Grateful Expressions

Hi Everyone,
I wanted to express my gratitude for each of you, your part in this group that we lovingly are all connected through. I was going through some lessons just now, listening to Woke Nation in the background, :slight_smile: and I immediately just had to stop and write this to each of you and to myself… One thing about me, Im a writer, I like to express myself through words, Im blunt most times due to never fully getting the truth from others in my life. So, to have found this place, this group and all of you with just the most genuine intent that radiates from the screen or my phone, through the read words of each of you, your experiences or your trials, your knowledge or your questions…I am grateful.
I am grateful for the connections, I am grateful for the lessons, and equally I am grateful that I was so disconnected from my past path that it led me to seek out Spells8.
Whatever each of us have going on in our lives, I hope we all know and have confidence in the fact that we can turn to our coven and others are there who care, who know, and who understand…We are not alone even though many times it may feel like we are, we are not. We are united in our paths that derive from being Seekers.
We all have each other…And for that I am Grateful.
Blessed Be Witches!

13 Likes

I love to write and I tend to write the way I talk at times. I can say that I am also very grateful for finding this place at this time in my life. I love that we are all going through our journeys but have each other to lean on or share our journey each day. If you ever just want to chit chat, I am around! I would love to learn more about the people I am sharing with each day!
:heavy_heart_exclamation: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

6 Likes

This gave me a beautiful sense of peace and belonging!

Thanks for that great energy, Tamera!! I’m so happy to hear that and Thank you so much for sharing!

7 Likes

I especially love how support fellow witches are here. I am personally committed to being a positive source, and I KNOW many others here are as well. Thank you. When you allow others to help you, it blesses them. The giver always receives more than the receiver.

6 Likes

This is so beautiful, @Rowan! :two_hearts: I can tell you are a writer- you have such a wonderful way with words :heart_eyes: Thank YOU so much for sharing your positivity, gratitude, and good energies with all of us- we are so lucky to have you here!

So much love and light back to you and your wonderful soul- thank you for all that you do!!! Blessed Be :hugs::two_hearts:

6 Likes

Aw @Rowan you have a beautiful soul and a big heart! Hey, another thing we have in common… I write too. I have a couple poems published in a book called Immortal Verses. My poem is about when I was with an abusive ex (my oldest son’s father). I couldn’t leave the house, he cut up all my clothes, ect. The poem represents me being a butterfly who is in a sealed tight jar, waiting to be freed. One day, on one of his rampages, he knocks over the jar. It started to crack, like a familiar pattern bc that was his drug of choice. I then was released and I breathed the freshest breath of air. ( The title is The Freshest Breath of Air) Now, I soar among the clouds in the endless sky! I will not ever turn back. I think I’m so happy being single that I’m scared to be with someone now. But that’s a story for another time!

8 Likes

:smiling_face_with_three_hearts: I would love to read your poems. I wrote a Poem for my dad shortly after he passed away, that was published but I believe it was a contest scam. But I am in the progress of writing my story, about my life. Which I just keep hitting points of where I am not writing due to too much reflection…
Your soul is equally beautiful my darling, and your heart is in need of healing so enjoy your single life and take care of you and your babies first and always. :heart: :white_heart: :purple_heart:

5 Likes

I used to write a lot of poetry! I had books of them in my room, unfortunately my mom threw away a box of my stuff when they moved to FL and it had all of my essays, journals, poems, yearbooks and the like in it. She didn’t like where I had put it when I was sick and when I went to put it back in my room, she had already gotten rid of it. I would stay home from school sick and write stories all the time. I wouldn’t share them so my Dad would say I was writing about the sex life of a bowling ball. I think he just wanted me to give in and let him read what I was writing, but I never did, I just walked away or laughed at him.

That’s awesome that you have published works! Stay single and take care of you and your babies. The rest will come when it’s time. Enjoy your life the way you want to right now.

5 Likes

I will love to share my poems! I’ll post one on here tomorrow so that everyone can read it. And I’m so sorry for your loss! :pensive: :broken_heart: and yes, my babies come first!

6 Likes

Thanks :slight_smile: I believe that you are righted privacy when you write. If you don’t want to share, that should be up to you if you want to share.

5 Likes

I rarely share my writings. The only time I really did was when they were for school work. I kept them hidden in my room with my journal or put away in a box. My mom didn’t know what was in the folders or the cases, she just picked up the box and tossed it. So I still keep things private and always make sure they are locked or the put-away.

5 Likes

Wow, it looks like there are many talented writers here! :heart_eyes: @Rowan, @christina4, and @Susurrus- it would be an honor to read any of your poems or pieces if you feel comfortable sharing them :blush:

I’ve always loved poetry in particular, but every time I try to begin a piece I get distracted halfway through and I have basically nothing finished :sweat_smile: I’ve got a whole folder on my computer for half-scribbled ideas and pieces of sentences. The ideas are there, but the motivation? Poof- nada! :laughing: I think you are all amazing for sticking with your passion and continuing to put your dreams and stories into words! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

6 Likes

Ok, I call this poem Progression…

Once upon a time, what excited me was crime. The streets were my home.
Different family all my own.drugs filled that void
That hit me like an asteroid.
So cold and tired, hungry and sore.
Never knowing what was in store.
If I’d be alive the next day.
Or if I’d even make it through today.
Picking up the pieces that I’ve lost,
This or that, weighing out the cost.
Changes have occurred
And the past has been blurred.
Crystals, meditation and
Past life regression.
Life is a school and I’m sitting through the lesson.
Experience has made me grow right here and now.
Learning the what, why, where and how.
A reminder of who I was, I wear it as a pendant.
Not wanting more, I’m safe happy and abundant!

8 Likes

I can’t find the newer poems but I thought I’d show one anyway.

6 Likes

Great job! I wish I had some of mine, there was one that was about a train and my life at the time. I remember because of the symbolism not only did I get an A on it, there was a call to my parents about what was going on at the house. Blessing and a curse that piece was, I can remember my teacher asking me questions about it too.

This is an amazing poem, I’m so happy that you shared it with us. Awesome writing!

6 Likes

Thank you so very much, @Susurrus :smiling_face_with_three_hearts::heart::hugs::orange_heart:

5 Likes

Wow! This is great! :heart_eyes:

5 Likes

Thanks :slight_smile: I was kind of hesitant at first bc I didn’t want anyone to judge me by my past. But I’m not that person anymore! I think that’s all that should matter.

7 Likes

@christina4 definitely all that should matter. I love connecting with you and learning new things from you! I hope you have a great day!

5 Likes

Blessed Be My Dear… Much love and huggerz

7 Likes