Mystic Magick đź’« Energy Report August 2023

Mystic Magic :dizzy: Energy Report August 2023

MystiMagick
Image Created in Canva

The magic begins in you. Feel your own energy, and realize similar energy exists within the Earth, stone, plants, waters, wind, fire, colors, and animals.
by Scott Cunningham

If you are sensitive to energy, then this is for you! I will do my best to share an energy report each day this month! I have created Mystic Magick to explore how energy affects all of us, and I would love to hear from you! Your thoughts, comments, and questions are very welcome here!

There’s energy all around us all the time. In fact, everything is energy! Magick is energy, thoughts and even words have energy!

So how does energy affect us? Are you sensitive to energy? Do you sometimes hear a ringing in one ear or hear a low hum? Are you unable to sleep and don’t know why? Do you have sudden headaches with no explanation? Are you really tired some days even though you had a good night’s sleep? Do you feel spacey? And what about those goosebumps?

With love :heart: and magick :dizzy: always,
The Other Marsha

16 Likes

Mystic Magick :dizzy: Energy Report - August 1, 2023

Moon Phase
Full Moon - EarthSky

01Aug23-Pinterest
Singularity
by Samuel Ferrand

Astrology Calendar

Full Moon :full_moon: in Aquarius
The Aquarius Full Moon can bring results with changes and help you get closer to where you ultimately want to be. You can feel more in tune with your eccentricities and want to be more independent.

Mars :astrology_mars: In Virgo :virgo: Trine Jupiter :astrology_jupiter: in Taurus :taurus:
It may seem like luck is on your side, and you can make your own luck if needed. You can be optimistic and focused on the opportunities you have.

Mercury :astrology_mercury: in Virgo :virgo: Opposite Saturn :astrology_saturn: in Pisces :pisces:
It may be difficult to focus too much; instead, you may want to give your mind a break. If you have to focus, try not to be so hard on yourself.

August begins and ends with a Super Full Moon! So, we have a once in a blue moon this month, as well as the Lions Gate Portal. It will be an interesting month!

Today has been incredibly hectic and busy, I barely found time to eat… I had no time to even celebrate the Sabbat!

How are you feeling today? Have you felt the change in energy today? More light (energy) is coming in and will continue to increase until it peaks on 8:8.

More soon…

With love :heart: and magick :dizzy: always

11 Likes

Thank you so much for last month’s energy reports, @Marsha, and hooray for a fresh month and all of the new energy it brings! :tada: :heart: :blush:

I had a big burst of energy yesterday- I just could not sit still. On one hand it was good to be productive, but on the other hand, it felt like everything and everyone else were moving way too slow- I was on such a bender to get things done asap! :zap:

I’m going to try to be a bit more grounded and mindful today :person_in_lotus_position: I’d like to use this light and energy in good ways, but also less stressful and rushed ways!

Thank you so much, Marsha- lots of love to you too! :heart:

11 Likes

Today started okay but had a confused brain, (don’t know if thats energy, menopause or Loki :joy:), but it was a very productive day. Now I feel a little spaced out. It’s been a weird energy day. :sparkling_heart:

9 Likes

So to combat the odd feeling, I did the Lugh ritual on the app. Got the stones, lit the candle, said the prayer, reflected on my talents, and it cleared my energy. Then I consulted my Empowerment Deck from Witch Casket and pulled this:

I think with all the ups and downs of energy lately, I’m going to follow this, and no matter the energy flow, smooth or chaotic, I’m going to just be my authentic self through it. Blessed be :sparkling_heart:

12 Likes

Oh wow, this is a beautiful card :heart_eyes: I love the message on it. It’s amazing!

7 Likes

I thought so too. I’ve never used this deck, it was in my travel altar box tucked in the bottom, something just made me use it today for the first time. Lovely message. :sparkling_heart:

7 Likes

Mystic Magick :dizzy: Energy Report - August 2, 2023

Moon Phase
Waning Gibbous Moon - EarthSky

02Aug23-Pinterest
Image Credit

Astrology Calendar

Moon :astrology_moon: Enters Pisces :pisces: 11:05 pm EDT
Imagination can be strong, and you may want to take time away from the mundane and boring to use your imagination. This can be great for anything creative.

Waning Gibbous Moon :waning_gibbous_moon: in Aquarius :aquarius: / Pisces :pisces:

This month we have so much going on with two super full moons, along with Pluto squaring the Nodes in Aries (Action) and Libra (Balance), and the Lion’s Gate Portal on 8:8, I don’t know where to begin. :thinking: The energy coming in is powerful, urging us to release and let go of anything that no longer serves us. Things are being shaken up and transforming… don’t fight it, ride and waves and go with the flow! If you need to walk away, then do it! Remember whatever happens is happening for a reason, and just know that all is in Divine Order!

With Magical Energy :zap: always

8 Likes

This is the sort of advise Loki gives me

Must be alot of chaos energy :sparkling_heart:

8 Likes

@tracyS
It does sound a lot like chaos! I did think about you as I was writing this today. I am trying to think of it as a time to meditate and hopefully receive some clarity in all the changes. What’s your advice for handling all this transformation (chaos) energy? :thinking:
With love :heart: always

8 Likes

For me, I try not to control it, I want to control it but that just makes me stressed or anxious, so I’m learning to breathe through it. It’s like surfing the waves. You can’t control the waves, but if you can learn to surf them, it’s exhilarating, and you arrive safely on the beach. I’ve found lately that I’ve been alot calmer through these times when I just let it be. Does that make sense. :sparkling_heart:

10 Likes

Thank you @tracyS
I felt so calm just reading your words, and yes, it makes so much sense! :hugs:

7 Likes

Mystic Magick :dizzy: Energy Report - August 3, 2023

Moon Phase

03Aug23-TheSadnessofGaia-JosephineWall-Pinterest
The Sadness of Gaia
by Josephine Wall, Pinterest

Astrology Calendar

Moon :astrology_moon: in Pisces :pisces: Opposite Mars :astrology_mars: in Virgo :virgo: 11:15 pm EDT
Energy may be all over the place, and you may have too much when you only need a little or too little when you need a lot. Try to avoid lashing out.

Waning Gibbous Moon :waning_gibbous_moon: in Pisces :pisces:

I’m a little late in posting today… it’s been crazy. We are still feeling the effects of the Super Full Moon and we are also entering the pre-shadow of Mercury retrograde which begins in a couple of weeks. The incoming light will be increasing for the next few days. After a few days of quiet, we have had solar flares today with geomagnetic storms likely for the next few days. I have heard ringing off and on. Have you heard ringing in your ears today?

With love :heart: always

8 Likes

Ohhhhh this explains a lot- I was teetering back and forth between high and low energy yesterday. I’d get a bunch of things done and then just plop on the bed or couch for 20 minutes until I could get up and get back to it.

Hopefully today will have a bit more energy- or rather, a bit more stable energy for us all! :grinning:

GoT Mercury retrograde

Just kidding… but also :no_mouth: (I don’t think I’m ready for another Mercury Retrograde- it feels like we were just in one! :laughing:)

Thank you so much for the great reports @Marsha! :heart:

6 Likes

Mystic Magick :dizzy: Energy Report - August 4, 2023

Moon Phase

Image Credit

Astrology Calendar

Moon :astrology_moon: Enters Aries :aries: 11:19 pm EDT
The energy you need can return, and you can keep yourself busy. This can be a good time for anything physically engaging.

Waning Gibbous Moon :waning_gibbous_moon: in Pisces :pisces: / Aries :aries:

“Just let go. Let go of how you thought your life should be, and embrace the life that is trying to work its way into your consciousness.”
~ Caroline Myss

We are still being flooded with ever-increasing intense energies, but it also feels less hectic today. Yesterday was so crazy! Things are being shaken up, and transformation is inevitable. Now is the time to release, make room for what’s coming in, and allow it to happen! You may discover your purpose, or begin a new adventure. Don’t be surprised if your goals change! If you feel overwhelmed, take some “me” time… do something you enjoy, and renew your soul.

With Magical :dizzy: Energy :zap: always

8 Likes

A very powerful message

The energy has been chaotic of late for me for sure but the above quote is the result after the chaos. So much has shifted in my life this year, it’s been exhausting aswell as exhilarating. And now, it’s about embracing where I’m at now (and my family) rather than where I thought I’d be. Perfect message. Thankyou @marsha :sparkling_heart:

8 Likes

Mystic Magick :dizzy: Energy Report - Weekend-August 5th & 6th

Moon Phase

TheFuture-Pinterest-Thefuture-AestheticCozyStudio-Etsy
The Future
by CJ, Aesthetic Cozy Studio-Etsy

Astrology Calendar

August 5th

Moon :astrology_moon: in Aries :aries: Trine Sun :astrology_sun: in Leo :leo: 9:40 pm EDT
Comfort and ease can be important, and you can feel more at ease with yourself and your life. You may stick to what feels comfortable for now.

Waning Gibbous Moon :waning_gibbous_moon: in Aries :aries:

August 6th

Sun :astrology_sun: in Leo :leo: Square Jupiter :astrology_jupiter: in Taurus :taurus:
Laziness may be difficult to overcome, and you may find that you lack the motivation to get moving. Try to get breaks, and give yourself time.

Waning Gibbous Moon :waning_gibbous_moon: in Aries :aries:

On the Energies…

The energies continue to increase the closer we get to the Lions Gate Portal on 8:8 portal. All this energy from our Central Sun, Sun, Sirius, and Orion can help you with whatever you’re moving through at this time. It is also one of the best times to do energy work and practice self-care.

August began with a Full Moon, and it will end with a rare Blue Full Moon on August 31st that highlights your hopes, and dreams. It will also help you to let go and bring closure. The frequencies are only getting higher and are pushing you toward healing on every level. Expect the frequencies to continue to rise for the rest of August. With Venus in Retrograde, shifts in your relationships are possible!

I am a little late posting this… yesterday I had a few errands to do and I was so exhausted when I got home that I just turned into a couch potato :face_with_spiral_eyes: And then, today turned out to be kind of hectic too!

I just checked my Biorhythms and I was pretty much at the bottom, (Physical -98, Emotional -97, Intellectual -97)! All 3 cycles were at the bottom at the same time, so no wonder I was so drained. I use the Biorhythm-365 App for iPhone because it charts a 4th cycle for Intuition. My mom calculated biorhythms by hand when I was little, so I grew up using them.

We did a Solar Flare last night, so I didn’t sleep very well. :yawning_face: So, I’m going to go to bed earlier tonight. How are you handling all this intense energy?

With Magical :dizzy: Energy :zap: always

9 Likes

I’ll take all the help I can get- thank you, Universe! :raised_hands: :milky_way: :heart:

(And thank you @Marsha! :two_hearts: )

With a tummy bug :sweat_smile:

There’s just so much in the air right, I think my system has got itself a bit overwhelmed! I’ll be taking a page from your book- I think going to bed a bit earlier is a very good plan.

Hope you can get some good sleep tonight and that tomorrow the big 8/8 is a wonderful day for everyone :raised_hands: :two_hearts:

7 Likes

I hope you are feeling better soon Bry! :hugs: :heart:

7 Likes

@marsha Interesting. How did your mother calculate biorhythms by hand? This is new to me. Read the link. I suppose this could help with preparing oneself. :thinking:. To be honest I’m not aware of any extra intense energy this week, I think that’s because Loki’s energy is intense and with the new job, my brains working overtime learning it all :joy:. I’m hoping for some cool calm energy soon please or I’ll need a new battery pack, don’t know how long I can go at racing car speed :rofl:. :heartpulse: Hope you get some much needed rest my lovely :sparkling_heart:

6 Likes