Mystic Magick đź’« Energy Report September 2023

Mystic Magic :dizzy: Energy Report September 2023

MystiMagick
Image Created in Canva

How much longer before you revel in the awareness that you are enough, that you’ve done enough, and that you’re worthy of your heart’s greatest desires? What has to happen for you to give this to yourself? ~Mike Dooley, The Universe

Are sensitive to energy or just want to learn more? I have created Mystic Magick to explore how energy affects all of us, and I would love to hear from you! Your thoughts, comments, and questions are very welcome here!

There’s energy all around us all the time. In fact, everything is energy! Magick is energy, thoughts and even words have energy!

So how does energy affect us? Are you sensitive to energy? Do you sometimes hear a ringing in one ear or hear a low hum? Are you unable to sleep and don’t know why? Do you have sudden headaches with no explanation? Are you really tired some days even though you had a good night’s sleep? Do you feel spacey? And what about those goosebumps?

With love :heart: and magick :dizzy: always,
The Other Marsha

20 Likes

Mystic Magick :dizzy: Energy :zap: September 1, 2023

Moon Phase
Waning Gibbous Moon :waning_gibbous_moon: EarthSky

YouAreBeautiful-JohnHolland-fb
You’re Beautiful!
by John Holland

Astrology Calendar for September 1st

Moon :astrology_moon: Enters Aries :aries: 9:25 am EDT - 1:25 pm UTC
There can be more energy available to you now, and you can try to focus this on areas you’ve been neglecting or have lacked the motivation to do anything about.

Waning Gibbous Moon :waning_gibbous_moon: in Pisces :pisces: / Aries :aries:

Hello, September 2023! I am glad August is finally over… although we still have a lot of planets in retrograde: Pluto, Saturn, Neptune, Venus, Mercury, and Uranus. Venus, the planet of love, will soon be going direct on September 3/4 while Jupiter goes retrograde! Mercury retrograde ends on September 15/16, which should help our communications!

All these energy changes affect each of us differently, which depends on where we are on our life path. There will be some flashes of intuition as well as “aha” moments! Time may seem to be moving fast, and then it seems as if it’s standing still! Lots of ups and downs will continue…

Keep working on your issues… Maybe you are dealing with this physically, emotionally, or spiritually, remember we are all rising to new levels of awareness. Whatever the case may be, we are all learning according to our life plan!

Who are you meant to be?

Slow down and consider your options before making a choice. Keep releasing, healing, clearing, and letting go! Balance is the goal this month, but as a Libra :balance_scale: I know this is easier to say than do! Take care of yourself and nurture your soul.

With Magickal :dizzy: Energy :zap: always

16 Likes

@marsha A very lovely energy reading today.

This is good advice, as a Sagittarius I can steam ahead and sometimes crash :joy:. To slow down and look before I leap is good advise.
Who am I meant to be? This has been my theme throughout 2023. And I think I’m nearly there with that one. Samhain is round the corner, my favourite 3 months are nearly here (Oct to Dec). I think celebration is in the air soon. Thankyou for these Marsha :sparkling_heart:

14 Likes

@marsha, I don’t know if I have said it since the start of your energy reports… if I remember correctly when you had begun them… I was for lack of a better way to put it… slowly exiting stage left. I’m happy to be back & I have missed your posts! You put so much work into them & this one especially, I don’t know, somehow… just makes sense that it would be another wonderful contribution from you to the coven.

That being said, coming back to the coven :infinite_roots: after being on hiatus, for honestly… longer than planned or than I thought… for… some serious reasons… coming back today & checking the new thread for September…

Honestly, you made me cry… & I know that technically this particular entry is for yesterday. (My laptop :computer: & I are currently arguing off & on… each day is a surprise!) But when I saw the image with the message by John Holland… it was honestly something I have been needing & just to reaffirm that giving up isn’t an option. :hugs:

As I continued reading… everything just kind of rang bells :bell: for me… think the little twinkly bells :face_with_hand_over_mouth: I got to Who are you meant to be? & it was like a sigh of relief but also… not to give up. I’m not at all going to say that being away was for any type of an easy reason, but I’m so glad that I have made it this far & am now able to come back. This was kind of the perfect time to see this post & very fitting that it’s at the beginning of a new month :sparkles:

Thank you so much! It meant a lot to me reading this today & I feel better about my day already. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

13 Likes

@Susurrus Love you. :sparkling_heart::sparkling_heart::sparkling_heart:

11 Likes

@Susurrus

I am so glad you are back :hugs: you have been missed more than you know. The image I selected for September 1st is a little different from what I have been using. But, when I saw that image, I knew that someone needed to hear that message… :thinking: don’t encourage me too much, who knows what I might post next!!! :rofl: :scream_cat: All joking aside, I love you my friend, and I want you to know that you are being helped and supported by Universal energies. You’ve got this!

With lots of love :heart: and big hugs :people_hugging: always

11 Likes

Just feeling so much love and gratitude for all of you beautiful witches, my friends :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

11 Likes

The image was meant for me too. Before I saw it, I was saying some similar things to myself aloud. Things have been tumultuous at home lately and I am committed to staying strong and true to myself as I continue to walk the path of becoming who I am meant to be.

Also in line with your post, I woke up with a flash of intuition. The members of my family have been struggling with feeling loved lately. So it occurred to me that we perhaps speak different love languages. So instead of being hurt and frustrated when we don’t hear love in our preferred love language, it might help to learn about each others’ love languages and see the love through new lenses.

All this is causing me to feel drained today, so taking care of myself and nurturing my soul is definitely on my to-do list.

Thank you for all you do, Marsha
Lara

12 Likes

Mystic Magick :dizzy: Energy :zap: Weekend - September 2 & 3

Moon Phase

2-3Sept23-Create a new one
Whispers of a Shattered Soul, Facebook

Art by Nicolás Rosenfeld

Astrology Calendar for September 2-3

9/2/23
Moon :astrology_moon: in Aries :aries: Trine Venus :astrology_venus: in Leo :leo:
The people in your life may benefit you now, and you can enjoy working with others in new ways.

Waning Gibbous Moon :waning_gibbous_moon: in Aries :aries:

9/3/23
Moon :astrology_moon: Enters Taurus :taurus: 11:00 am EDT
It can be important to ground yourself as energy can be very wonky at the moment, and grounding yourself can keep you from getting lost in all of it.

Venus :astrology_venus: Direct in Leo :leo: 9:20 pm EDT
With Venus coming to an end, you can start to sort through issues that have come up in the last month and a bit and work on finding more inspiration and creativity that has been missing. Energy can start to return slowly.

Waning Gibbous Moon :waning_gibbous_moon: in Aries :aries: /Taurus :taurus:

After a quiet August, we had a couple of solar flares, with the coronal mass ejections arriving in a day or two. And that explains why I tossed and turned last night! :yawning_face:

All the retrograde energy provides the opportunity for deep healing! This is a time for breakthroughs and growth, along with some discomfort! We are being invited to expand our comfort zone as we continue to evolve!

Just as we emerge from Venus retrograde in Leo, with greater clarity, Jupiter in Taurus begins its annual retrograde motion! Retrogrades gift us with insight, but we must create space for this to happen!

Enjoy your weekend and take time to nurture your soul!

11 Likes

“If you feel like you don’t fit in this world, it is because you are here to help create a new one.”
I simply love this. I think this is for every witch out there. :sparkling_heart:

13 Likes

I’m glad this seems to resonate with you! You are way ahead of me with your yearly theme. The fall is my favorite time of the year too! You are so very welcome my lovely friend! :hugs: :heart:

I’m so happy you enjoyed the image too! Interesting that you were just saying something similar! :thinking: I also use the love languages with my family and my husband. It really makes a difference knowing these. (Acts of Service, Physical Touch, Words of Affirmation, Quality Time, and Receiving Gifts) :people_hugging: :heartpulse: Thank you for your comments! Much love to you dear one!

P.S. Here’s a link to the newest edition on Amazon, if anyone is interested!
The Five Love Languages: How to Express Heartfelt Commitment to Your Mate
by Gary D. Chapman

Awww! I love you too, my beautiful friend! :heart_eyes_cat:

With love :pink_heart: and magick :dizzy: always

11 Likes

Thank you as always Marsha for the work you have put into the Energy Reports. They are very insightful and educational as well.

I look forward everyday to reading the energy for the day.

Blessed Be,
Medea

11 Likes

Mystic Magick :dizzy: Energy :zap: September 4, 2023

Moon Phase

4Sept23-MoveMeQuotes-Pinterest-Tumbler
Move Me Quotes

Astrology Calendar for September 4th

Mercury :astrology_mercury: in Virgo :virgo: Trine Jupiter :astrology_jupiter: in Taurus :taurus: 6:29 am EDT
Focusing on the bright side can be beneficial and open you up to new opportunities that otherwise would have remained cut off from you.

Jupiter :astrology_jupiter: Retrograde Begins in Taurus :taurus: 7:10 am EDT
Jupiter retrograde kicks off and occurs entirely in Taurus, and Jupiter retrograde is traditionally a time when you don’t have as many opportunities but can work through some karma. In Taurus, you may be especially slow and stubborn sometimes, so try to be more flexible.

Waning Gibbous Moon :waning_gibbous_moon: in Taurus :taurus:

Happy Monday! I am so thankful Venus retrograde ended yesterday, I’ve had enough relationship issues to deal with recently! :upside_down_face: I haven’t slept well for the last two nights, with all the solar flares and the recent spikes in the Earth’s heartbeat. :yawning_face: The Schumann Resonance spiked to 87 :roll_eyes: this morning.

Jupiter begins retrograde motion today, so it’s time to examine your relationship with abundance! We now have 7 planets in retrograde: Pluto, Saturn, Neptune, Chiron, Uranus, Mercury, and Jupiter! Mercury goes direct on September 15th, so until then, use this time to go within, and allow integration and healing for all the changes that have occurred during the last few months.

September brings powerful energies with the Equinox. Ask yourself, How are things going? The reviewing, letting go, and healing will continue! Use the energy of the Sun in Virgo to assist you in setting goals, getting organized, and preparing for the next season!

We are all growing on a spiritual level, so remember to take care of yourself and nurture your soul!

11 Likes

Thank you so much @Medea :hugs: :heart: :dizzy:

11 Likes

What a lineup! Don’t mind me just counting down the days until Mercury goes direct again haha. I’m already tired of fighting electronics- this weekend nearly every piece of machinery I touched seemed to go haywire :crazy_face: I’m just glad my car, at the very least, behaved! :pray:

Yes! This is wonderful- thank you so much for these beautiful reports, Marsha, they always inspire and encourage! :sparkles:

Blessed be!

11 Likes

I’m so glad that this was broke down with explanations every person not just one or two but everyone I spoke to had problems with their phones TVs etc I got stood up on a date because he had to go to a phone company and get his phone fixed although it was the universe not the equipment itself LOL

11 Likes

Mystic Magick :dizzy: Energy :zap: September 5, 2023

Moon Phase

Image from Instagram

Astrology Calendar for September 5th

Moon :astrology_moon: Enters Gemini :gemini: 4:07 pm EDT
There can be a lot on your plate, and your focus may be scattered. Give your mind a little break as needed.

Waning Gibbous Moon :waning_gibbous_moon: in Taurus :taurus: / Gemini :gemini:

Hello Tuesday! The Sun’s activity is increasing. We had another Solar Flare with a CME, coronal mass ejection, this morning. This may cause some electronic glitzes when it arrives, which is also to be expected with Mercury retrograde. As Mercury aligns with the Sun tomorrow it will bring in a little clarity and answers, as well!

Jupiter is the planet of Expansion! Jupiter retrograde in Taurus, is “expanding” past issues that need healing. This can include painful and/or uncomfortable issues we have preferred to keep in the shadows.

If you are feeling overwhelmed or stuck, it’s time to return to gratitude! Connect to your heart, go within, and be thankful! Be grateful for all the lessons we have learned, and for all the help the retrograde energy is giving us. All of this is happening for a reason… we are clearing and letting go so we are ready to grow and evolve! We are preparing for new beginnings and new adventures.

Mantra for the week:

“I embrace change and my emotions, I allow things to flow!”
~Nikki Fogerty

11 Likes

That’s a really beautiful picture :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:
And Venus going direct again has been huge for me… :blush: :revolving_hearts:

10 Likes

I am totally sensitive to energies. What you listed even walking into a room and immediately feeling the energy. The sleep disturbance is a real problem and I still can’t seem to resolve it. Could you please let me know how others have remedied it? Thank you.

11 Likes

This is exactly where I was yesterday- my mind was like a kitten on catnip, bouncing all over the place and really struggling to focus :sweat_smile: :black_cat:

Noted! I think I’ll carve out some time this evening for a gratitude meditation. I used to do them every night, but somewhere along the way I fell out of practice. It feels right to get back into it now, with the season of gratitude and the harvest :ear_of_rice: :basket: :pray:

Thank you so much for your wisdom and warm guidance, Marsha- it is always greatly appreciated! :heart:

10 Likes