Green Witch's Salt

I was sitting around thinking, and this came to my mind. I previously had made some purple salt before, but it unfortunately broke. This salt is for abundance, good luck prosperity, success, wealth, & positive energy. I will include what’s in this green salt in a little bit. I need to go back to sleep lol. It’s 2am. I can’t get the picture to post either right now, ugh.

Update: pic is posted

14 Likes

Oh wow that’s super cool :green_heart:

12 Likes

I have a little as well. Love the stuff. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

12 Likes

It’s gorgeous :sparkling_heart:

13 Likes

It’s beautiful! It looks so vivid and lively, like the jar might somehow start sprouting at any moment :seedling: :sparkles: :blush:

Would love to hear about the crafting process! But no rush - hope you get some good sleep. Sweet dreams! :heart:

12 Likes

I wonder how y’all are coloring the salt very interesting :face_with_monocle:h :green_heart:

10 Likes

There are two routes: food dye or a bunch of herbs.

The former is self-explanatory.

Herbs… You could do some combination of things, such as some of these:

• basil
  • dill
  • oregano
  • bay leaf
  • rosemary or thyme
  • mint or spearmint or peppermint

Plus powdered matcha or spirulina or spinach for more colour.

11 Likes

I’ve seen a recipe using basil (found a couple, it’s used often in cooking)

10 Likes

Thank you @Artemisia and @starborn! :green_heart: :witch_pentacle:

8 Likes

Yes, I used two different shades of green food dye and green herbs that corresponde with my intention. I believe I included basil, dill, fennel, tarragon, one other one I can’t remember- I’m not by my B.O.S., sea salt, and crushed eggshells. I used three different color green strings and braided those to tie around the top. I added 2 frog beads I had for good luck and abundance and a green bead that I believe is malachite. Had no idea it was malachite way back when I bought it 15yrs ago haha

6 Likes

Thank you for sharing your bottle turned out beautiful :green_heart:

6 Likes

Of course, anytime. :purple_heart::blush: and thank you so much.

6 Likes