Greetings All!

Hello!! My name is Bailey and I’m from Woodland, CA! I very recently decided to start practicing. I’m very much looking forward to learning the different traditions and practices! :slightly_smiling_face:

14 Likes

Welcome to the coven. I’m Devenne a witch from Indiana. I enjoy nature,animals, candles, magick amongst many things. The lessons section is a very helpful resource here and give you many guidelines to build your practice upon. If you have any questions feel free to ask.

8 Likes

Hi. Welcome. I’m Georgia from Albuquerque.

Browse around. If you have any questions, please ask. We are a varied group of kind people with all kinds of wisdom available.

PS I like the fish face!

7 Likes

Welcome :pray::pray:

7 Likes

Hi, @bailey1! I’m Amethyst from Southern West Virginia. Welcome to the forum! :infinite_roots:

It’s great to have you here! Have you found the lessons yet? They’re a great place to start! And if you have any questions about anything all you need to do is ask and someone will pop up to help!

I look forward to getting to know you!

6 Likes

Merry meet!

I’m Kat and am currently located in North Carolina. I found the practice over 20 years ago but lost my way for a while. I found my way home a couple of years ago and shortly thereafter found this amazing group of people!! I am a fairly eclectic Green witch with a deep interest in tarot, runes, herbalism, and moon magic. My deities are Artemis (she’s been with me since the beginning) and Hekate, a recent guide in my life.

We’re glad to have you here. :purple_heart: Make yourself comfortable, explore, and feel free to ask questions!

:herb: :bow_and_arrow: :hekate_wheel: :crescent_moon:

7 Likes

Hello and welcome I’m Tracy from England. A chaos witch and Lokean. Make yourself at home Lovely :green_heart:

6 Likes

Hi Bailey!
Welcome. I’m new too and learning more about the craft as well.

6 Likes

Hello @bailey1,

Welcome! I’m Bry, one of the moderators here in the forum and an Eclectic Witch. It’s a pleasure to meet you :blush:

That’s a wonderful thing to jump in and explore! If I can recommend one place for you, you may find some interesting bits about different traditions and practices over in the previous Magickal Traditions and Pagan Paths Challenge

Pagan Paths and Magickal Traditions Challenge

If you scroll down, you can read the many wonderful entries shared by Coven members about their personal paths and traditions- there is a lot to explore :books:

Wishing you all the best with your magickal studies- blessed be! :sparkles:

6 Likes

Hello :hugs: and welcome home :infinite_roots: @bailey1

It’s nice to meet you, Bailey! My name is Marsha, and I am an Eclectic Solitary Witch, from Colorado. Welcome to the family! :people_hugging:

With love :heart: and magick :dizzy: always

4 Likes

welcome to the witch family My name is Airram and I wish you a nice stay!

4 Likes

Welcome to the forum @bailey1 :wave: It’s nice to meet you!

My name is Megan and I’m one of the moderators here at Spells8 :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: I grew up in California, down in the valley, but left many years ago. I look forward to seeing you around! Please, feel free to make yourself at home.

4 Likes