Gorgeous moon

Just wanted to share this gorgeous moon we have in Georgia tonight! Enjoy!

16 Likes

Beautiful!! There are too many snow clouds for me to see the moon tonight. Thank you so much for sharing this pic!

13 Likes

I wanted to take a pic of it. But the windshield had some bugs going through the country. This is all I got. I’ll have to get some tomorrow. Have a hard time seeing it at my house with the trees. It was amazing though.

I got you tomorrow. Your pic is freaking gorgeous :heart_eyes_cat::heart_eyes_cat::heart_eyes_cat::heart_eyes_cat:

13 Likes

Berry lovely :rose::heart_eyes:

13 Likes

I tried taking a pic of the moon but it didn’t work out :laughing:. I’ll have to drive away for one tomorrow nite.

13 Likes

So beautifull. Lovely moon. :green_heart:

@Devenne I love road photos. You’re photos are lovely :sparkling_heart:

12 Likes

Just went out side it’s freezing :cold_face: I was able to burn some sage and I could see the moon but there was this street light I wanted to turn out so bad! this is my first time doing the craft in my new home. @Devenne I work with Hecate and every new moon I give her a offering I’ve also left offerings for Fortuna :hibiscus: but on Samhain my favorite thing to do is hallow out a small pumpkin and put offerings inside for Hecate and leave it in the woods. I also like hallowing out pumpkins and using it for my cauldron my real cauldron is starting to look pretty rough because I was using it so much and accidentally left it out in the rain.

13 Likes

@crystal59 This looks fabulous :sparkling_heart:

12 Likes

Thank you @tracyS :grin: :full_moon: :purple_spell_candle: :purple_heart: :witch_pentacle:

12 Likes

@AileyGrey beautiful :heart_eyes:

@crystal59 I love your setup! :purple_heart:

11 Likes

Thankyou lovely :heart_eyes: @tracyS

@crystal59 wow nice pictures I love it!! Thanks for sharing with me! Beautiful :heart:

9 Likes

Thank you @Devenne :revolving_hearts: and @AileyGrey :grin: :witch_pentacle:

9 Likes

@AileyGrey @crystal59 @Devenne excellent photos!
the moon is magical!
thanks for sharing them with us! :revolving_hearts:

9 Likes

Thank you @AIRAM :grin: :purple_spell_candle: :full_moon:

8 Likes

It was raining last night so I didn’t go out to take the pics of the moon like I wanted. But thankyou!!! :heart::heart::heart:

7 Likes

Thanks @AIRAM! It is magical indeed!

9 Likes