheering for you! :tada: I know something will come up for you soon!

9 Likes

@amanda8 You could try the ā€œPrayer to Hekate Selene for Anything.ā€ Not necessarily a good luck spell, but it is for, well, anything. :star_struck:
You donā€™t need much to do it other than read the words, state your desire and a small offering. A little honey mixed with water or burning a bay leaf will do for the offering. Then just a little thank you and thatā€™s it. Itā€™s from the Greek Magical Papyri.

Do whatever you usually do to work magic, light a candle, and some incense. Go with what you got. Try this little chant to get yourself ready, by Emily Carding:
say 3x
ā€œGreat queen of heaven, earth and sea
You bear the torch, the knife, the key
To guide our path and set us freeā€

Say the following spell:

Come to me, O beloved mistress, Three-Faced Selene
Kindly hear my sacred chants:
Nightā€™s Ornament! Young! bringing light to mortals!
O child of morn who ride upon fierce bulls,
O queen who drive your car on equal course with Helios;
Who with the triple forms of triple Graces
Dance in revel with the stars!
You are Justice, and the Moiraā€™s threads:
Klotho and Lakhesis and Atropos;
Three-headed, Youā€™re Tisiphone, Megaira, Alleckto;
Many formed, you who arm your hands with dreaded, murky lamps;
Who shake the locks of fearful serpents on your brow;
Who sounds the roar of bulls from out your mouths;
Whose womb is decked out with the scales of creeping things
With poisonous rows of serpents down your back:
Bound down your backs with horrifying chains;
Night-Crier! Bull-faced! Loving solitude! Bull-headed!
You have the eyes of bulls, the voice of dogs;
You hide your forms in the shanks of lions;
Your ankle is wolf-shaped; fierce dogs are dear to you
And so they call you Hekate!
Many-named Mene, cleaving air just like dart-shooter Artemis,
Persephone, Shooter of deer.
Night-shining, triple-sounding, triple-headed, triple voiced Selene;
Triple-pointed, triple-faced, triple-necked,
And goddess of the triple ways
Who hold untiring flaming fire in triple baskets,
And you who oft frequent the triple way
And rule the triple decades,
Unto me, who am calling, be gracious, and with kindness give heed!
You, who protect the spacious world at night
Before whom daimons quake in fear and gods immortal tremble;
Goddess who exalt men, you of many names, who bear fair offspring,
Bull-eyed, horned, mother of gods and men,
And Nature, Mother of All Things;
For you frequent Olympos,
And the broad and boundless chasm you traverse.
Beginning and end are you, and you alone rule all.
For all things are from you,
And in you do all things, Eternal one, come to their end.
As everlasting band around your temples
You wear great Kronosā€™ chains, unbreakable and unremovable;
And you hold in your hands a golden scepter.
Letters ā€˜round your scepter Kronos wrote himself,
And gave to you to wear that all things may stay steadfast:
Subduer and subdued! Mankindā€™s subdue, and force-subduer,
Chaos, too, you rule!
ARARAKHARA EPHTHISIKERE
Hail, goddess, and attend your epithets!
I burn for you this spice, O child of Zeus,
Dart-shooter, heavenly one, goddess of harbors,
Who roam the mountains, goddess of crossroads,
O nether and nocturnal and infernal:
Goddess of dark, quiet and frightful one,
O you who have your meal amid the graves,
Night, Darkness, broad Chaos, Necessity hard to escape are you!
Youā€™re Moira and Erinys, torment, Justice and Destroyer,
And you keep Kerberos in chains;
With scales of serpents are you dark;
O you with hair of serpents, serpent girded,
Who drink blood,
Who bring death and destruction,
And who feast on hearts, flesh-eater,
Who devour those dead untimely
And you who make grief resound and spread madness,
Come to my sacrifices,
And now for me, fulfill this matter:

(Now say what it is you desire here. Be specific.)

Then make the offering, pour out the honey and water into a small bowl and say something like ā€œHekate Selene, I offer you this honey and water, given in love and hospitality. Hail Hekate!ā€ or ā€œā€¦I burn this laurel in offering to youā€¦ā€ if youā€™re using the bay leaf. Those are just suggestions, other offerings are fine as well. Even fresh clean water will do in a pinch.
Then give thanks, something like ā€œHekate Selene, I thank you for your presence and blessings in my life. Hail Hekate!ā€ You can close it out by once again doing the ā€œGreat Queenā€¦ā€ chant 3 more times. You can try doing it multiple nights in a row as well if needed.

:triple_moon_goddess:

10 Likes

@amanda8 That is a blessing to have the skills of a mechanic- I bet it saves a lot on the repairs to do them yourself! I hope all the pieces will click into place and that things will work out- both with the old car and a new one. Sending a hug your way, Amanda- youā€™re not alone! :people_hugging: :heart:

@peter3 This is a beautiful prayer- thank you for sharing it! :pray: :triple_moon_goddess: :sparkles:

7 Likes

beautiful and powerful prayer, thank you!

9 Likes

I want to thank you all for your support. I also want to update you. I ended up doing a good luck sigil and I sorta created my own good luck full moon cookie spell using the power of the full moon timing and image. Iā€™ve been reading a lot about kitchen witchcraft and may have found my calling. So I couldnā€™t get financed but my son who lives with me could. Itā€™s a really good thing because my car has totally broken down. So my family has a reliable vehicle but Iā€™m stuck with a broke down car that I still owe on. Iā€™m not sure how to handle that one but the universe will guide me, I know that now.

9 Likes

I know youā€™re still handling the situation with the old car, but reading this I canā€™t help but feel like youā€™ve got successes that are worth celebrating - both the fact that your son was able to help you with financing and getting the new reliable vehicle, and also that youā€™re found something that makes your heart sing! :heart: :blush: Kitchen witchery is such a fun and creative (and delicious!) area of the Craft- wishing you all the best as you pursue your passions, Amanda! :bowl_with_spoon: :two_hearts:

So mote it be- may the path forward be gentle for you.

Much love and many blessings! :sparkles:

9 Likes