Mystic Magick šŸ’« Energy Report August 2023

Your Life Path Number

= 11 + 8 + 2
= 21/3

Your Life Path Number is a vibration of independence, one of creative self expression, and communication. Those with Life Path Number 3 tend to be charismatic, charming, and witty. You are more expressive, upbeat, and creative, and as such are more likely to be drawn to pursuits that will act as an outlet for your artistic talents. Be wary of losing concentration and not committing to your projects, as well as becoming disorganized with your responsibilities and money.

I mean, yeahā€¦ that sounds about right :joy: especially the ā€œBe wary of losing concentration and not committing to your projects, as well as becoming disorganized with your responsibilities and money.ā€

7 Likes

Mystic Magick :dizzy: Energy :zap: Weekend - August 26th & 27th

Moon Phase
Waxing Gibbous Moon :waxing_gibbous_moon: EarthSky

26-27Aug23-ThisWeekend-Facebook-ElizabethSPeru
This Weekendā€¦
by Elizabeth Peru, Facebook

Astrology Calendar-Weekend

August 26, 2023
Moon :astrology_moon: Enters Capricorn :capricorn: 9:05 am EDT - 1:05 pm UTC
Responsibilities can get more attention from you now, and you can strive to handle them well. If you feel overwhelmed, try to get a little space.

Waxing Gibbous Moon :waxing_gibbous_moon: in Capricorn :capricorn:

August 27, 2023
Sun :astrology_sun: in Virgo Opposite Saturn :astrology_saturn: in Pisces :pisces: 4:28 am EDT - 8:28 am UTC
Restriction and limitation may be the concern with something in your life, and you likely need to work within the restrictions and limitations to find a solution.

Mars :astrology_mars: Enters Libra :libra: 9:20 am EDT - 1:20 pm UTC
With Mars moving into Libra, this brings more energy and drive to deal with the people in your life and with your relationships. You can feel more energized with a partner, may bring new people into your life, and strive to be more balanced and considerate.

World Time Buddy
Time and Date

Energy upgrades are continuing, with some ā€œout-of-this-world Galactic Vibes.ā€

Cleansing, healing, releasing, and renewing will continue! When Mars moves into Libra on Sunday, it will bring more balance to our lives. With Saturn aligning with Mars, some may find the energy as being heavy, while others are feeling a lighter energy! (This depends on house and planet placement in your natal chart.)

The upcoming Blue Super Full Moon will help to shake things up and also bring in some powerful energies. If youā€™ve been stuck, you may now be inspired to take action.

Enjoy your weekend and take some time to nurture your soul!

With Magickal :dizzy: Energy :zap: always

7 Likes

Goodness @marsha what would we do without you

5 Likes

Thank you @Nixi :hugs: :dizzy: :heart:

5 Likes

Thank you so much, Marsha! :heart: I hope you had a restful and nice weekend :blush:

5 Likes

Mystic Magick :dizzy: Energy :zap: August 28th

Moon Phase

28Aug23-Uranus-Pinterest
Uranus-Astrology Reading Cards

by Alison Chester-Lambert
Art by Richard Crookes

Astrology Calendar-August 28

Moon :astrology_moon: Enters Aquarius :aquarius: 10:32 am EDT - 2:32 pm UTC
Your social circle may expand, or you can give more attention to your friends or the groups you belong to. You can feel more secure with a group or with your friends.

Uranus :astrology_uranus: Retrograde Begins in Taurus :taurus: 10:39 pm EDT (29Aug23 - 2:39 am UTC)
Uranus moves backward in Taurus for the rest of 2023, and Uranus retrograde is traditionally a time when changes slow down, and you can get frustrated by this. Focus on adjusting to whatā€™s already happened and putting together plans for down the line.

Waxing Gibbous Moon :waxing_gibbous_moon: in Aquarius :aquarius:

Uranus will soon be in retrograde motion, which will give us a chance to review any recent changes we have made. This is the time to ask yourself, What needs to change? You are being helped to correct or even change your direction, decisions, path, etc.

The only planet named after a Greek god (as opposed to a Roman deity), Uranus is tilted so far on its axis ā€” at 97.7 degrees, to be exact ā€” that it basically orbits sideways. This alternative spin perfectly matches its astrological symbolism: Uranus represents eccentricity, rebellion, upheaval, and raw genius. ~The Cut, by Aliza Kelly

We already have several planets in retrograde motion including Mercury, Venus, Saturn, Neptune, Pluto, and Chiron! As Uranus joins them, it will bring in unexpected changes for us. Some may feel the energy as heavy while others feel lighter, time can seem to be going slow or just flying by. Others may experience this as a combination of both!

You can expect the unexpected with lots of ups and downs. Sadly, I struggle with change, too many fixed signs in my natal chart! Speaking from my own experience, change is much easier when you are flexible and open to change! I know that for some of us, especially me, itā€™s easier to say than to do.

I know that ā€œChange is the only Constant!ā€ in my life, so I have a plan this timeā€¦ I will close my eyes and find peace and calm in my breath, which will help me not to overreact! Itā€™s always a choice of how we react, so if I can stop and look at the situation for a few moments, maybeā€¦ I can choose to have an unemotional response!

Thank you so much, Bry! I did sleep well, I was able to work in my magick garden, even though, it was a busy weekend!

Just breatheā€¦ and always remember to nurture your soul!

6 Likes

Iā€™m with you, Marsha- an abundance of fixed signs in my chart (and hardly any mutable to balance them!) makes it easy to fall into a routine and really hard when things get changed. Strangely, Iā€™ve found that itā€™s okay if Iā€™m the one making the changes consciously- but when itā€™s pushed on me, I really struggle with it.

Thank you so much for your positivity- reading your plan on how to accept these changes makes me want to stay optimistic about it too. Thank you for sharing your light and love! :hugs::heart:

We sure do have a lot of planets in retrograde right now! Keeping us all on our toes :sweat_smile:

That sounds like a lovely weekend! Iā€™m glad you had a good one Marsha, even if it was a busy one! Hereā€™s to hoping this week will be nice for you too- so mote it be! :heart:

Lots of love and gratitude! :pray:

7 Likes

Mystic Magick :dizzy: Energy :zap: August 29th

Moon Phase

29Aug23-TheMoonPriestess-AndrewGonzalez-StorenvyCom
The Moon Priestess
by A. Andrew Gonzalez

Astrology Calendar-August 29th

Moon :astrology_moon: in Aquarius :aquarius: Square Jupiter :Jupiter: in Taurus :taurus: 11:04 pm EDT - 3:04 am UTC (29Aug2023)
Try to get some time off to relax and indulge. You may have less focus and donā€™t care much for anything strenuous.

Iā€™m late in posting today, it was a hectic, crazy day, kind of overwhelming. I did manage to remember to stop and breathe, which is always good! With Uranus retrograde and the Super Full Blue Moon tomorrow, the energy feels uncertainā€¦ like Iā€™m on the verge of something, but I am not sure what that is.

And this too will passā€¦

Itā€™s time to reclaim your power, release what no longer serves you, and take time to nurture your soul. Are you ready for the Blue moon?

8 Likes

@marsha

That energy is strong I feel. I do get goosebumps with all this energy, hopefully whatever comes your way will enrich your life. :hugs:
Blue Moon today (itā€™s Wednesday here). Will be doing my Loki ritual. Some journeying I think, who knows where Heā€™ll take me. :grin:.
Have a beautiful Blue Moon everyone. Much love :sparkling_heart:

7 Likes

Wooohooo! I love this :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

Thank you, Marsha, and I hope everyone is having a lovely Blue Moon! :large_blue_circle: :sparkles:

7 Likes

Mystic Magick :dizzy: Energy :zap: August 30th

Moon Phase
Full Moon :full_moon: EarthSky.org

30Aug23-FullMoonInPisces-MoonologyOracle-YasminBoland
Full Moon in Pisces
Moonology Oracle, by Yasmin Boland
Art by Nyx Rowan

Astrology Calendar-August 30th

Moon :astrology_moon: Enters Pisces :pisces: 9:56 am EDT
This can be quiet energy, and you may want to get more time to yourself so you can reflect and be introspective. Donā€™t take on too much.

Full Moon :large_blue_circle: in Pisces :pisces: 9:36 pm EDT
The Pisces Full Moon is usually a time of major endings, and you can get rid of what you donā€™t need and clear the sludge energetically. You may be more connected to your intuition and subconscious, can feel more inspired, and may need more time alone to recharge.

Today is jam-packed with energy! Are you feeling it? It feels so different than the uncertainty of yesterday. What a difference one day makes.

Pisces is bringing in softer and more sensitive energy, along with elevated emotions! The energy will feel stronger for us than usual because itā€™s a Super Full Moon, which means itā€™s closest to Earth. The veil is thinning, so intuition is strong. Pisces is the 12th sign of the zodiac, itā€™s a sign of completion of one cycle and making reading for new beginnings.

While Mercury is retrograde, mishaps, delays, confusion, miscommunication, etc., are possible! With the added influence of Saturn, the master teacher, also in Pisces, tough lessons are possible. With so much retrograde energy, we will be looking back and reflecting. If everything around you feels muddled, then it is time to go within and listen to your inner healer. Be gentle and caring with yourself.

We are all going through a transformation of our soul, not only on a personal level but on a collective level as well! We are still letting go, releasing, clearing, healing, and changing direction or starting something totally different.

Thereā€™s Magick in the Air! Itā€™s all around us, can you feel it?

8 Likes

Yep, can definitely feel it! Lots of energy swirling about & all around. Looking forward to seeing what the changes bring us all!
With light, love & magical energy :blue_heart:

7 Likes

Blue Moon, Blue Moon! :partying_face: :large_blue_circle: :pisces: :sparkles:

You always manage to balance valuable guidance with warmth and care- your messages are so beautifully written, Marsha! When I read them I get the sense that, no matter what happens, things are going to work out and be okay. I really enjoy reading your energy reports! :people_hugging: :heart:

Lots of love- hope you had/are having a lovely Blue Moon! :blue_heart:

9 Likes

Thank you, I really needed this reminderā€¦ not getting a response to a particular message I put a lot of myself in poked an old wound, and I dreamed of abandonment all nightā€¦ I know it was definitely a miscommunication and getting overly attached from my side, but the feelings donā€™t know that. Somehow it helps looking at the stars, and seeing that configuration that would explain my vulnerability.

7 Likes

No matter which way Mercury is going, weā€™re here for you Dear :heart_on_fire:

:goat:

8 Likes

Thank you love, I appreciate it :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

8 Likes

Mystic Magick :dizzy: Energy :zap: August 31st

Moon Phase
Waxing Gibbous Moon :waxing_gibbous_moon: EarthSky.org

31Aug23-BlueMoon-Facebook-HayHouse
Blue Moon
by Yasmin Boland, Hay House-Facebook

Astrology Calendar for August 31st

Moon :astrology_moon: in Pisces :pisces: Opposite Mercury :astrology_mercury: in Virgo :virgo: 3:29 pm EDT - 7:29 pm UTC
It may be difficult to focus your mind, and you may have too much swirling through your head. Try to focus on something that can burn up some of that mental energy.

The ā€˜blue moonā€™ wonā€™t be the only rare sight in the night sky this week

Both of the full moons in August can be considered supermoons, according to EarthSky. Definitions of a supermoon can vary, but the term generally denotes a full moon that is closer to Earth than normal and thus appears larger and brighter in the night sky. The moon will be 222,043 miles (357,344 kilometers) away from Earth, nearly 18,000 miles (28,968 kilometers) closer than its average distance. Some astronomers say the phenomenon occurs when the moon is within 90% of perigee ā€” its closest approach to Earth in orbit. ~by Ashley Strickland, CNN

I went outside last night to enjoy some Full Super Blue :large_blue_circle: Moon Magick and It was enchanting, so big and very brightā€¦ beautiful! My first thought was it was bigger and brighter than I had ever seen it before! I did try to take a picture but it appeared in the sky directly above the street lights, so that didnā€™t work out very well. There was too much city light interference. There were some wispy clouds in the sky and they seemed to move in quickly and obscured the view. Even so, the energy was still very powerful!

The proximity of the Moon is much closer than normal, so we will continue to have this energy coming in for a couple of days! Which is good, if you didnā€™t craft some magick last night, you can still do so. With the Moon in Pisces, which is a very psychic sign, you can tap into the intuitive energy by using any divination method you prefer, such as Tarot Cards, Scrying, etc.

Mercury in Virgo is retrograde and in opposition to the Piscean Super Full Blue Moon, so you can expect emotions to be elevated. We are being helped now with releasing the emotional pain, and trauma from the past. I know this process is not easy, Iā€™m going through it too! If all of this seems overwhelming, or you are feeling desperate, visualize that, you are the Phoenix rising from the ashes!

Itā€™s important to slow down and be stillā€¦ be open to new changes occurring. Look ahead and trust that something better is coming in! Make space for who you are becoming, and donā€™t let your old stories hold you back.

7 Likes

ā€œItā€™s important to slow down and be stillā€¦ be open to new changes occurring. Look ahead and trust that something better is coming in! Make space for who you are becoming, and donā€™t let your old stories hold you back.ā€
I love every word of this. Thank you for your wonderful insights, @marsha

7 Likes

I love this- Iā€™m tucking it away in my heart to carry around with me today :heart: :pray:

Thank you so much, Marsha- lots of love and gratitude to you! :sparkles:

7 Likes

The Mystic Magick :dizzy: Energy Report September 2023 is currently up & running!