Good Morning

“You’d think they’d never seen a girl and a cat on a broom before.”
-Kiki

7 Likes

Good morning! :wave:

Ya know, I know this is from Kiki’s Delivery Service but I have never actually seen the entire movie :laughing: I want to watch it but I just haven’t purchased it yet. Is it good?

4 Likes

It’s been a while since I’ve seen Kiki’s Delivery Service, but I remember enjoying it. I should buy the Blu-ray and add it to my Studio Ghibli collection. :laughing:

3 Likes

The only Ghibli movie I’ve ever seen is Howl’s Moving Castle – and that one is amazing! I think I’ll watch that today during lunch :thinking: but I definitely need to add more Ghibli movies to my collection, too.

4 Likes

I just learned that many Ghibli movies are available on HBO Max! I had no idea! Studio Ghibli has been adamant that its movies will not be available for streaming.

Howl’s Moving Castle is my favorite Ghibli movie!

4 Likes

We had to buy Howl’s Moving Castle on Amazon Prime, I think? I don’t quite remember lol but I do remember hearing that they didn’t want their movies on streaming. I’m shocked that they’re on HBO!

2 Likes

Wishing you a blessed morning too, @Jennifer573! :sparkles::blush:

Another vote from me for Howl- that movie is legendary :heart: I keep meaning to read the book it was based on, but I still haven’t gotten around to it (my book to-read list is like a book itself at this point :joy:) :books:

WhAt!?! And here I thought we wouldn’t be getting any use out of our HBO subscription since House of Dragon ended lol- this is excellent news! Can’t wait to see which ones they have :eyes: :two_hearts:

2 Likes

“Being a witch means living in this world consciously, powerfully, and unapologetically.”

• Gabriela Herstik

Good Morning My Friends!

2 Likes

I love this- great quote, Jennifer! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

Wishing you a blessed day!

2 Likes

“I think that all women are witches, in the sense that a witch is a magical being.”

• Yoko Ono

Good Morning Ya’ll :sunflower:

Hope everyone has a Blessed Day

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 180 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.