Mystic Magick šŸ’« Energy Report August 2023

@BryWisteria ouch tummy bug. Hope you get better soon. Sending hugs n love :hugs::sparkling_heart:

6 Likes

Mystic Magick :dizzy: Energy Report - August 7th

Moon Phase
Waning Gibbous Moon - EarthSky

07Aug23-Pinterest
Lions Gate 8:8
Image Credit

Astrology Calendar

Moon :astrology_moon: Enters Taurus :taurus: 2:25 am PDT
Stability and security can be of focus, and you can work to improve this in your life. You can take your time and avoid rushing.

Waning Gibbous Moon :waning_gibbous_moon: in Aries :aries: / Taurus :taurus:

Under the energy of the Lionsgate, I call forward peace, creativity, and focus.
by Nikki Fogerty, Forever Conscious

Today is a 22 Master Day (8+7+2+0+2+3=22) and the energy is increasingā€¦ Can you feel it? I was feeling Balanced and then I checked the mailā€¦ I received a letter that created some excitement, so I had to take care of that! Things are hopefully calmer now and I can finish my post!

A few years ago, I had a profound moment, when I finally accepted that Change is the only constant! Change is still difficult for me, so I must remind myself to take some time out just for me! This is so true for this moment in time.

August 2023 is a High Energy month filled with Magick Moments for all of us. With all the new light energies coming in, it is taking time for us to adjust and integrate it into our bodies. I know we are all progressing but it can be exhausting. We are cleansing and eliminating toxins which means we are tired, having headaches, and having problems sleeping. Just know that the unpleasant symptoms will pass. Itā€™s important to ground and center and to connect your head and heart.

Are you taking time to renew your soul?

With Magical :dizzy: Energy :zap: always

9 Likes

I donā€™t usually get to read the energy report until my day is over, but I am always in awe of their accuracy. I havenā€™t slept well in days. I was chalking it up to back to school and intense summer heatā€¦ but maybe the energy is whatā€™s been up. Iā€™ve also had a headache, just barely there, but enough to be obnoxious, for several days. I get pressure headaches frequently and weā€™ve had some stormy weatherā€¦. But againā€¦. I have also been feeling so optimistic and on top of my game, exhausted, but brilliant! I am a Leo and this is my birthday week (well, Sunday so technically itā€™s next week). I so love this thread! Iā€™ll also eager to check out this biorhythm app! Thanks for sharing!

8 Likes

No Iā€™ve been neglecting this. But last night I did a ritual with Hel, and slept good, cleared my head and heart. So thankyou for this reminder. Need to do this more often. :sparkling_heart:

7 Likes

Thank you @marsha and @tracyS! :heart: Iā€™m happy to say Iā€™m doing much better today- and am thrilled to move on from the ā€œsick dietā€ of saltine crackers haha :sweat_smile:

Happy, Happy, Happy Birthday in advance, Ailey! :partying_face: :two_hearts:

Iā€™ve really been all over the place- this advice is much needed and appreciated! Iā€™ll try to carve out some time for grounding this afternoon :person_in_lotus_position: :deciduous_tree:

Also a 22 Master Day leading into the Lionā€™s Gate- wow! The energy truly is rising and this month is full of it! Hereā€™s to hoping it will lead us all in positive directions :pray::compass:

Thank you so much for these thoughtful energy reports, Marsha- they are always a delight to read! :heart:

6 Likes

Mystic Magick :dizzy: Energy :zap: Report - August 8th

Moon Phase
Last Quarter Moon :last_quarter_moon: EarthSky

08Aug23-LionsGatePortal88-JensFineArt
Lions Gate Portal 8:8
by Jens Fine Art

Astrology Calendar

Last Quarter Moon :last_quarter_moon: in Taurus :taurus: 6:28 am EDT
Cleaning up and clearing out can be done slowly over the next week, and you can take your time with deciding what to keep and what you ditch. You can stick by your decision no matter what, once you make it.

Lionā€™s Gate Activation Alignment

I (your name) now align my whole being to the crystalline codes coming to us on this 8:8:2023 Gateway.

I Invoke these sacred key codes of Light to pass through every atom, cell, and electron, within this form of mine.

Flowing through, filling, and renewing every cell of my mind and body, right now - only leaving my true essence.

Standing open and gratefully receiving these powerful key codes of Light!

And so it is !!!

by Ulrikke Aagaard (Ish Sha)-FaceBook

On the Energiesā€¦

Happy Lions Gate 8:8 Portal

With our Central Sun, Sun, Orion, Sirius, and Earth all in alignment, we are receiving a lot of light as the energy peaks! So itā€™s a good time for healing, manifesting, and doing energy work. These high frequencies are also giving you the energy you need to clear things and get things done. Itā€™s a time of clearing and closing old karmic cycles, releasing limiting beliefs and negative patterns. And most importantly, focus on moving forward. ~Read moreā€¦

Hereā€™s something for you to think about today:

• What is coming up in your life right now?

• What do you want in life?

• Is your heart open? Are you letting love in?

• What are you manifesting into reality?

• Can you feel the energy? How is it affecting you?

A natural doorway is open today, and you are being lifted up! You are being called to actionā€¦ You must connect your head and heart because you can only enter through your heart! Allow the light to come in and begin the journey to your inner sanctum! What is hidden can now be seen, and what you have already seen can now be understood!

7 Likes

Thanks! I am living it up!

7 Likes

My mother was a bookkeeper, so she worked with numbers anyway, and there were no apps that long ago!!! The only thing I found when I searched was some Trigonometry functions! I am pretty sure that my mom did not use trigonometry.

I have never calculated biorhythms by hand, but hereā€™s what I do know, on the day of your birth, all the cycles start at 0. The Physical-cycle is 23 days, the Emotional-cycle is 28 days, and the Intellectual-cycle is 33 days.

Iā€™m so sorry I couldnā€™t be more helpful! I have always used a computer program, and now I use an app on my phone!

Thank you for all your feedback and comments, I appreciate it!

Happy Early Birthday :birthday: @AileyGrey and I am so glad you are living it up! :partying_face:

Thank you for all your comments and encouragement @BryWisteria :heart: Iā€™m so glad to hear you are feeling better :hugs:

With big hugs :people_hugging: always

7 Likes

I have been all over the place like a loose balloon, or a kitten who wants to be fed- up down, all around! Not in a bad way, per se, just kind of all over the place. The air has felt charged with electricity the last few days- not helped by a huge surprise thunderstorm that swooped in yesterday! :cloud_with_lightning_and_rain: There sure is a lot in the air and it seems to be manifesting physically!

This is such a great message and I really appreciate it- Iā€™ve kind of let the electricity in the air swat me around, but today Iā€™m making the intention to give it direction. I have things I need to do, and Iā€™m going to use this energy to get 'em done! So mote it be :grin: :sparkles:

Woohoo! Enjoy it, Ailey! :tada: :lion:

Thank you so much, Marsha- and thank you as always for the amazing energy reports! They are full of wisdom and help me find direction in my days. They (and you!) are much appreciated! :hugs: :heart:

Blessed be!

6 Likes

Mystic Magick :dizzy: Energy :zap: Report - August 9th

Moon Phase
Waning Crescent Moon :waning_crescent_moon: EarthSky

09Aug23-LionsGatePortalEnergy-Pinterest
Lionā€™s Gate Portal Energy

Astrology Calendar

Moon :astrology_moon: Enters Gemini :gemini: 9:05 am EDT
There may be many ideas that come to you, and you can get excited about them, but you may need to keep track of them. Otherwise, they come and go quickly.

Venus :astrology_venus: in Leo :leo: Square Uranus :astrology_uranus: in Taurus :taurus: 7:08 am EDT
People in your life may be challenging you, and you may feel like cutting ties with them immediately but try to avoid rash decisions. Think things through.

Mercury :astrology_mercury: in Virgo :virgo: Trine Jupiter :astrology_jupiter: in Taurus :taurus: 8:47 pm EDT
Focusing on the bright side can help you, and you may find you benefit from your mental talents and skills. Work on the details of the big picture.

Waning Crescent Moon :waning_crescent_moon: in Gemini :gemini:

We are still feeling the energy from the Lionā€™s Gate Portal yesterday. Although it may take a little time to fully integrate all the new energy into our bodies. Today some of the weight on my shoulders has lightened a little, and the energy feels clearer. We do have a minor radiation storm affecting us today though. I did sleep better last night and have a little more energy today as well. Unexpected changes and surprises are possible. Find some time for you, and heal your soul! Itā€™s important to take care of you today.

How are doing in the Cosmic Flow today?

7 Likes

Iā€™m glad youā€™re feeling better today and that you were able to get some good rest! :blush:

I think I needed this reminder today :heart:

Thank you so much, Marsha- much love and many blessings! :sparkling_heart:

6 Likes

@marsha Thatā€™s good that the weights lifted for you. Iā€™m glad things are getting better.

That proved true for me today, everything I planned went upside down :rofl:. Looking forward to the moon tea ritual to balance all the chaos Iā€™ve absorbed today.
Take care. Blessed be :sparkling_heart:

6 Likes

Mystic Magick :dizzy: Energy :zap: Report - August 10th

Moon Phase

10Aug23-KnowThySelfArt-TucoAmalfi-FineArtAmerica
Know Thy Self
by Tuco Amalfi, Fine Art America

Astrology Calendar

Moon :astrology_moon: in Gemini :gemini: Sextile Sun :astrology_sun: in Leo :leo:
Take some time to put yourself at ease emotionally, and this can help you get better focused and move forward with more confidence.

Waning Crescent Moon :waning_crescent_moon: in Gemini :gemini:

I see my path so clearly now, I really never could before.
Iā€™m not sure I would allow myself a chance to explore
as though I wasnā€™t worthy somehow of all the joy life has in store.

~Dj Hinten

We are continuing to receive strong energy downloadsā€¦ Itā€™s taking a few days to fully integrate each dayā€™s energy downloads. Exhaustion, pain, and anxiety are possible. Iā€™m feeling good but I am more tired than usual at the end of the day, and I have been so hungry for the last few days! Focus on whatā€™s important to you! If you have been distracted, then itā€™s time to get back on your path. Speak your truth and stand in your power, and remember to Be Kind to yourself!

8 Likes

ā€œGood, just tiredā€ was literally how I responded when someone asked how I was yesterday evening- itā€™s a strange place to be, but not a bad one! :blush:

My tummy is being a bit off too, although Iā€™m going in other direction- havenā€™t been hungry at all for a couple days now, which is very odd for me. Hopefully the ā€œenergy downloadsā€ will be complete soon and things will settle down for us all! :grinning:

Thank you so much for the excellent energy reports, @Marsha! :hugs: :heart:

6 Likes

Mystic Magick :dizzy: Energy :zap: Report - August 11th

Moon Phase

11Aug23-Lion-Pinterest
LION
by Kagaya

Astrology Calendar

Moon :astrology_moon: Enters Cancer :cancer: 6:52 pm EDT
Tend to matters at home, in the places most familiar to you, or with the people you think of as family. Making sure all of this is solid and secure can help you feel better.

Waning Crescent Moon :waning_crescent_moon: in Gemini :gemini: / Cancer :cancer:

How is everyone feeling after the intense energies over the last few days? We will have a few more days of high energy through the 12th. We are still letting go of old energy thatā€™s coming up, while we continue to integrate the new energies. This is not always an easy process, so be gentle with yourself. And most importantly, You are worthy!

Are you feeling clearer and maybe a little bit lighter?

8 Likes

Mystic Magick :dizzy: Energy :zap: Weekend - August 12th & 13th

Moon Phase

Astrology Calendar

Moon :astrology_moon: in Cancer :cancer: Trine Saturn :Saturn: in Pisces :pisces: 2:13 pm EDT (8/12/23)
Focus on projects and plans that require more discipline. You can do what is needed and make progress quickly.

Sun :astrology_sun: in Leo :leo: Conjunct Venus :astrology_venus: in Leo :leo: 7:16 am EDT (8/13/23)
Charm can be high, and you can strive to get along with others, compromise, and keep the peace. You may find new ways of connecting with others and enjoying yourself.

Waning Crescent Moon :waning_crescent_moon: in Cancer :cancer:

Saturday, August 12, 2023:

Today is the last day of the Lions Gate portal! Hopefully, things are becoming clearer for you. I have a slight headache today, so I know the energy is still integrating and will take some time to fully process. Itā€™s time to set your goals and follow your passion! Are you focusing on what you love?

Today the annual Perseids meteor shower is peaking tonight and tomorrow night, will be visible in the northern hemisphere. Even though they cannot be seen everywhere on Earth, they still affect all of us! Your dreams are likely to be more vivid than usual, and if you usually canā€™t recall your dreams, maybe tonight you will! Itā€™s a good time to start a dream journal if you havenā€™t already done so! Wishing you happy dreams this weekend!

Sunday, August 13, 2023:
Retrograde Venus and Sun align in Leo to create The Venus Star Point!

Intuitive Astrology: Venus Star Point August 2023

The merging of the Sun and Venus indicates a rebirth of Venusā€™s energy and her gradual emergence from an evening star to a morning star.

Under this energy, our heart may experience its own rebirth too. We may feel our heart healing wounds we never thought would leave us. We may feel ourselves opening to a greater love, or perhaps releasing blocks that prevent us from feeling the love that we are.

The merging of the Sun and Venus can also bring clarity around any issues that have been coming up for us since Venus stationed retrograde.
~by Tanaaz, Forever Conscious

Hope you enjoy your weekend!

8 Likes

We werenā€™t able to see them here, unfortauntely- too cloudy :sweat_smile: I hope others who were looking had better luck! :comet:

My dreams have been really intense the last few days- not in a bad or even a good way, just really busy. Jumping from scene to scene, place to place. I woke up this morning feeling exhausted despite sleeping all night. My unconsciousness needs to take a chill pill, I think :sweat_smile:

Thank you so much for the amazing reports, Marsha- I hope you had a lovely weekend too! :heart:

Blessed be!

5 Likes

Mystic Magick :dizzy: Energy :zap: Report - August 14th

Moon Phase

14Aug23-Pinterest
Image Credit

Astrology Calendar

Moon :astrology_moon: Enters Leo :leo: 6:36 am EDT
Work on your connection to your heart in a healthy, positive way. This can help you in many areas of your life and your relationships.

Waning Crescent Moon :waning_crescent_moon: in Leo :leo:

I didnā€™t see the Perseids either @BryWisteria because I forgot to look! :scream: Sunday was the day it peaked but we are lucky Bry because they continue until the 24th of August! :stars: Expect the vivid dreams to continueā€¦

On Saturday, I had this nagging headache all day. After I had posted the weekend report here, I decided to check the Schumann Resonance app on my phoneā€¦ It was 87!!! That explains a lot! :face_with_spiral_eyes: Did you feel this surge in Energy?

And today, the energy feels like chaos to me. Everything is changing, not just a little bit, but drastically! I know deep inside that this is going to continue for quite some time! The only way Iā€™m handling all the changes is to connect to the Divine and continue to send healing to the Earth!

If you are feeling overwhelmed or depressed and you are an Empath, then maybe you are feeling the collective pain and sadness! Sometimes, you have to disconnect and recharge. Take care of yourself!

The new moon is almost hereā€¦ What have you learned in the last few weeks? Use this knowledge to create something new, different, or unique! Itā€™s time to set goals and focus on what you love!

With Magickal :dizzy: Energy :zap: always

6 Likes

Woohoo! Thatā€™s encouraging to hear- assuming the skies will behave for me, Iā€™ll have to go out early one morning and try again. Thanks, Marsha! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :comet:

Iā€™m feeling the chaos too, it seems to be waxing and waning for me throughout the day- peaking and then receding, only to build back up again. Sending big hugs- we will get though this! :people_hugging: :heart:

Iā€™m sorry about your headache, Marsha- I hope that it eases up and that you feel well today!

Iā€™m really ready for the new moon! Iā€™ve had some little ideas coming up over the past few days. Perhaps Iā€™ll try to make something with them. Thank you so much for the info and loving encouragement- these energy reports are a highlight in my day! :heart: :hugs:

Blessed be!

6 Likes

Oh my yes very intense energy vibrations today. :flushed:.

The chaos energy is intense, even for me today. I feel like a tidal wave just smashed my surf board and flipped me over. Thankfully Iā€™m learning how to enjoy the highs and lows. I feel like weā€™re having a shakeup, but afterwards it will be good. All the old dust is coming off and a fresh clean me will come out. I think I need this. Been holding on too long to a few things from my past that need to be let go off, and as Iā€™m not one to easily let go off stuff, itā€™s being taken off me. :rofl::sob::joy:. For those who donā€™t like chaos, breathe and put on your headphones to your favourite meditation, close your eyes and let it pass over you. Iā€™ve restarted my morning and evening Wiccan prayers on Spells8, feel theyā€™re much needed to bring a little order in. Blessed be my lovelies. :heartpulse:

6 Likes