Greetings from Avalon

Hoi! My name is Maggie Mae, pronouns she/her/hers, and I am a solitary practitioner still discovering my path. :love_you_gesture:

My history with witchcraft has been very rocky, and not in a very sparkly way. I was born into a very fundamentalist Christian household which, for better and for worse, has shaped a lot of my ideologies and approaches to faith and devotion. However, I have always had a particular pull towards the craft.

I have a deep love of people and relationships, although those tend to exhaust me fairly quickly. I also, very unfortunately, have more of a knack/proclivity for curse work than blessings, so I’m looking to practice hard on the latter!!

I hope to be able to learn and grow with all of you. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: Please feel free to offer your thoughts and insights. I will in turn develop mine to offer in return! Thank you in advance for your labors!

16 Likes

Hello and welcome I’m Tracy from England (not far from Glastonbury The Isle of Avalon) Loki is my patron deity. This is a beautiful coven. Make yourself at home Lovely :green_heart:

13 Likes

welcome to the wizarding family!
I am Airram from Greece
I love hiking and mountains, I love nature and animals
I’m glad you’re with us! :two_hearts:

13 Likes

Hello and welcome to the forum @Whippodee :wave:

My name is Megan and I’m one of the moderators here at Spells8 :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: It’s nice to meet you!

I’m a firm believer that one must understand how to curse before one can fully understand how to heal - you’ll get there! The battle is halfway over. I look forward to seeing you around the forum - please, feel free to make yourself at home!

12 Likes

Much obliged! My Avalon is very mundane and is stateside. :grin: I am very excited to get to know everyone.

I am incredibly curious about deity work, and would love to hear more about your experiences sometime! I have heard some very valid warnings of my rushing in, so I am trying to take it slowly. (Keyword: trying. :wink:) Gotta vet the spirits in my life, especially ones that I am willing to give to and take from.

12 Likes

Thank you! So happy to meet you. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

13 Likes

I appreciate the wisdom! :heart: I am a bit of a worrywart when it comes to the more negative energies I am privy to, but I feel like with a combination of study and therapy (seriously!), I will gain more, and perhaps deeper, perspectives.

There are some words spoken in anger that I still feel the repercussions of today. It’s incredible how powerful the emotion can be, but it is also vaguely terrifying.

13 Likes

This is great wisdom, too - study and therapy are wonderful additions to any spiritual practice. We live and we learn, and it’s that “learn” part that’s very important!

13 Likes

@Whippodee Welcome! :hugs: So glad you’ve joined us :heart::blush: This is a great place for discovery and growth :pray::heart::sparkles: Everyone is so supportive and will offer guidance :pray: :blush: Make yourself at home :house_with_garden: I look forward to getting to know you and learning alongside you :heart: :blush: :people_hugging:

13 Likes

Thank you, thank you! :star_struck: It is so very good to meet you! :heart:

I’ve never really interacted deeply with others pursuing their paths, so this is all very exciting for me. :blush: I am so thankful everyone is so friendly and welcoming!

13 Likes

Deity work is beautiful and nothing to fear. I found that once you let them know you’re looking, they come find you. Enjoy your journey, nothing to rush, every moment is wonderful :green_heart:

12 Likes

Merry meet!

I’m Kat and I found the practice 30 years ago but lost my way for a while. I came home a few years ago and found this amazing group of people!! I am an eclectic practitioner of green magick interested in tarot, runes, ogham, herbalism, and moon magic. My deities are Artemis (she’s been with me since the beginning) and Hekate, a recent guide in my life.

We’re glad to have you here. :purple_heart: Make yourself comfortable, explore, and feel free to ask questions!

:herb: :bow_and_arrow: :hekate_wheel: :ivy_leaf: :crescent_moon:

12 Likes

Thank you so much, and merry meet!! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

I plan to ask a ton of questions, but I also mean to put in some hard work myself. Ready to learn! :mortar_board:

12 Likes

Hello welcome :grin: I’m Devenne a chaos witch from Indiana. I work with Lucifer the angel and
the lovely Satan. We all have many beliefs but respectful of each one. I hope you enjoy this space as much as I have.

Blessed be :magic_wand:

12 Likes

Thank you! :two_hearts: And blessed be! I look forward to learning from your experience and beliefs. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

12 Likes

I look forward to learning about you as well. It’s a journey of growth. I have to choose to be uncomfortable at times in order to grow. I love it here. Very supportive group

12 Likes

Im John from Chicago nice to meet you iv been practicing for over 30 years need anything just ask

12 Likes

Thank you, John! :smile: I’ll be sure to ask if I am experiencing troubles!

Which, I actually am right now. I conducted a basic reading to gauge divine attentions over here, but I am scratching my head as to who might have been answering. If you get a chance and if you feel comfortable, I’d love to hear your thoughts on what the hecky-heck just happened with my deck. :joy:

12 Likes

What kind of magic you practice?

10 Likes

Hello :hugs: and welcome home :infinite_roots: @Whippodee

It’s nice to meet you, I’m Marsha, an eclectic solitary witch from Colorado. Welcome to the family! :people_hugging:

With love :heart: and magick :dizzy: always

12 Likes