Empath Shielding Anyone?

Try this smokeless shielding spray! Use in place of palo santo or white sage. Spray this protective shielding spray a few times all around you or your home/office.

What you need:
4 oz Amber glass spray bottle
2 oz Moonwater
2 oz Witch hazel
15 drops Sage
10 drops Frankincense
10 drops Rosemary
8 drops Lemon
6 drops Cedarwood

Combine, shake, spray as needed.

Avoid eyes and mouth.

As always, please use caution when playing with essential oils. Especially around pregnant and nursing mothers, children and pets.

:warning:NOT ALL ESSENTIAL OILS ARE SAFE and CAN NOT go directly on the skin! In fact some can be very toxic and even deadly to your pets.

45 Likes

You said it best! “Too bad we don’t have smell o’vision” :sweat_smile:

Thanks for this protection recipe! What’s the brand of essential oils that you’re using?

14 Likes

I typically use NOW FOODS. :smiley:

13 Likes

I would like smell a vision on all of @SilverBear goodies!! Other stuff online too! Think they will ever do it?? I think in the future.

10 Likes

Ohhhh what a great idea- thank you for sharing, @SilverBear! I agree with everyone else- this must smell beyond amazing :star_struck:

I enjoy using spray mists, but at least with the ones I’ve used in the past the delightful smells fade after just a few minutes . I’ve never ventured into making candles, but this blend (and it’s shielding and protective properties) sounds like it would make an amazing candle! :candle: Perhaps that way the scent could be extended over a long time, and the shielding properties of the blend could remain in effect during a spell or ritual as the candle burns :candle: :grin:

Thanks again for sharing! :two_hearts:

15 Likes

Ohh…never thought to make it into a candle blend! Great idea.

10 Likes

Just made my own version of this potion, thank you very much for sharing, it smells lovely :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

10 Likes

I love dressing my candles in oils

11 Likes

Hi @SilverBear, noob question. What is the significance of the spray bottle being amber and glass?

10 Likes

The color protects the essential oils from sun damage and the essential oils can eventually break down plastics. :slight_smile:

11 Likes

Ooo, okay thank you !

10 Likes

You’re welcome :blush:

9 Likes

https://www.realitymanifestation.com/5-grounding-and-shielding-techniques-for-empaths-and-sensitive-energies/

5 Grounding And Shielding Techniques For Empaths And Sensitive Energies

10 Likes

Silver Bear,
This is definitely a great spell to protect myself psychologically from a boss that always nags me. This could be a great way to shield myself!
I always like to use now products too! I am moving this week again and by the end of this month I’ll be moving forward into my new home! I am so excited :laughing:
Sage is great for clearing
Rosemary is good for protection
Lemon :lemon: is a great way to refresh and it’s like pressing for a new fresh start! It all about being happy :blush:
Cedar Wood :wood: gives me a science of peace :peace_symbol: cause it’s so calming! Nothing like being in the woods and being grounded!
Thank you for all this great intention

Garnet - Thanks for sharing all your :shield: techniques!

Jeannie

9 Likes

Is there a way to ensure this is skin safe…and increase the recipe volume to fill a bath tub? :eyes: :laughing:

I’ll be heading on vacation soon with husband and adult children and spending a week with my in laws…and driving over 14 hours to get there…

I love my in laws more than words, but whew… The energies pushing and pulling all around, so many people…it is immensely draining even after just a day.

Thank you @SilverBear for posting this! I’m going to make this and spritz around myself alone just before each time we meet up with everyone. Normally, a lot of people around doesn’t bother me but because I have to interact with so many for so long it wipes me out mentally.

10 Likes

None of those ingredients listed are harmful to pets. Just an FYI to everyone who have fur babies.

@SilverBear thanks for this im gonna make this tomorrow. I suck at shielding and i feel everything. I make my own retrograde oil and many others. But this blend sounds awesome. Thanks again

10 Likes

All of these ingredients are safe for topical application.

9 Likes

I have my own version of this spray that I sell that includes rose and either lemongrass or bergamot as well. It’s one of my best sellers in my shop. I am going to try your version later today and see if my olfactory likes it lol. Thank you for sharing.

Blessed be.

9 Likes

Does the bottle have to be amber ? Can it be dark blue?

8 Likes

Dark blue is fine too. Just shouldn’t be clear.

9 Likes