Grateful for family

After everything that has happen past two weeks my husband, father and stepmother have made sure to make me feel loved and supported they all came together and took me to Barnes and Noble’s to find all these books and a rune set over the past couple days! I’m so happy the accept me for who I am and being there for me in a tough time! I really lucked out with them :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

16 Likes

This is WOW! @brandy20 You are sooooo lucky my dear, you are absolutely worthy of all these gifts from your beautiful family. :hugs: :face_holding_back_tears: :gift: :sparkles:
Blessed be and stay loved forever… :sparkling_heart:

8 Likes

Oh my goodness, Brandy, that’s amazing! I am so happy to see that you have the support of the people who love you :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: A lot of people don’t realize it, but that is so important to have in your life. It looks like you’re going to be busy with some amazing books to read!

7 Likes

Wow, that’s awesome! My Mom gave me my first witchcraft book and it’s still special to me. Your family supporting you always feels good, doesn’t it?

7 Likes

Thank you all so much! And yes a lot of reading to I’m so excited!

7 Likes

Awww, this is so sweet! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:
Enjoy the books, and the love and support :relaxed: :revolving_hearts:

7 Likes

Oh I’m SO happy you’ve had so much support :heart: It makes going through the hard stuff so much easier.

So many wonderful books to read, too!

7 Likes

Oh my gosh :heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes: this is AMAZING! It’s great to see you have such a great support system that can really make all the difference :white_heart:

Enjoy your “Me Time” you’ve got plenty to read :smirk:

—Hazel RAE♓

:heart::orange_heart::yellow_heart::green_heart::blue_heart::purple_heart::black_heart::white_heart:
:new_moon::waxing_crescent_moon::first_quarter_moon::waxing_gibbous_moon::full_moon::waning_gibbous_moon::last_quarter_moon::waning_crescent_moon:

7 Likes

That is a treasure trove of amazing witchy books, but I think the even bigger treasure is how supportive and loving your family is- I am so happy for you, @brandy20! :heart::blush:

I hope you enjoy your reading- have you picked which one you’ll jump into first? :open_book: :books::grinning:

6 Likes

Definitely Raymond Bucklands book of Complete Witchcraft :relaxed:

5 Likes

A Craft classic! :blush::books: I hope you enjoy your read, Brandy. Blessed reading! :sparkles:

4 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 180 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.