Empath Shielding Anyone?

Try this smokeless shielding spray! Use in place of palo santo or white sage. Spray this protective shielding spray a few times all around you or your home/office.

What you need:
4 oz Amber glass spray bottle
2 oz Moonwater
2 oz Witch hazel
15 drops Sage
10 drops Frankincense
10 drops Rosemary
8 drops Lemon
6 drops Cedarwood

Combine, shake, spray as needed.

Avoid eyes and mouth.

As always, please use caution when playing with essential oils. Especially around pregnant and nursing mothers, children and pets.

:warning:NOT ALL ESSENTIAL OILS ARE SAFE and CAN NOT go directly on the skin! In fact some can be very toxic and even deadly to your pets.

5 Likes

You said it best! “Too bad we don’t have smell o’vision” :sweat_smile:

Thanks for this protection recipe! What’s the brand of essential oils that you’re using?

3 Likes

I typically use NOW FOODS. :smiley:

1 Like

I would like smell a vision on all of @SilverBear goodies!! Other stuff online too! Think they will ever do it?? I think in the future.

2 Likes

Ohhhh what a great idea- thank you for sharing, @SilverBear! I agree with everyone else- this must smell beyond amazing :star_struck:

I enjoy using spray mists, but at least with the ones I’ve used in the past the delightful smells fade after just a few minutes . I’ve never ventured into making candles, but this blend (and it’s shielding and protective properties) sounds like it would make an amazing candle! :candle: Perhaps that way the scent could be extended over a long time, and the shielding properties of the blend could remain in effect during a spell or ritual as the candle burns :candle: :grin:

Thanks again for sharing! :two_hearts:

3 Likes

Ohh…never thought to make it into a candle blend! Great idea.

2 Likes