Greetings and salutations

Hello I’m Jeff. Also known as Jefeseus the Grand :melting_face: I’m new here only in the sense that I just now signed up. That being said I am a daily purveyor of this website and I’m not sure how I just noticed the ability to sign up I guess I usually just come in and get whatever spell or ritual I need, maybe define some herbs and then go about my business but for day for some reason the option was there and so I signed up. I decided to take your little course and skip to the course just took the tests and then boom I got an invitation to your coven, so la ti da here I am. I’ve been practicing religiously for almost 2 years and that time I’ve done some great and wondrous things. From my very first dedication to the triple been goddess I instantly believed as she appeared to me in all three rituals she appeared in a different form in a different way but very clearly and concisely. I’m self-taught self-studied and self-initiated. I tried to practice daily as long as I’m alone sometimes people made in the way of my spiritual journey and I’m really working on that. Today January 17th 23 has been sort of a reestablishing of my foundation as I finally completed my first book of shadows. Identify as a psychic witch, I use tarot and runes intuition and purpose to guide my path. I’m very interested in selling some of my oils and tinctures as well as tarot readings. I do very well on TikTok I would love to find a way to branch out and offer my services on a more broad scale bases. Anyway that’s me in a paragraph so much more about me so much more of reality. All in all it’s cool to be here and I can’t wait to see what this brings into my life

10 Likes

Jefeseus,

Hello my name is Jeannie from Sacramento CA and at least I had the opportunity to meet you !

Blockquote

I have been here for Awhile and love the prayers and the simple spells. I even have my own Book Of Shawdows! I am writing :writing_hand: in my journal when ever I can. And I try to record my emotions in a calander! I have many projects going!

Congratulations :confetti_ball: on completing the course maybe later you can go back into whatever you missed! I am so excited for you and welcome to the coven! I remember when I first came so many people gave me a warm welcome :hugs:

I feel very honored, I had a dream about Hecate and she really has a thrumb in my life to be a better person!
I see you have had an encounter with the beloved Goddess! I am so happy for you that you work with the feminine energies! It reminds me of the high priestess or the Queen :princess: archetype!
I hope you get to join us this week for tea and have a meditation :woman_in_lotus_position:! Nice to meet you!
Jeannie

6 Likes

Welcome! We are glad you’re here too!

5 Likes

Merry meet @Jefeseus,

Welcome to the forum! I’m Bry, one of the forum moderators and I’m so happy that you found your way here- it sounds like the time was right and things aligned, so welcome! :blush:

A double congrats to you on completing the quiz and on finishing your first BoS. May your new sacred Book serve you well on the path ahead :open_book: :sparkles:

That’s awesome! I’m not sure where you are in the process of selling your talents and crafts, but if you have an online presence set up somewhere on the web, we would be happy to add you to the list of Coven Member Shops :mage:

Please make yourself at home here and know that you are always welcome to reach out if you need anything (or just want to chat about magick)! Your coven is here and happy to help :infinite_roots:

Hope to talk with you more soon- Blessed be! :sparkles:

6 Likes

Hi @Jefeseus! I’m Amethyst from Southern West Virginia. Welcome to the forum! :infinite_roots:

Congratulations on passing the courses! And on your first Book of Shadows, that’s a big deal! I look forward to talking to you and getting to know you better!

5 Likes

Welcome to the forum @Jefeseus :wave:

My name is Megan and I’m one of the moderators here at Spells8 :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: It’s nice to meet you!

I’m glad you finally decided to join after seeing the sign-up button. You’re very welcome here!

I’m interested to see what you create. Feel free to share with those in the forum!

I look forward to seeing you around!

5 Likes

Welcome! I look forward to seeing you around the forum!

5 Likes

Hello :hugs: and welcome home :infinite_roots: @Jefeseus

It’s nice to meet you, Jeff, I’m Marsha, an Eclectic Solitary Witch, from Colorado. I’m so glad you found your way here. Congrats on passing the courses and on creating your Book of Shadows. Welcome to the family :people_hugging: Jeff!

With love :heart: and magick :dizzy: always

4 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 180 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.