Greetings From Georgia

@NatureWalk Hi Sean, nice to meet you. I’m Tracy from England. Nature is beautiful and so peaceful to be in. I follow the Norse Pantheon, you’ll meet so many wonderful witches here, there’s always something to learn. Look forward to seeing you around the forum. Blessed be :sparkling_heart:

9 Likes

Welcome!

I am not far from you at all! I live about an hour outsisde of Atlanta. I used a lot of the craftr without realizing it too, and it’s so nice to finally put it all together! I’m excited you found Spells8 - it’s such an amazing community and you will learn so much! Enjoy the journey!

10 Likes

Welcome!

Lots of great people and good resources for newbies here on the forum! Glad to “meet” you!

9 Likes

Welcome @NatureWalk. I’m from NJ and have been on this site for several months now. There is so much information and wonderful conversations;I have enjoyed every minute. Hope you do as well.

8 Likes

Welcome to the forum @NatureWalk :wave:

My name is Megan and I’m one of the moderators here at Spells8 :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: It’s nice to meet you!

You’re going to fit right in with the rest of us nature lovers here - and empaths! We’ve got a few of those, too :laughing: I’m glad you’ve found the forum and a community to come to. Feel free to make yourself at home :house: Jump right into a discussion, ask a question, or join the latest challenge!

8 Likes

Hi @NatureWalk! I’m Amethyst from Southern West Virginia. Welcome to the forum! :infinite_roots:

You’ll find loads of good Protection Spells here on the site, for just about anything you’d need it for. There’s even a great Empath Shielding Spray you might be interested in.

If you have any questions about anything, just ask and someone will be there to help you out. It’ll be great to get to know you!

9 Likes

Hi Amethyst,

Thank you for the warm welcome and the info on the empath shielding.
I’ve always been able to read a room (a little to well) and either feel like I need to leave, or feel like I already know the people.

Have a nice day!:slightly_smiling_face:

8 Likes

Hi Nancy,

Thanks so much for taking the time to write.
So far this site is exceeding my expectations.

Have a wonderful day.

8 Likes

Hi Tracy,

Very nice to meet you. I’m already enjoying this far more than I expected.
Witchcraft seems to be increasing in popularity if you use bookstores as a barometer. With the mainstream comes the diluting of the subject, but this website, and the people here are very kind.

Thanks and have a wonderful day.

7 Likes

Hi there neighbor!

I’m a little south of town actually. Nice to meet you and thanks for taking time to write.
I watched three days of videos lastnight and I’m looking forward to more tonight. I need that nature walk first at 95 degrees!
Have a wonderful day
Blessed Be🙂

8 Likes

Hi Rebecca,

This is a great site and It’s nice to meet you too.

Have a good night.

7 Likes

Hi Megan,

Thank you so much for the warm welcome.
I’m glad this site is turning out to be good for me. As much as I like looking at all the new books at my local store (some good some definitely not), I’m more focused here with the resources in one place.

Have a nice one.:smiley:

7 Likes

Hello :hugs: and welcome home :infinite_roots: @NatureWalk

It’s so nice to meet you, Sean, I’m Marsha, an Eclectic Solitary Witch, from Colorado. I grew up in the Colorado Mountains, so I am most comfortable in nature too!

I do live in the city now, but I have created my own magickal garden space in my yard. I have vines covering the fence and trees that shut out the neighbors! I do get to the mountains every now and then… and it’s so healing! I can see them in the distance from my home, and that comforts me somehow.

I am an empath too, and I have always used a lot of protection potions, spells, etc., over the years. Our lovely @Amethyst has kindly pointed you in the right direction! We are here for you, Sean, welcome to the family :people_hugging:

With love :heart: and magick :dizzy: always

7 Likes

Hi Marsha,

Nice to meet you as well. I’m glad you were able to create a personal space in your city home. The concrete jungle gives me cold and distorted vibes. I’m fine in the suburbs though.
I’m going to look into empath specific protection. I wish I had known even 1% of this as an adolescent. I would have worried less.
Thank you for your time Marsha and have a blessed day.

7 Likes

Hi Sean,
I said city but it’s smaller, I don’t live in the city center, more in the suburbs :thinking: I wish I would have known as a teenager too! It didn’t help that I was so very shy either… I was always told I was “stuck-up” but that wasn’t true. Not all memories are good! :cry:
Hugs :hugs:

6 Likes

You’re welcome, my friend. I hope this helps you!

6 Likes

Definitely too hot to be out roaming today! I think I am about ready for fall! Not that we get much of one!

6 Likes

Nice to meet you Sean! My name is Bryce, and welcome to the community. You’ll find some of the best individuals here, I like to think I’ve been using Witchcraft all my life too! It’s a way of life for me! Blessed be my friend!:heart:

7 Likes

Keep making good memories from now on Marsha.

6 Likes

Hi Bryce,

Thank you for the warm welcome. It’s a pleasure to meet everyone here. It amazes me how witches come from all walks of life.
Anyone, from any line of work. Sometimes when I’m shopping, I’ll look around and wonder if there’s any witches in the house.
Have a good night.

6 Likes