Greetings from Avalon

Mm, is it bad to say that I don’t know yet? I’ve experimented with a couple of things, usually settling on kitchen witchery, but my energy has been…not very kitchen lately! :sweat_smile: I guess I’m still figuring it out.

12 Likes

Take your time I suggest practice protection magic first

12 Likes

Hi, @Whippodee! I’m Amethyst from Southern West Virginia. Welcome to the forum! :infinite_roots:

It’s lovely to meet you! I’m sure you’ll find exactly what you need here. We have an Energy Exchange Circle run by the wonderful @MeganB and that might help you learn blessings.

If you need any help with anything, just ask, and someone will pop up to help you out. We’re a friendly bunch here. I look foreward to getting to know you!

11 Likes

Welcome @Whippodee ! Very nice to meet you! I’m an eclectic chaos witch from Minnesota. I primarily work in all forms of divination.

There are so many amazing courses and people in this coven! Feel free to ask any questions you have!

Blessed Be!

11 Likes

Welcome, @Whippodee! It’s lovely to meet you. :black_heart:

I’m Katerina, and I currently reside in Australia with my partner and two cats. :smile: I would love to learn more about curse work, so perhaps we can swap notes, helping each other with the other side. :laughing:

Anyway, I’m excited to welcome you into this wonderful space and to learn alongside you. :sparkles:

10 Likes

Hello Maggie Mae @Whippodee,

Welcome! I’m Bry, another of the moderators here in the forum and an Eclectic Witch. Just stopping by to say that it’s a pleasure to meet you :blush:

Make yourself at home here - I’m looking forward to chatting with you more soon! Blessed be :sparkles:

9 Likes

Thank you all, and to those I did not reply directly to: @marsha, @Amethyst, @Mystique, @starborn, and @BryWisteria!

Already feeling so welcome. :hugs: :heart:

11 Likes

Glad we could make you feel at home!

9 Likes