10-day old moon
75% - 10 days old
Waxing Gibbous Moon- EarthSky

27July23-Energy
3D to 5D
~Subconscious Servant

July 27, 2023 - Astrology Calendar

Moon :astrology_moon: Enters Sagittarius :sagittarius:
The big picture can get more attention, and you can take a step back to see how it all comes together. This can help as youā€™re dealing with important projects.

Mercury :astrology_mercury: in Leo :leo: Conjunct Venus :astrology_venus: in Leo :leo: 11:16 am EDT
Communication can be important with others, and you may focus on trying to find new ways of expressing yourself. This can help you feel heard and avoid fights.

We rely on the Sun in so many ways, we couldnā€™t survive without it. We are all energy beings, and I believe that when thereā€™s a Solar Flare on the other side of the Sun, the energy affects us. When a Solar Flare is directed toward Earth, it can cause problems with radio waves, and in electrical equipment as well.

Thereā€™s a spot on the far side of the sun so large it is affecting the way the whole sun vibrates. Helioseismic echoes pinpoint the active region in the sunā€™s southern hemisphere not far behind the sunā€™s southeastern limb. It should rotate into view this weekend. ~SpaceWeather.com

As we move from 3D to 5Dā€¦ sometimes the energy feels dense and heavy and Iā€™m so tired, but then it feels lighter and I have bursts of energy! So it seems as if it is fluctuating up and down! I never know what to expect. I know this is happening because we all are going through lots of changes. We are transforming and evolving, and we are just going to have growing pains along the way!

How are you dealing with this crazy energy?

3D To 5D: What It Means To Shift To This Higher Consciousness, by Yasmin Dadabhay

8 Likes

I got the notification that there was a solar flare! :sun: Iā€™ve been exhausted for the last few hours, and really scattered today ā€“ I had some medication changes, so this is partly to blame.

How am I dealing? Well, by trying not to fall asleep :joy:

7 Likes

:rofl: You and me both!

7 Likes

Hereā€™s cheers to at least a little bit more of awake time! :clinking_glasses: :raised_hands:

7 Likes

Mystic Magick :dizzy: Energy Report - July 28, 2023

11-day old moon

28July2023-HeartPainting-Pinterest
Image Credit

July 28, 2023 - Astrology Calendar

Mercury :astrology_mercury: Enters Virgo :virgo: 5:31 pm EDT
Mercury moves into one of the signs it naturally rules, and you can feel more productive and mentally focused for now. Mercury spends quite some time in Virgo, though, so try to set yourself up early before the energy gets wonky in a few weeks.

Waxing Gibbous Moon :waxing_gibbous_moon: in Sagittarius :sagittarius:

With 5 planets in retrograde, Chiron, Venus, Neptune, Saturn, and Pluto, the energy feels a little heavy. However, we are being given the chance to heal the past and let go of what is no longer needed.

Iā€™m feeling scattered and finding it difficult to focus and concentrate today. I will write more tomorrow. :hugs:

With love :heart: always

9 Likes

I mean yeahā€¦ makes sense. All I wanna do is sleep :sweat_smile: ā€“ even with the medication changes, this is crazy feeling!

9 Likes

Mystic Magick :dizzy: Energy Report - July 29, 2023

12-day old moon

29July23-Regeneration-AutumnSkye-Etsy
Regeneration
by Autumn Skye, Etsy

July 29, 2023 - Astrology Calendar

Moon :astrology_moon: Enters Capricorn :capricorn: 11:44 pm EDT
Ambitious energy may be strong, and you can focus on what you want to achieve. You can tweak your plans and act disciplined.

Waxing Gibbous Moon :waxing_gibbous_moon: in Sagittarius :sagittarius: / Capricorn :capricorn:

Hello Everyone,
I am feeling much better today! I have energy even though I didnā€™t get enough sleep! :thinking: Hmmmmā€¦

The Schumann Resonance has risen to 72, remember normal is 7.83 Hz!

We are also being affected by the meteor showers which are occurring now (more information below.) It doesnā€™t matter whether you can see them or not, they are still affecting us energeticallyā€¦

Sleep will continue to be light, vivid dreams and astral travel are all possible. Just before you go to sleep each night, set your intention (craft some magick), and you may just get the answers you are seeking, or receive new insights. When you wake up, write down your dreams. I used to do this and I think I will start again tonight. Lets see what happens!

With love :heart: and magick :dizzy: always

The Delta Aquariids :stars: are active from July 18th to August 21st, 2023, and will peek on July 30th and 31st. The Moon :astrology_moon: will be about 95% full making them more difficult to view. Even though these meteors are best seen from the southern hemisphere,

they will affect all of us energetically. They originate from the constellation of Aquarius, so we can expect vivid dreams and astral travel. Sleep is likely to be light.

The Alpha Capricornids are also active Active from July 7th to August 15th, 2023, and will peak on July 30th and 31st. This meteor shower is not very strong and produces few meteors, however, it occasionally produces a few fireballs in the sky! It can be viewed on either side of the equator.

In addition, the more well-known Perseids are active, as well! They are active from July 14th to September 1st, 2023, and will peak on August 12th or 13th. They are visible in the northern hemisphere, the moon will be at about 10% full so viewing will be good, weather permitting of course.

8 Likes

Mystic Magick :dizzy: Energy Report - July 30, 2023

13-day old moon

30July23-Energy
Hands of Time

July 30, 2023 - Astrology Calendar

Moon :astrology_moon: in Capricorn :capricorn: Trine Mars :astrology_mars: in Virgo :virgo: 8:18 pm EDT
It can be easier to make use of your energy and enthusiasm, and your emotions may serve to drive you. Get inspired and take helpful action.

Waxing Gibbous Moon :waxing_gibbous_moon: in Capricorn :capricorn:

Whatā€™s Up In Space

Geomagnetic storms are possible on August 1st when a CME that occurred a couple of days ago, is expected to hit Earthā€™s magnetic field.

Protons are still hitting Earthā€™s atmosphere for the send day in a row, causing a minor radiation storm. Even though the sunspot was not facing Earth because of the Parker Spiral. As the sun spins, its magnetic field spirals like water flowing from a twirling lawn sprinkler. Lines of magnetic force emerging from behind the sunā€™s northwestern limb (where the explosion happened) spiral back and make a direct connection to Earth, creating a superhighway for energetic protons.

This radiation storm looks like it will continue at S1 levels for at least one more day. Its main effect is inside the Arctic Circle. Right now, shortwave radios around the north pole arenā€™t working very well.

The Southern Aquariid meteor shower reaches its peak today.

As I was reading this today, I found the Parker Spiral so interesting, and wellā€¦ that explains a lot! :thinking: Itā€™s always a good day when I learn something new! :rofl: I had so many problems falling asleep last night, it was after 3 am. As I write this, I am quickly running out of energy! :yawning_face: Until tomorrowā€¦

How is everyone feeling today?

With love :heart: and magick :dizzy: always

8 Likes

Hooray! :heart: I hope the good feelings continue and that youā€™re feeling well today too, Marsha! :hugs:

While Iā€™m sorry to hear about the sleep issues, Iā€™m always happy for solidarity- I canā€™t help but be glad that Iā€™m not the only one! Sleep has been a distant dream the last few nights lol. Iā€™ve been in and out of sleep, with really strange dreams. If they have any meaning or purpose aside from weirding me out, Iā€™ve yet to find it :laughing:

Thanks so much for the energy reports- they always give a great perspective on what is going on in the air right now and why! I love reading them :heart:

Blessed be! :sparkles:

6 Likes

Mystic Magick :dizzy: Energy Report - July 31, 2023

11-day old moon
Waxing Gibbous Moon - EarthSky

Light Body

Astrology Calendar

Moon :astrology_moon: Enters Aquarius :aquarius: 11:58 pm EDT
There may be a change that you need to give more attention to, and this can be something you need to take an unconventional approach with. Keep an open mind.

Waxing Gibbous Moon :waxing_gibbous_moon: in Capricorn :capricorn: /Aquarius :aquarius:
~Astrology Calendar

Moon :astrology_moon: Conjunct Pluto :astrology_pluto: 10:13 pm EDT
This is a powerful moment of death and rebirth, changes are likely, emotions are intense and intuition is increased. Itā€™s time to move forward, your uniqueness is your guiding light!
~The Spiritual Journalist

On The Energiesā€¦

The Aquarius Full Moon is only a few hours away. Itā€™s also a Super Full Moon, the first of 2 in August! We are in the Lions Gate Portal, so itā€™s time for us to get back on track as the energy intensifies the closer we get to 8:8!

Our Central Sun, Sun, Sirius, and Orionā€™s Belt align to open up and activate the entire Cosmos. The Earth is being flooded with lots of high-frequency energies, amplifying everything in your life. Itā€™s time to focus on your healing, abundance, and love, as you clear the blocks, that have held you back.

ā€œThe Lions Gate activates the Pyramids of Giza entering there, and surging across the world and the collective grids. As the ley Lines go active spiritual energies surge through your body, bringing some major upgrades. All Planetary vortexes stargates, and energy portals come online.ā€

~Read more at Sparks of Divine Light Healing

July has been so hot, Iā€™m looking forward to August! We begin and end August with 2 Full Moons, so it should be interesting! I didnā€™t get enough sleep again, so Iā€™m thinking of taking a ā€œcoma nap!ā€ :yawning_face: Until tomorrow!

With love :heart: & a Blessed Sabbat :ear_of_rice: :full_moon:

9 Likes

Im stuckā€¦ stuck in this health haze and just waiting until the 9th and recovery from the 9th treatment to have all my treatments over, and all this energy is making me anxious because I canā€™t do sH!tā€¦ Iā€™m over it and trying hard to hold it all together. I shouldnā€™t be working but that is also stressing me the eff out and I feel my light dimming with each passing hour. The 9th canā€™t come quick enough. Love you Marshaā€¦sorry i donā€™t respond and post many responses to my fellow coven members lately, my cup is just full, Iā€™m really enjoying being here though and I appreciate these energy readings. Light and love Jan

***edit to add: PS sorry for the boo boo bear post. Xoxo

8 Likes

I love you dear @jan_TheGreenWitch and I love seeing your posts, keeping you in the light hon! It gives me the chills just thinking about all you have been through and how you are having your last treatment so close to the Lionā€™s Gate Portal. Energies are high, and itā€™s such a perfect time for leaving the past behind and creating a brilliant new abundant future! :hugs: :heart: :candle:

8 Likes

@jan_TheGreenWitch Sending hugs n love to you. Hold on sweetheart, last treatment will soon be done. Youā€™re amazing :sparkling_heart:

8 Likes

reaction-funny
From Tenor

Double full moon, blue moon, Sabbat, Lionā€™s Gate Portal excitement- woohoo! August is looking to be a happening month! :grinning:

Thank you so much for the energy report, Marsha- I really love them! :heart:

Jumping in on the hug pile too- big snuggly hugs for you, Jan! :people_hugging: :two_hearts: I hope the treatment goes well and that recovery is quick and easy- youā€™ve got this, Jan! Sending lots of positive energy and healing thoughts your way :heart:

8 Likes

Thank you @marsha @tracyS @BryWisteria the hugs are felt and they mean so much :people_hugging:

8 Likes

Sending you much love and good vibes, Jan. You got this. Itā€™s a cliche to say itā€™s always darkest before the dawn, but thatā€™s where youā€™re at right now. Sort of a Ten of Swords moment. Hang on just a little longer and you will have won! I have faith in you!

8 Likes

Thanks @Amethyst you are right, and I am soooo ready xoxo

7 Likes

Youā€™ve got all my love and support, @jan_TheGreenWitch :people_hugging: I hope the 9th comes quickly for you, and that your recovery after your last treatment is smooth sailing! :heart:

7 Likes

Youā€™re welcome, my dear! HUGS!

7 Likes

July has come to end, but no worries! For more of the amazing Marshaā€™s energy reports, please visit the new Mystic Magick :dizzy: Energy Report August 2023