Greetings form JypsyT

Hello, All!! My given name is Tonya but prefer JypsyT in most settings. I think it suits me and is a perfect statement of who I am. Jypsy with a “J” and “T” for Tonya pretty much describes my personality to a “T”!!! :wink:

I like to think that I am an open minded, excited, positive being in this beautiful, vast universe and that my being, along with everyone else’s, is absolutely valid and relevant to make this great, wonderful existence! With everything in the world going to shit, some times it is a struggle to be understanding and accepting of things which causes our own blockages and confusions. The biggest thing with me is overthinking and allowing myself to just let go and be free and accept that it is not up to me to decide the outcome; I just need to flow freely and be in my role, to live and let live, essentially, and just have faith that it will all work out as it should. I truly believe that chaos comes from resisting our natural paths and that we, ourselves, are the cause for most of our distress.
I decided to join this forum and be a part of it actively because I felt like I have been on a scavenger hunt for some kind of solid and because it is the first place I have felt that I may actually belong. Needless to say, I am so super excited to have found this community with all of you even if it is in the digital realm which is constant questionable necessity in my life. LOL Positive, though, is that I have found all of YOU!!!.
I have decided, for labeling purposing and a little more specific clarity on my direction, that I identify with the eclectic witches. Im still deciding if “witch” is the appropriate salutation for me. For over time, people whom have been lucky enough to tune into their true self have been labeled all sorts of names, all of which seem to come with a negative connotation. My point is that I would like to see myself as well as others see me in nothing but love and light. I want anyone, as well as my own person, to always know that whatever it is I am partaking in, it is only for the greater good of my true self, my soul, my surroundings, and just overall for the greater good of our existence. That is my sole purpose and focus in life now to be a loving light for anyone I come in contact with and to try to ensure that my imprint left in this realm is nothing short of Goodness. Getting to this realization has not been easy, and the Universe and I have had our differences as I am sure we all have. But when I lost my mother, my entire being changed. My thought process changed. My soul changed. And now, it is important to me that I continue to grow in my spirituality and that I understand my higher self. I no longer feel that the Earthly part of my existence is of any use to me other than the simple fact we are here.
That may have been a little much for introductions but that Is where I am in my walk. And once again, I feel this is a very solid forum for me to feel some connections that will continue to help elevate life and my soul purpose. Thanks for allowing me to be a part of the group. I look forward to getting to know you all.

Blessed be…

7 Likes

Welcome JypsyT! I can relate to this so much. It’s part of what drew me here :slightly_smiling_face:

A lot of what you said resonated with me. I look forward to getting to know you better! You’ve definitely come to the right place. Everyone is wonderful here :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

Blessed be!

6 Likes

Hi @JypsyTP! I’m Amethyst from Southern West Virginia. Welcome to the forum! :infinite_roots:

Wow! What an introduction. Welcome, welcome! I think overthinking things is a common problem. I know I have it. And then there are the people who don’t think at all. LOL! The middle ground is difficult to get to. Hopefully, we’ll keep you so busy, you won’t have time to overthink!

Have you found the Courses? They’re a great place to start on the site if you need to catch your bearings. And if you have any questions you can just holler and someone will pop up to help you with it.

Anyhow, I’m looking forward to hearing from you!

5 Likes

Hello :hugs: and welcome home :infinite_roots: @JypsyTP

It’s nice to meet you, JypsyT, I’m Marsha, an Eclectic Solitary Witch, from Colorado. I’m looking forward to getting to know you better! Welcome to the family :people_hugging:

With love :heart: and magick :dizzy: always
The Other Marsha

3 Likes

Merry meet @JypsyTP,

I know we’ve already talked a bit on your other post, but it’s really wonderful to meet you officially- wishing you a very warm welcome to the forum! :heart:

I’m sorry to hear about the loss of your mother :pray: It sounds like in your time of mourning you were able to find a very positive and open transformation, so congrats to you for making your way forward towards what you believe in. May your magickal journey continue to bring you happiness, purpose, and new connections! :handshake: :two_hearts:

Hope to talk with you more soon- blessed be :sparkles:

3 Likes

@JypsyTP Hi I’m Christeena, and I’m 42, a mother of 2 adult sons. One is a paramedic/firefighter, and the other is a Marine. I live in a very very small town in Central North Carolina with my hubby of 21 yrs, our 2 dogs and 3 cats. I was raised Pentacostal and was always told that my gifts were evil, so they were suppressed til just a few yrs ago when i finally accepted all of myself. It has been an amazing journey with alot of bumps along the way. But it’s all worth it bc for the 1st time in 42 yrs i feel whole.

I have a HUGE affinity for herbs, I commune with spirits, and my guides. I’m a daughter of Hekate, The Morrigan, and Thor. I will help anyone, usually to my own detriment. But I’m still just gonna do me. If you ask me a question please be prepared for an honest answer. Sometimes brutally honest, as I am blunt. I don’t sugar coat things. Here you will find so many like minded brothers and sisters who will welcome and accept all of you with open arms without condescension. If you have questions all you have to do is ask. We are all here to help each other. You will find people from all walks of life and paths. Again, welcome!!!

4 Likes