Greetings And Merry Meet from PA

Merry Meet to one and all. My name is Dave I am from Pennsylvania, I have been a solitary practitioner witch my entire life. My Aunt taught me the Craft at a very early age and was Blessed by her knowledge and Strength. I am now looking forward to be an active part of this community.

7 Likes

Merry Meet David! I’m Amethyst from Southern West Virginia. Welcome to the forum! :infinite_roots:

I’m thrilled to have another solitary who’s been doing this a while here on the forum so I can pick your brain at times. LOL! Did you see the Merry Meet Monday - Magick News of the Week post? It will let you know what’s going on in the forum so you can jump in and have some fun.

I look forward to getting to know you better!

Blessed be!

6 Likes

Merry meet and welcome, Dave. I’m also from Pennsylvania. King of Prussia area weekends and Trenton, NJ weekdays for work. Dual residency.

You’ll find this to be a wonderful coven of witches, and nothing like the groups on FB. I’ve quit all but 2 of those in was in for reasons.

There are many active members that contribute regularly. And you will see many events to participate in if you want to.

Take care, and blessed be.

8 Likes

Merry Meet @david8! I am Siofra from Cape Cod & I have been a solitary eclectic witch since July of 2020. I had practiced when I was in high school, a friend of mine had taught me what she knew. Then life happened & I’ve accepted it as my path.

My ancestors are actually colonial settlers in PA. My earliest ancestor was my mother from there. I can trace my line back to before the 1700s. So nice to meet someone also from there.

A great place to start is the courses on Spells8, there is so much great information & printables or you can download them to your computer.

As @Amethyst suggested the MMM post is a great place to start for what is going on in the forum & to chit chat with other members.

Feel free to ask any questions, someone will have an answer for you as soon as they see it, or point you in the right direction. Searching the forum is a good idea for ideas or information.

5 Likes

Hi Dave from PA. How cold is it up there?
Normally I’d be asking that to tease since I’m on Gulf Coast, mid Florida and we’ve had some really cold weather this year.
How wonderful that you are able to follow a family tradition. Though I had family tried in the 1600’s Mass. My family has always treated it like a dirty little secret…snicker, snicker.
This is a lovely site. We all came her as seekers of knowledge and welcome everyone who wishes the same… Make sure you make use of all of the site functions, from Q&A, lessons, and or courses, and don’t forget the forum. If you have questions, don’t hesitate to ask. You will never be belittled or picked on, that isn’t allowed.
Please be welcomed, be bless and be save.
Much love to you and yours
Garnet

6 Likes

Hi and thank you for the warm Welcome. No I did not see the Merry Meet Monday post I have been busy with all the excitement going on and learning this site. I do thank you again and likewise will be happy to get to know you also Dave

5 Likes

Thank you Franklin for the welcome I am so looking forward to become a part of something Greater than me. This is my first coven so I will be looking for assistance on the workings of the Coven, Blessing Dave

5 Likes

Greetings Siofra Thank you for the Welcome to the Coven it is certainly nice to be brought in amongst friends. It does sound like quite a history for your family and yourself. Have a wonderful day Blessings Dave

5 Likes

Thank you Garnet for the warm welcome. Yes it is cold in PA teens and hit the 20’s today. We had quite a bit of snow this past weekend but life is getting back normal. Yes Your ancestors were persecuted for their beliefs a Holocaust that has never been recognized or accounted for it is my hope in time the stories will be told to all to know the truth. Gulf coast is very nice have a place in Sarasota county almost Charlotte the town is Englewood Old Florida so who knows have not been there for 3 years due to COVID and my job requirements. I heard it was in the cold down south. Do take care Again thank you and Blessings always Dave

6 Likes

Merry meet Dave @david8

Wishing you a warm welcome to the forum! As you can probably already see, we are a very friendly bunch of fellow magick-lovers. Please make yourself at home here :infinite_roots: :blush:

Others have kindly shared some great resources for you- adding in, I like to share my favorite forum tool with new folks, which is: the Search Tool. It’s a really the best way to quickly find relevant information about anything you are currently researching/looking into. If there are any witchy topics on your mind, I recommend using both the search function as well as the Tag System to find what you’re looking for! :mag: :sparkles:

I’m looking forward to talking with you more soon! Blessed be, Dave :grinning:

6 Likes

You’re welcome! I’m glad I could point out the MMM post. I look forward to those each week. I hope you’re having a good day today!

6 Likes

Merry Meet, Dave! I’m Christine from Tennessee! Glad you’re here!!

6 Likes

Merry Meet to You wishing you a Wonderful Holiday . Thank you for the information that you are most kind to share with me being solitary for so so long this is almost an overload I am not complaining I only should have done this sooner. Solitary is just that alone but okay but stagnant at times also. Have a Blessed Day Dave

5 Likes

Merry Meet Christine Thank you very much for the friendly greeting I am so looking forward to be a member of a Coven and look forward to the future. Blessed be, Christine :grinning:

5 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 180 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.