Grateful Expressions

Judgement is another’s person own insecurities, remember that. Our past is just remnants of lessons learned, and is the blueprint of our wisdom and character. No one on this earth is or has lived a mistake-free life, if so they truly have not lived.
No judgement here in this realm… :heart: :sparkles: :wink:

7 Likes

So beautifully written, @christina4!

I feel it’s a happy and sad poem at the same time, and that makes it all the more powerful! The way you portrayed your process so openly, and the vulnerability of it is so beautiful. Thanks for sharing! :orange_heart:

6 Likes

You’re welcome! Thanks for being honest. It means a lot bc I’m always looking for ways to better myself. Even if it’s through my writing.

5 Likes

Aw I love how you put that! You are beautiful! And I cherish our friendship!

5 Likes

Blessed be, @roxanne :pray::two_hearts::dizzy:

5 Likes

Oh @christina4- this is such an emotional and lovely poem! :heart_eyes: I love how it reads like a story- beginning with “Once Upon a Time”, showing how you overcame the challenges, and then finishes with a happy and positive ending :sparkling_heart:

I think you are incredibly brave for sharing your writing, because it clearly is a treasured piece of your soul. Thank you so much for blessing us with this- it was powerful to read :pray::two_hearts: You have such a talent with words! :clap:

7 Likes

Aw, thanks so much!!! I wasn’t sure if I wanted to share but now I’m glad I did. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

7 Likes

Today August 23, I noticed you read and responded to a large number of my posts. It made me cry. A happy cry. I was raised by my mom who tried her best but was a narcissist. I always worry I am like that, or that I do not appreciate others enough, or than I do not listen to the needs of others. You showed me that I am not so bad. That I am really a positive mirror to others. Thank you so much! It means the world.
Message to all, some people are not really trying to impress you, they just want to connect with you. Give them a chance.

5 Likes

I am sorry for your tears and for your past hardships, but I am happy if my words helped you to see your own wonderful light, @wendy4! It is a pleasure reading your posts- I think you are full of love and kindness for others :heart: . You share many positive thoughts, knowledge, and interesting conversations- thank YOU for all that you do, and for the wonderful witch that you are! :pray: If you ever feel down or heavy with doubt, please know you can always come here and find someone to help lift you back up again.

Sending lots of love- Blessed be! :sparkling_heart:

5 Likes

Thank you so much. You are such a positive influence here. You are a teacher of mine. Crying again. You are wonderful. Know is see your light.

5 Likes