Mystic Magick šŸ’« Energy Report September 2023

Iā€™m so glad that this was broke down with explanations every person not just one or two but everyone I spoke to had problems with their phones TVs etc I got stood up on a date because he had to go to a phone company and get his phone fixed although it was the universe not the equipment itself LOL

11 Likes

Mystic Magick :dizzy: Energy :zap: September 5, 2023

Moon Phase
Waning Gibbous Moon :waning_gibbous_moon: EarthSky

Image from Instagram

Astrology Calendar for September 5th

Moon :astrology_moon: Enters Gemini :gemini: 4:07 pm EDT
There can be a lot on your plate, and your focus may be scattered. Give your mind a little break as needed.

Waning Gibbous Moon :waning_gibbous_moon: in Taurus :taurus: / Gemini :gemini:

Hello Tuesday! The Sunā€™s activity is increasing. We had another Solar Flare with a CME, coronal mass ejection, this morning. This may cause some electronic glitzes when it arrives, which is also to be expected with Mercury retrograde. As Mercury aligns with the Sun tomorrow it will bring in a little clarity and answers, as well!

Jupiter is the planet of Expansion! Jupiter retrograde in Taurus, is ā€œexpandingā€ past issues that need healing. This can include painful and/or uncomfortable issues we have preferred to keep in the shadows.

If you are feeling overwhelmed or stuck, itā€™s time to return to gratitude! Connect to your heart, go within, and be thankful! Be grateful for all the lessons we have learned, and for all the help the retrograde energy is giving us. All of this is happening for a reasonā€¦ we are clearing and letting go so we are ready to grow and evolve! We are preparing for new beginnings and new adventures.

Mantra for the week:

ā€œI embrace change and my emotions, I allow things to flow!ā€
~Nikki Fogerty

With Magickal :dizzy: Energy :zap: always

11 Likes

Thatā€™s a really beautiful picture :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:
And Venus going direct again has been huge for meā€¦ :blush: :revolving_hearts:

10 Likes

I am totally sensitive to energies. What you listed even walking into a room and immediately feeling the energy. The sleep disturbance is a real problem and I still canā€™t seem to resolve it. Could you please let me know how others have remedied it? Thank you.

11 Likes

This is exactly where I was yesterday- my mind was like a kitten on catnip, bouncing all over the place and really struggling to focus :sweat_smile: :black_cat:

Noted! I think Iā€™ll carve out some time this evening for a gratitude meditation. I used to do them every night, but somewhere along the way I fell out of practice. It feels right to get back into it now, with the season of gratitude and the harvest :ear_of_rice: :basket: :pray:

Thank you so much for your wisdom and warm guidance, Marsha- it is always greatly appreciated! :heart:

10 Likes

One thing I used to do when I couldnā€™t sleep, for whatever reason, was create an energetic circle around me and envision my bed in the middle of a pentacle. It really helped to block out all the excess energy or ā€œnoiseā€ that was interfering with my sleep.

If youā€™re a fan of room sprays, you can create something like the Empath Shielding Spray and use it in your room before you sleep.

9 Likes

No one here sleeps :sweat_smile: With all that is happening in the world, if you are at all sensitive, sleep is precious :rofl:

10 Likes

Mystic Magick :dizzy: Energy :zap: September 6, 2023

Moon Phase
Last Quarter Moon :last_quarter_moon: EarthSky

6Sept23-MercuryRetrogradeandThePast-RoseKubat
Mercury Retrograde and The Past
by Kristy Robinett, Patheos

Astrology Calendar for September 6th

Last Quarter Moon :last_quarter_moon: in Gemini :gemini: 6:21 pm EDT - 10:21 pm GMT
Clearing out old ideas and eliminating those that no longer work for you can be important over the next week. You may also want to clean out your head and lighten up your mind.

Sun :astrology_sun: in Virgo :virgo: Conjunct Mercury :astrology_mercury: in Virgo :virgo: 7:09 am EDT
There may be something you want to get started with now that can reach a height in about 6-8 weeks. Focus and be practical.

We had a more significant solar flare early today! I slept long enough last night but I woke up feeling tired and groggy, so I knew something going onā€¦ and the solar flare early this morning explains it! :roll_eyes: I had to run a couple of errands today, that should have taken maybe 45 minutes, but actually took 3 hours. Howā€™s your Wednesday goingā€¦ mine so far has been hectic! Iā€™m sorry I am posting this so late today!

If you feel restless mentally, itā€™s time to go inside for some introspection to gain clarity on lingering issues. Avoid making impulsive decisions at this time, instead focus on completing tasks, which will help you find healing and closure. As you let go of old wounds and trauma, and as you begin to awaken, you will also see things differently. The energy that September is bringing is helping us to heal, to become who we were meant to be, and then we will also begin to view the world differently.

12 Likes

Iā€™m tucking this away in my heart to keep with me today. It feels like a time to hone in and focus on things- gotta dig in and get things done! :muscle: :grinning:

And thereā€™s never any need to apologize, Marsha! Itā€™s a very busy time of year and these reports are a blessing that go beyond time. Never any need to rush!

Lots of love and gratitude to you- have a blessed day! :heart:

8 Likes

This so me @marsha I was literally contemplating 2023 and how my WHOLE life has changed, from finally embracing Loki, the craft, a new career, this coven, a new (old, as itā€™s very old really) faith. So many changes, and all good. Thereā€™s been tough times, yes, still going through one with bapu in hospital, but even he is still hanging on! This year has been explosive, exhausting, downright terrifying sometimes (Loki hasnā€™t always been gentle with some of the pushes I needed to get me moving :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:) but Iā€™m glad for this year. October we celebrate our new year, hereā€™s hoping for new energy. Itā€™s been chaotic, but itā€™s been chaos at its best,

and if I live this life again, Iā€™d do it all over the same. Iā€™ve learnt, grown, lost friends, made friends. What a ride eh. And more to come.

Let the chaos continue (for me anyway) and give me brain a good shake. :partying_face::rofl::sparkling_heart:

8 Likes

Mystic Magick :dizzy: Energy :zap: September 7, 2023

Moon Phase
Waning Crescent Moon 36 % :waning_crescent_moon: EarthSky

7Sept23-BlueDragonDreams-Pinterest
Blue Dragon

Astrology Calendar for September 7th

Moon :astrology_moon: in Gemini :gemini: Square Neptune :astrology_neptune: in Pisces :pisces: 6:22 pm EDT - 10:42 pm GMT
It can be easy to feel drained, and you likely need to give yourself more time to rest. Donā€™t take on too much.

Waning Crescent Moon :waning_crescent_moon: in Gemini :gemini:

Whatā€™s going on today? So far today we have had another solar flare, a radio blackout caused by radiation from a previous solar flare, a spike in the Schumann Resonance, and of course, Mercury is retrograde!

Today my stubborn side (Scorpio) surfaced and I was determined to finish a computer thing I started a while back! In spite of the chaos, multiple distractions, and interruptions, I did it! Iā€™m so happy I managed to get one thing completed as my to-do list is growing longer each day! I will be so glad when Mercury moves direct in a few days.

So maybeā€¦ @tracyS Loki was helping me! You never know! :thinking:

September continues to be a high-energy month! We have another galactic portal opening up on Saturday (9:9), Iā€™ll write more about that coming soonā€¦ tomorrow actually!

We are also feeling the energy of the upcoming Equinox on the 23rd! All this energy will keep us busy for a while, but itā€™s also possible to make a lot of progress this month if you choose to do so. Itā€™s a great time to do energy work and to beging fulfilling your destiny. Take charge, let go of anything thatā€™s holding you back, and follow your own unique path!

Karmic cycles are being completed, and expect some endings as well.

All things MUST change nothing is permanent!

9 Likes

Thatā€™s fabulous. Well done :heartpulse::partying_face:

8 Likes

Youā€™re amazing, Marsha! :clap: :tada:

This is me exactly right now- right up to the equinox and a bit beyond. Hopefully the hustle and bustle will yield good results and be helpful in the long run! :pray:

Thank you for the wonderful energy reports, Marsha- I always enjoy them! :heart: :hugs:

7 Likes

This explains a lot of what I was feeling yesterday. Even with the fact that I managed to make it to the group ritual, I still moved through my day and ended up overwhelmed and anxious at the end of the day. Lots of tears, deep breaths, and resolve to just push through it. I woke up feelingā€¦still not the best, but hopeful that today is better.

Thanks for these reports, @marsha :heart:

8 Likes

Mystic Magick :dizzy: Energy :zap: September 8, 2023

Moon Phase
Waning Crescent Moon 27% :waning_crescent_moon: EarthSky

8Sept23-SleepArtPrint-Pinterest-Redbuble
The Sleep Art Print
by Catrin Welz-Stein, Redbubble

Astrology Calendar for September 8

Moon :astrology_moon: Enters Cancer :cancer: 1:00 am EDT - 5:00 am GMT
The foundation of something in your life may need attention to be strengthened, and you can focus on making sure any core issues are being tackled and fixed.

Sun :astrology_sun: in Virgo :virgo: Trine Jupiter :astrology_jupiter: in Taurus :taurus: 7:13 am EDT - 1:13 pm GMT
Being open to possibilities can be beneficial for you, and you can focus on ways you can maximize your potential and go far.

Waning Crescent Moon in Gemini :gemini: / Cancer :cancer:

Hello my Magical :magic_wand: friends!

With so much going on at the moment, everything feels busy and chaotic. Iā€™m trying to keep moving forward, riding the waves of energy, and allowing what needs to change to happen as smoothly as possible. Itā€™s so very important for us to not fight or resist or we will be forced to make the changes one way or another!

Tomorrow 9:9 is a portal bringing in galactic energy to help support us to do what is needed. 9 is the number of endings and completions. 9 is also believed to be the number of enlightenment. Use the portal energy to finish up anything that you have been working on and/or to let go of what is no longer needed!

Rise up, trust yourself, and breathe! Youā€™ve got this!

P.S.
I appreciate all the comments and questions. Thank you all so very much! I just wanted to take a moment today to reply :writing_hand:

@Media
Iā€™m sorry your date stood you up because of a phone issue! Itā€™s crazy how the energy from the Sun and planets affect things, especially Mercury.
Love you hon! :hugs:

@CelestiaMoon
I liked the picture, but I wasnā€™t sure if I should use it! Thank you so much for encouraging me! Venus going direct was a big relief for me too!
Big hugs :people_hugging: with much love :smile_cat:

@jamie8
I am with you on this one! I have struggled with sleep for longer than I can even remember! I tried Ambien and I would wake up and devour whatever I could find in the kitchen! One time I removed stitches from a recent surgery because it was hurting. I was aware of what I was doing but I couldnā€™t stop myself. I switched to Lunesta, which helped for a while. I was awake for 3 days after I stopped taking it. So I donā€™t recommend any sleep prescriptions.

I have tried protection spells, rituals, concoctions, potions, and more. And I still donā€™t have a solution. I am an empath, and I need to stop all the noise sometimes, so I can sleep! Iā€™m going to share my nightly routine with you, with the hope that maybe youā€™ll find something in it to help you!

I begin by taking a shower, I cover my hair (crown chakra) with a scarf.
I use an Essential Oil diffuser with Lavender added.
Next, I use an essential oil blend in a roller bottle, on my forehead to help quiet my mind, another for depression on the back of my neck, and others on the bottoms of my feet to complete my sleep routine.

I take a few moments to write in my journal, say my prayers, and create a circle of protection around me!
I use a sleep headband with earphones and listen to a sleep meditation.
I take a quick dissolve Melatonin and put on my sleep mask.
I then cover my head with the sheet/quilt, leaving my face out so I can breathe, and hopefully fall asleep.

Wishing you sweet dreams :sleeping: @jamie8 :stars:

I love this @MeganB I am going to try this, but perhaps with a fairy star! :pray: :heart_eyes: Thank you so much @MeganB :pray: :sparkling_heart:

That is so true @Shadeweaver :hugs: I think that as our awareness increases, so does our sensitivity which affects our sleep! :yawning_face: :heart:

Iā€™m with you @tracyS on not changing a thing! Yes, letā€™s all have a good shake-up! :partying_face: Keeping you and your family in the Light :candle: hon! Love :heart: you!

Thank you so much, Bry! Love :heart: & hugs :hugs:

9 Likes

Thank you Marsha, you and your work here is so precious :goat:

9 Likes

@marsha! Thank you so much, I know I havenā€™t been able to be in as I would like this weekā€¦ teenagers starting highschoolā€¦ always a good time :laughing: However, a lot of what I read through that I did missā€¦ when I think back to those days not only does a lot make sense, but alsoā€¦ I really need to check theseā€¦

Iā€™m definitely going to keep this in mind today! Absolutely need to start breathing & trusting myself more lately. Still having trouble with my youngest being a Freshman & absolutely NOT a little one anymore.

8 Likes

Mystic Magick :dizzy: Energy :zap: Weekend - September 9 - 10

Moon Phase
Waning Crescent Moon :waning_crescent_moon: EarthSky

09Sept23-99Portal-Shamonique
9/9 Portal
by Shamonique

Astrology Calendar for September 9-10

Saturday, September 9, 2023:

Moon :astrology_moon: in Cancer :cancer: Sextile Uranus :astrology_uranus: in Taurus :taurus: 10:34 pm EDT - 2:34 am BST
Change can be a good thing, and you can work to accomplish a small change that can be done quickly.
Waning Crescent Moon in Cancer

Sunday, September 10, 2023:

Moon :astrology_moon: Enters Leo :leo: 12:36 pm EDT - 16:36 GMT
Take care of your heart, and let your heart lead you to what needs to be addressed most. This has likely been thrown off lately, so working on it now can start to fix things.
Waning Crescent Moon :waning_crescent_moon: in Cancer :cancer: / Leo :leo:

September is bringing in so much light energy I am loving it! Iā€™m still having some ups and downs, and itā€™s keeping me busy, but itā€™s been productive!

Can you feel the Majestic Energy from the 9:9 Portal? I am so thankful for this! It will influence us for a week and maybe a little longer. As the energy rises we are being lifted up, allowing us to align with the galactic portal energy. We are being awakened and growing spiritually. Intuition may also increase, listen with your heart!

Our spiritual journey which began with the 1:1 portal at the beginning of this year is completing with the 9:9 portal. Use this energy to look back with gratitude for the lessons youā€™ve learned, and change whatā€™s needed. We are beginning a new phase, during this time there is the possibility for massive energy shifts!

Now is the time to reclaim your power, release, clear negative energies, set your intentions, and work your magick. We are being cosmically helped with healing and manifesting. Always take time to nurture your soul, take care of yourself, and remember the energy will always follow your intent!

Oh, and just so you knowā€¦ thereā€™s lots of energy still to come this month! September is turning out to be very interesting. I hope you enjoy your weekend!

You are so kind, my dear friend, thank you @Shadeweaver :hugs: :heart:

Thank you so much! @Susurrus I appreciate your comments, and I hope you feel better soon, lovely lady! :people_hugging: :pink_heart:

8 Likes

Yes- I love this! :raised_hands: :grinning: :sparkling_heart:

It was a very busy but good weekend here- I hope you had a lovely weekend too!

Thank you for the beautiful and uplifting energy reports! They always add a boost of happiness to my day :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

Lots of love and blessed be!

11 Likes

Mystic Magick :dizzy: Energy :zap: September 11, 2023

Moon Phase
Waning Crescent Moon :waning_crescent_moon: EarthSky

LetTheToxicGo-Pinterest
Image-Pinterest

Astrology Calendar for September 11

Moon :astrology_moon: in Leo :leo: Conjunct Venus :astrology_venus: in Leo :leo: 3:20 pm EDT - 7:20 pm UTC
The people in your life may need more attention from you, and you can help them out more easily. You can enjoy your time with them.

Waning Crescent Moon :waning_crescent_moon: in Leo :leo:

911 is One of the Most Powerfully Life-Altering Numbers

September 11th holds a heavy significance for many. 9/11 is forever etched in the hearts and minds of the global collective as a day of tragedy and destruction. So, itā€™s no surprise that when you hear or see the angel number 911, you immediately associate it with a warning, emergency, and negativity.

The meaning of Angel Number 911 has been hijacked ā€“ twisted and manipulated by evil to represent trauma and incite panic. When you see this number, fear shouldnā€™t be your go-to reaction. Excitement should be. Because the magic experienced by those who see this number pop up around them is breathtaking! Itā€™s when the Universe shines her divine guidance on the collective and incites a global transformation of epic proportions. And we could all use that right now.

We have Pleiadian energies coming in today! The New Moon in Virgo on the 14th, will help us to get organized. Itā€™s important to pay attention to the small details, as well as to focus on your goals for the future. Mercury goes direct on the 15th, helping to bring in clarity. All the changes we are going through in this month are getting us for even more changes coming in October!

My cat has an early morning appointment on the 18th at 8:00 a.m. Since I am a night owl I shouldnā€™t have taken such an early time! :roll_eyes: I have been trying to go to bed earlier so I can get up earlier, Iā€™m starting now because itā€™s so hard for me to do this! Anyway, I am feeling a little tired today and finding it hard to focus. :yawning_face: I will try to post earlier, itā€™s going to be another busy week! :crazy_face: How are you doing?

9 Likes