Mystic Magick 💫 Energy Report July 2023

Mystic Magic :dizzy: Energy Report

MystiMagick
Image Created in Canva

Are you sensitive to energy? Do you sometimes hear a ringing in one ear or hear a low hum? Are you unable to sleep and don’t know why? Do you have sudden headaches with no explanation? Are you really tired some days even though you had a good night’s sleep? Do you feel spacey? And what about those goosebumps?

I think most of us can answer ‘yes’ to these questions, I know I can. There’s energy all around us all the time. In fact, everything is energy! Magick is energy, thoughts and even words have energy! So, I have created Mystic Magick to explore how energy affects all of us and I will be posting regular energy updates!

With love :heart: and magick :dizzy: always,
The Other Marsha

23 Likes

Thankyou for this. I tick yes to all those, (although the ringing I think is tinitus as I have a full orchestra in my head :joy:, ) But the sleep issues, headaches, spacey yes yes. Will be looking forward to this. Very kind of you to do this too. :sparkling_heart::kissing_heart:

16 Likes

Cool idea!

15 Likes

On The Energies… 7:7 Portal

ArtByShineWonderLand
Art by Shine Wonder Land

Stargates open as Sirius is closest to the Earth, and aligned with our Sun, which is farthest away from Earth. These energies can be felt on the astral plane, and on the physical plane. That’s how you will also know the connection. This portal is a good time to connect with your Divine Source, Gods, Goddesses, etc.

The Sun :astrology_sun: is in Cancer :cancer: which is ruled by the Moon :astrology_moon: Cancers are loving and naturally care for those around them… The empath attuned to the magick of the Moon!

Cancer Themes include:

• Healing your shadow, inner child, and ego aspects,
  • Clearing old wounds and ancestral baggage, so much that was not yours to carry, and
  • Clearing karma, you may be having difficulty clearing karma that’s already been done.

It’s behind you in the 3D. Leave the past lessons there, where they belong. The 7:7 Portal is bringing some beautiful high-frequency energies that are helping us to fully anchor into the 5D.

:link: Sparks of Divine Light Healing

20 Likes

Oh wow, this is amazing, @marsha :clap: Thank you for this! I can’t wait to see what you create and what the energy reports say! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

15 Likes

This is intriguing! One of my goals (that I have not done a very good job of at all) is tracking my own energy versus what’s going on around me! Maybe this will help! I can’t wait to read more!

14 Likes

Mystic Magick :dizzy: Energy Report - July 8, 2023

Today is a 22 Master Day
(7+8+2+0+2+3=22)
In numerology, 22 is a master number! On this day you may be inspired to follow your dreams, begin a new project, break free, or start a new project! You’ve got this!

Image Credit

17 Likes

Break free. Interesting, that message came up in my personal card reading too.

14 Likes

Whenever I notice the number 22 I thank the Great Ones for all that I am and all that I have. I’ve done that for years. :pray: :purple_heart:

15 Likes

I check yes on all those as well. Thank you for this I look forward to seeing the energy reports each day.

13 Likes

Mystic Magick :dizzy: Energy Report - July 9, 2023

I have been following Lee Harris for several years now, and his Energy Updates are pretty accurate as to what’s going on energetically. We are in a time that feels like a lot is always going on, and it can get crazy sometimes. It’s easy to get overwhelmed.

With love :heart: always

JULY ENERGY UPDATE

LHE-July23
LHE Lee Harris Energy

WHICH OF THE 3 ENERGIES OF CHANGE ARE YOU FINDING YOURSELF IN?
June/July/August see a change-making energy moving through the world, which will be experienced differently by each of us.

1) BRIGHT INTENSITY - brings awareness, and even if shocking initially, is clarifying and positive change-bringing.

2) RELEASE INTENSITY - bringing healing and the dropping of anchors that would impede your future (triggered by personal events and areas of health or relationship) - can hold more grief and low vibrations if you need to release.

3) COCOON INTENSITY - a feeling of being paused and still or stuck, stopped and heavy in your life and self - if the cocoon isn’t a pause time and is stuck or stopped, start changing your patterns and supporting yourself one day at a time. ~continue reading…

by Lee Harris, LHE

16 Likes

Yes, yes I feel this a million times over. This has been my life for the last few weeks and I’m ready to just… breathe and have it be over and done. In reality, I know that’s not going to happen anytime soon because there are still loose ends to tie up with my projects. :yarn:

Now I’m sitting here trying to figure out what type of energy of change I’m finding myself in… I feel like it’s probably the release intensity. I don’t feel so much it’s a bright intensity, and I don’t feel like a cocoon because I don’t feel stuck. :thinking: More thinking, I suppose!

13 Likes

Words aren’t enough to say just how excited I am about Energy Reports- Marsha! You’ve outdone yourself, my friend- this is amazing! :clap: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :heart:

I feel like I just broke out of the Cocoon Intensity energy and am making my way (liminal space, anyone? :laughing:) into the Release Intensity. Maybe I’ll make it into the Bright Intensity level come August- that would be exciting! :sparkles:

Thank you so much for these, Marsha- you have so much wonderful wisdom and it’s really a gift to read these reports! :pray: :heart:

Lots of love and many blessings!

13 Likes

I have come out of the hibernation stage and I’m working on releasing the intensity too!

I am with you on this Bry, I feel like I’m in a liminal space often… Thank you for your kind words and encouragement!

13 Likes

Mystic Magick :dizzy: Energy Report - July 10, 2023

22-day old moon
Waning Crescent - 42% - 22 days old
Provided by In-The-Sky.org

Venus-MorningAndEveningStar-Pinterest-ArtsByS
Venus
by @artsby_s, Instagram

On The Energies…

Venus will be shining very bright until the 14th. Venus also forms a trio with Mars and Regulus, which is the brightest star in Leo and is also associated with Archangel Raphael. These three won’t get this close again until 2053!

Venus is shining her light on the Divine Masculine right now, placing the focus on love, relationships, beauty, luxuries, and intimacy, and creating a balance in both material and spiritual things. This week, in addition to Angelic energies, we also receive a huge influx of Pleiadian Energies!

The Global Hum - Elizabeth Peru

Elizabeth Peru writes a weekly energy forecast, The Tip-Off and she’s amazing. So, I wanted to share her blog with you because there are many empaths here who may have heard this sound. Sometimes it seems like I can’t find the time, the peace, or the calm to listen! Have you heard the Global Hum? Sometimes, I think I have!

With love :yellow_heart: always

Links:
In The Sky Org
Venus Art
On The Energies…
Elizabeth Peru-About
The Global Hum: Activating Sacred Sound
The Tip-Off Global Energy Forecast

14 Likes

Global hum? Not sure. I have tinnitus so hear ringing, but when it’s silent, sometimes the ringing stops and I hear a low buz hum for a few seconds then it’s gone. Interesting it started here in Bristol. Bristol is a hub for witchcraft and awareness, most people here, even if not witches have a spiritual awareness. Interesting read. :sparkling_heart:

11 Likes

Oh, nice! The 14th happens to be a Friday too- sounds like the end of this week will be a great time for some love spells and/or beauty magick :heartpulse: :rose: :astrology_venus: :sparkles:

Just have to say how much I love the moon phase here- what a fun addition to the post! :waning_crescent_moon: :grinning:

Thank you so much for the report, Marsha! :pray: :heart:

13 Likes

Mystic Magick :dizzy: Energy Report - July 11, 2023

23-day old moon
Waning Crescent - 25% - 23 days old
Provided by In-The-Sky.org

hand-holding-cosmic-starseeds
Image Credit

On The Energies…

Expect the energy to be high over the next few days with Geomagnetic Storms likely, as a CME arrives and disrupts Earth’s magnetic field. Venus is dazzling this week and energizes your love life. On the mornings of the 13th and 14th, the Waning Crescent Moon :waning_crescent_moon: passes by the Pleiades, opens a door to the Otherworld, and brings in healing energy. Things are beginning to move fast as Monday’s Cancer :cancer: New Moon :new_moon: approaches. What are you manifesting right now?

16 Likes

How perfect for the EEC Ritual this Friday! Wishing blessings of healing to anyone in need :pray: :heart: :blush:

I did a gratitude ritual last night and offered some spell remains to the flames. Not sure what I’ll be manifesting next, but I’m inspired by the energy report to do some healing work! With the new moon coming up, it seems like a good time for some shadow work/healing spells :blush:

Thanks for the great report, Marsha! :raised_hands:

11 Likes

Mystic Magick :dizzy: Energy Report - July 12, 2023

24-day old moon
Waning Crescent
16% - 24 days old
EarthSky

7:7:7 (2023 2+0+2+3=7)
A few days ago, on July 7, 2023, we entered a higher consciousness, with our intuition and bringing in new possibilities for all of us. Did you feel it? I have had the Energy Report on my to-do list for quite some time now! Then, suddenly, there was a flash of insight, and Mystic Magick became a reality!

I have felt so stuck for such a long time, but not anymore, my mind just races… With the temperatures hovering around 100 degrees, I’m not working in my Magick Garden so what better way to spend my time, than to write! I am so thankful!

Are you feeling the energy too? How are you breaking free? Have you found new inspiration? What will you achieve?

For several days now, I have not been able to go sleep before 2:00 am :roll_eyes: If you also happen to be awake in the early morning, you can see the Crescent Moon :waning_crescent_moon: as it passes through Taurus :taurus: and conjuncts the Pleiades star cluster (aka 7 Sisters), weather permitting of course! The bright orange star Aldebaran will shine nearby. Alderbaran is the fiery eye of Taurus the Bull! And one more thing, it’s a perfect time to do Shadow Work & Healing Spells!

2023-July-13-14-Moon-Pleiades
July 13 & 14, 2023
by John Jardine Goss, EarthSky

13 Likes